Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Have you ever had a catchphrase or outfit spread like wildfire throughout your town, and it drove you absolutely crazy? >__<

Currently, I have 6 villagers wearing the exact same shirt. And not just any shirt: it's the bad plaid shirt. AAARRRRGGGHGHH

I think Frank started it. I love you man, but ARRRGGHHHHHHHH

Everyone in my town calls me cleats right now, and I don't care for that nickname at all... It just sounds dirty. lol

Marshal keeps changing his catchphrase, from karat to shortcake >.<

I find it cute though :>

*Eh hem*, allow me to share my story

So, i first seen the shirt being worn by Bonbon. I thought it was cute, it kinda suited her. Then, it travelled to Limberg. I thought that was weird, and the shirt was starting to annoy me. Then, it crossed the line when Erik started wearing it. That shirt was all i'd see everyday. Eventually, most of them stopped wearing it. Genji and Marshal.
Then one day, a miracle happened. Marshal had long switched his shirt, so Genji was left. Genji walked up to me, asked me for my shirt which I accepted. He changed into it, and as a reward he gave me that horrible shirt
I took it straight to retail and sold that damned shirt once and for all. I didn't look back.

But, to my horror, Erik has recently started wearing his. It's like a never-ending torture trip.
228px-BlueTartanShirt.jpg
heres a visual

when everyone started wearing my second most hated shirt, the airy tee. first zell started wearing it, which i never sent to him or anything so who knows where he got it from, then the shirt went on to ruby, then to dizzy, and then to eloise, and then it was like a mad disease. of course the shirt that is so unappealing to my eyes gets spread around my whole entire town.
and then everybody started saying "kawaii desu" as their catchphrase. i originally gave it to genji because his original catchphrase was "otaku" so then i started giving him all these commonly used japanese sayings like "senpai" and "b-baka!!" and stuff like that. so then after i gave him "kawaii desu" then EVERYONE literally started saying kawaii desu and it was literally driving me mad.

Asides from the excessive spread of the orange shirt pattern from the Able Sisters, one day a mint shirt was handed to Zell.
Don't get me wrong, it was absolutely adorable.
But it wasn't adorable when it spread like wildfire through the town.
The only trace remaining in Pacaland is the lone shirt sitting in the lost and found...

oh man, when sprinkle moved in, the day after she changed her pretty shirt into an ugly green no.3 shirt
it kept spreading and i was just like "ugh why"
thankfully that horrid trend is gone now XD

It's not so much of a bad trend, since it's nearing Halloween, but...

Everyone is cosplaying as mummies in my town. .__. Also, they've started to take Felicity's phrase, 'Mimimi', as their own. As I'm called Mimi by many a family member and friend, sometimes I get a little scared, thinking they know my name.

I suppose it fits the Halloween theme, ahahaha.

At one point I had Merengue, Pompom, Cheri, Molly, and Kiki all wearing the "Chef Shirt" or w/e

Also, Kyle left my town two months ago and people STILL spread his catchphrase (Alpha) around.

Kyle's catchphrase "alpha" is catching on. I hate it! D:
Bertha just gave me the nickname Lamb.
Hopefully it doesn't catch on. It's so dumb.
In my old town my nickname was Cookie. Much cuter!

frank <3
everyone is calling me chica at my town right now :c
i wouldn't mind it as much if my past nicknames weren't better (i.e. princess, belle j, j-honey).
but yes, i had catchphrases and t-shirts spread, but not atm.

Last edited:
I made my Julian have the catchphrase "ohbby" for laughs.
Now it's getting annoying considering like Diana, Rosie and Mira are saying it. But I'm too lazy to file a complaint.

Deirdre was wearing an ugly tan dogtooth shirt, which she gave to so many villagers. Elvis and Apple are the only ones who still are wearing and they refuse to change into any other shirt that I send them. ):<

Lionel started this trend and now Lily and Roald are wearing this boring white shirt.

Also EVERYONE in town says "li'l hare" :(

My villagers all want to wear the same shirt. I don't even know what it's called but it's ugly and I want my villagers to change it back :p I know I can complain they have bad style, but I'm too lazy and there's too many of them lol

Ugh, that orange one with the weird white thing at the neck >_> And everyones saying Beeper it was only meant to Grizzly, ok

Last edited:
Axel spread the A tee around, so right now I think 2 other villagers besides him are wearing it x_X

I also have all the default t-shirt designs up on my able sister's, so whoever isn't wearing an A tee generally has a design from Someone in Anytown... Vesta is wearing the green shirt with the yellow duck design as a scarf :c

Ugh, it happened in my first town. Gladys had a really ugly starting shirt and ended up spreading it to almost every villager in town, and then changed hers to one of the patterns in the Able Sisters. :p

Back