• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling 🍥 YUGAKURE & TOTSUKI — boxes [BOB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob! Oh my gosh, he's one of my dreamies. Mayn!
Edit: Just read the tiny text. I'll get him another way! :D

Last edited:
Bob! Oh my gosh, he's one of my dreamies. Mayn!
Edit: Just read the tiny text. I'll get him another way! :D

Aw I'm sorry D:
I thought no one was interested before so I found someone looking for him and already offered to them.
If the trade falls through I'll let you know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

DRIFT AND ROD WERE BOTH VOIDED

If you do decide to move Stinky out, do let me know. He is my main dreamie and would be spoiled and well loved. ^-^

Of coarse, if you decide to keep him, I TOTALLY get it. He is kinda awesometasticfabulistic. :3

If you do decide to move Stinky out, do let me know. He is my main dreamie and would be spoiled and well loved. ^-^

Of coarse, if you decide to keep him, I TOTALLY get it. He is kinda awesometasticfabulistic. :3

Only if you have read the rules :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back