• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ♥Yui's 5k hybrid shop!♥ OFFLINE ~ Not accepting orders currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Yui! How many gold roses do you need to get rid of? I'd be happy to buy ~20 from you today if you've got any left?

Aside from that, I'd like to make an order of 2 black roses, 2 purple pansies, 1 blue pansy, 3 black cosmos, 1 red carnation, 1 white carnation, 2 purple roses, 2 blue roses, 2 purple tulips, 2 pink tulips, 1 blue violets. Thank you! ^_^

I'd like to make a HUGE order, just tell me if it's too much (I am redesigning my town).
Can I please have:

50 x cedar saplings.

30 orange cosmos.
30 blue violets.
20 pink tulips.
15 orange tulips.
10 blue pansies
20 Jacobs ladders (IF AVAILABLE I'd rather like 35 but I know that is difficult)

Edited to add Jacobs ladders (just let me know which will suit you regarding how many Jacobs ladders) :))

Thankyou SO MUCH! <3

Your order is complete - and yes I did you 35 jacob's ladders :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Yui! How many gold roses do you need to get rid of? I'd be happy to buy ~20 from you today if you've got any left?

Thank you for your offer :3 but since I already said to someone else that I was going to give them away for free then I don't think it'd be fair for me to sell them now

No problem! You're so generous haha, it's really nice of you to set up this shop with cheap hybrids too. ^_^
I'll keep an eye out for the giveaway thing if/when you post, and thank you! :)

The giveaway it up now. Pausing hybreeding while I clear up my spares :)

Hi, my post got lost in this thread so can i make my order again?
- 20 pink roses, 20 orange roses, 10 blue roses, 10 orange tulips, and 10 pink tulips = 350k

Please don't remake your order >.<' I'll find your order eventually when I get to it but making another will get confusing aha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okie back to hybreeding again :3

150 of any kind of bushes, 20 purple tulips, 20 black tulips, 20 blue pansies, 20 purple pansies, 10 purple roses, and 30 pink lilies! Thanks, sorry for the huge order!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I saw your order and completed it :eek: I did take a few people of the pick up list and scrapped their orders since they never replied to the vm/pm I sent them about their orders being complete so maybe your order got taken off with them by mistake.
Anyway I'll check :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll have a look for you then - any idea if it's at the beginning or not at least? D:
being going to middle

Id like to buy, if possible:

20 gold roses
20 blue roses
20 pink lillies
20 purple roses
20 blue pansies
20 orange roses.

Totallu understand if this is unfeasible!

Hello! I'd like to order: 20 Saplings, 6 blue pansies, 6 blue roses, 2 white carnations, 1 red carnation, 1 pink carnation, 6 pink lilies, 6 black lilies, 6 orange lilies, 6 blue violets, 3 jacobs ladder

That should be- 185.000 bells right?

That should make my town PERFECT! Thank you!

Hello!
I'd like to order 50 pink roses and 50 gold roses for 500k if possible ^^
Thank you <3

(please send me a PM when my order's done. usually i'm online every day)

Last edited:
Just posting to say that I won't be hybreeding mostly today as I'm taking a break to landscape my own town ~ Hope you all understand as I have been hybreeding a lot in the past couple of days (also I have other things to do like homework).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I'll be back at hybreeding tomorrow or possibly this afternoon but it depends

This is amazingly nice!! I would like 100 of any bushes 25 blue pansies+ 25 purple tulips+ 25 black lilies+ and 25 purple roses thank you!!!! So sorry for huge order if you cant do it i understand .-.

Can you tell me how much this is or should i figure it out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just love your signature, its hilarious! xD

thats it? can i at least give you 1mill?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im giving you 1mill for all the hard work you do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back