• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Thank you for doing this! If you could please get me a table with cloth from #29 Julia's RV, that would be great!
I'm Mayor Sasha from Kouhie, and my FC is in my sidebar.

Hi! I happen to have it. Ready to drop it off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jesteroo, @RandomACNLplayer
I'm ready. I'll be there when I see your gates open. :)

Hi! Sorry I wasn't online earlier! I'll be around here for a while so I'll open my gates whenever you're ready! :)

Could I get 2 Kitchen Counter and 1 Cutting Board Set from Cashmere's RV (#39)?
Town name is Aeternia and Mayor name is Margie.

Hi :) Usually I deliver but now I'm a bit occupied with family.
I leave my gates open, so feel free to come pick them up if you notice this post.
Items are placed right side of the station. c:
I'd appreciate if you could leave the message on bulletin board when you get your items. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi :) Usually I deliver but now I'm a bit occupied with family.
I leave my gates open, so feel free to come pick them up if you notice this post.
Items are placed right side of the station. c:
I'd appreciate if you could leave the message on bulletin board when you get your items. Thank you!
Just to let you know. I picked up my items and left a message on your town's bulletin board. Thank you very much for the items. :)

--- Somehow my message duplicated. Sorry about that. ----​

Last edited:
May I ask for a futon mattress, zen desk and minifridge from Hornsby (#06 - Hornsby - みつお)

Back