• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop šŸŒ Yuki's Little Bit of Everything šŸŒ

wait omg i haven't added you! imma close my gates real quick and added you and open again.

Actually, I don't want a Fueki Wall anymore.

Can i get a tranquil bridge and a stone lantern?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm Diego from Newcity

This is very generous of you to do! If there is any way that I could get a glass teapot, an elegant bench, and an elegant chair from Claude's RV, I would be so grateful. My FC is int he sidebar, and I'm mayor Sophie from Magnolia.

Last edited:
Can i get a tranquil bridge and a stone lantern?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm Diego from Newcity

Hi, gimme some time. :) I'll like your post when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is very generous of you to do! If there is any way that I could get a glass teapot, an elegant bench, and an elegant chair from Claude's RV, I would be so grateful. My FC is int he sidebar, and I'm mayor Sophie from Magnolia.

Hello, I happen to have them all on hand. Are you free now?

Ohhh, it's amazing that you're doing this! Would I please be able to get the Bamboo Grove Wall and Trellis x2 from #34 Boots' RV? My friendcode's in sidebar and I'm Mayor Ivy from Entvale!

Ohhh, it's amazing that you're doing this! Would I please be able to get the Bamboo Grove Wall and Trellis x2 from #34 Boots' RV? My friendcode's in sidebar and I'm Mayor Ivy from Entvale!

Sure! It'll take me a bit as I need to bathe in a bit. I'll like your post when I have them ready. :)

Thank you for doing this! If you could please get me a table with cloth from #29 Julia's RV, that would be great!
I'm Mayor Sasha from Kouhie, and my FC is in my sidebar.

Back