• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

YouTube Intro

ThatKidCalledTom

Bells
Hey guys, soon my and 2 other friends will be making a YouTube account! All we need help with is the intro. None of us have a clue of what to do so I was wondering if any of you could make us one? If you would be interested in making one for us please PM me or post on this thread :)

Well my friend wants to do it about CoD and other games :L But I also want to use to do me speed drawing. Also I kinda do know what to do but what software is the best one to download FREE

1.Let me borrow CoD(YES I WILL RETURN IT I ALLREADY HAVE GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS TO PLAY)
2.I will get footage f me killing people or things(what ever is in CoD)
3.I will give you the game and intro.
Sounds OK?

1.Let me borrow CoD(YES I WILL RETURN IT I ALLREADY HAVE GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS TO PLAY)
2.I will get footage f me killing people or things(what ever is in CoD)
3.I will give you the game and intro.
Sounds OK?

Erm...

You're actually asking him to send you his game?

Back