Shop ♥Yui's 5k hybrid shop!♥ OFFLINE ~ Not accepting orders currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey someone ruined my town so my orders huge, they dug up my bushes chopped down all my perfect trees and stole my hybrids, so here's my order

100 pink roses
100 blue roses
100 orange roses
100 gold roses
100 black roses
100 purple roses
200 any kind of bush start
50 pine trees
50 reg trees
:( let me know if it's to big!!!

If it is..... I'll order half and then you pay for me and i'll bring them!

Hey someone ruined my town so my orders huge, they dug up my bushes chopped down all my perfect trees and stole my hybrids, so here's my order

holy.... ouch. I'm sorry.

Why didn't you just flip the switch on them or something before any real damage could be done though?

Last edited:
Can I order 20 blue roses, 20 blue hydrangeas and 2 of each colored carnation.
I am in no hurry :)

Last edited:
May I buy 100 blue roses + 100 pink roses? 1 million right :) take your time if you accept it, I am in no rush.

ALSO, Will you still count orders if we post while your shop is offline? Or will you just discount them? Does the "closed" mean that you aren't breeding right now?

May I buy 100 blue roses + 100 pink roses? 1 million right :) take your time if you accept it, I am in no rush.

ALSO, Will you still count orders if we post while your shop is offline? Or will you just discount them? Does the "closed" mean that you aren't breeding right now?

Closed means I'm not at work hybreeding orders at the moment :3 yes I will count your order

hello!!! ^^ you said you were still accepting orders even though you were offline, so i hope this is okay?

i would like:
-blue roses x2
-blue pansies x5
-purple pansies x5
-purple tulips x5
-also, red carnations x3 if you're okay with selling non-hybrids!!!
please! :)

(this is such a great shop that's really helpful to everyone, thank you for opening it and for your generosity!)

Last edited:
I'd like to order 2 blue pansies, 2 purple pansies, 2 purple tulips, 2 blue roses, 2 purple roses, 2 gold roses and 2 black cosmos.

I would like to buy 10 Blue Hydrangea Starts. I'll PM you as well, just in case you don't see this.

I would like to buy 10 Blue Hydrangea Starts. I'll PM you as well, just in case you don't see this.

You don't need to pm me :) I will see your order

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im gonna change my order xD

150 of any kind of bushes, 20 purple tulips, 20 black tulips, 20 blue pansies, 20 purple pansies, 10 purple roses, and 30 pink lilies! Thanks, sorry for the huge order!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much does mine cost?

Sorry I got distracted and forgot to reply xD I'll work out the cost when it's ready but if you want to know now then please could you work it out yourself? I don't want to be telling you the cost every time you edit

Sorry I haven't been able to hybreed today :/ I had a lot of homework to do since it was the first day back after the holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back