• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop šŸŒ Yuki's Little Bit of Everything šŸŒ

hi this is sweet of you ^w^
Could I get a shoji bench, tranquil bridge and stone lantern from Toby's RV >w<

Hi, I donā€™t know if youā€™re still doing this but could I please get a basket chair from Isabelleā€™s RV? Thank you!

tysm for doing this!, could I possibly get callies wig, shirt and tights please? :)

Last edited:
Hi!! I've been on the hunt for Cece's hair and tights, is there a chance I can get that from you?

Damn, I ended up falling asleep. >< Sorry.

@everyone Ah sure, but I meant, one person at a time. So, I'll start with whoever is online right now.

@Lightspring
Yo! Actually I have some stuff off your list that I saw quite awhile ago. When would be good time for you to let me come? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I donā€™t know if youā€™re still doing this but could I please get a basket chair from Isabelleā€™s RV? Thank you!

Hello :) Lmk when I can drop it off!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!! I've been on the hunt for Cece's hair and tights, is there a chance I can get that from you?

Do you need other pieces from her costume too?
Also.. sorry I sound silly, but, Is Cece pink one or green one?
However I have it ready.

Damn, I ended up falling asleep. >< Sorry.

@everyone Ah sure, but I meant, one person at a time. So, I'll start with whoever is online right now.

@Lightspring
Yo! Actually I have some stuff off your list that I saw quite awhile ago. When would be good time for you to let me come? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello :) Lmk when I can drop it off!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you need other pieces from her costume too?
Also.. sorry I sound silly, but, Is Cece pink one or green one?
However I have it ready.

That sounds awesome! Tomorrow, Iā€™ll be free from 3 p.m. EST onwards. By the way, I just updated my list so there is probably less for you to worry about. :)

That sounds awesome! Tomorrow, Iā€™ll be free from 3 p.m. EST onwards. By the way, I just updated my list so there is probably less for you to worry about. :)

Gotcha. So maybe I can catch you at your night, which is my morning. c:
And oh, really? Gimme the link if you'd like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Iā€™m not sure what works for you, but Iā€™m available for an hour or so now. After that Iā€™ll probably be available again in around 14 hours

Hey, I'm on island right now. Can you give me like 10 mins?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@cherrytart
I'm back! Lmk when your gates are open for me. :)

I'm ready now if you are.
Btw you only need what you asked for, or her whole costume set?
Well I need her whole costume set but I donā€™t want to ask for more than three items at a time because that seems unfair to you :)
Also yes i can do now, just give me 5 minutes

Back