• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Your WORST animal crossing villager

on AC:GCN I used to have Ursala in my town and Mallary in my brother's town. he and I hate then both with a passion, and have hated them ever since we were a lot younger and played the game. idk what it was about them specifically, since I liked other snooty villagers just fine (like Monique) but they were the worst. maybe cause theyre ugly as hell lmao.

anyways, just a few months ago I got a new GCN memory card and I did the trick where you can move out any villager you want with it, I managed to kick out both Ursala and Mallary, and Weber as an added bonus (he's also very ugly).

For some reason as a kid I really didn't like Anicotti in ACGC. I just remember I planted a cage of trees around her house so she could never get out, lmao.

I'm sure if I came across her in acnh, I'd be friendly. Maybe now it might be Jacob because of his literal trash house and his beady eyes. I try not to hate on any villagers though.

Controversial but Marina because she wouldn't stop singing all the time!

Last edited:
axel :mad:( he was the only thing keeping me from getting raymond (via campsite method) n i avoided him like the plague. hes the only villager ive ever actually hit with my net :/

rocket. was. SO. annoying.

i remember back when NL first came out and my brother got a copy of the game on the exact same day. i didn’t have my copy yet (i got it like a week later lol) and while i was playing on my brothers town rocket had moved in and oh my god, i couldn’t stand her. her demeanour was just.. ugh. and she was just ew. like the way she talked bothered me so much, i swear the amount of times i reported her to isabelle, hit her with a net, pushed her around, sent her mean letters, and did everything possible to move her out, and she still didn’t leave for god knows how many months. i can’t even remember now cause it was so long ago, but i just remembered the fact that i hated her so much, and i can’t stand her even now which is why i hope she never moves to my island. good riddance.

Rocket was my worst one in NH so far and I had Canberra
The worst one in NL right now is Rodney

I want to complain about Apple because he really disliked when I had her for a few weeks in one of my previous city. Nothing against the peppy personality generally but matched with her face I just can't. I'm not a big fan of hamster villagers first and I hated her appareance, cute simple, cute little theet, cute eyes, colour... it is cute but not for me.
Peppy villagers are so happy, so dynamic, smiling all the time, quite arrogant and very excited. Her face plus that was too much for me but I think I repeat myself a bit.

Never again, please. She looks unbearable!

i hate rodney with a passion... i already don't like a lot of the hamsters but his design is just the worst

I really strongly dislike Diana. She looks weirdly washed out (she reminds me of an old baby teething toy my daughter got as a hand me down) and I find the pastely paleness of her to be kind of sickly (give me Judy instead with her decent amount of coloring and her over the top eyes to make her interesting). I don’t even like running into her on dream islands if I can help it. Unfortunately for me, she is very popular, so I see her all over.

on the other hand I think Rodney is one of the cutest smugs, along with graham, of course.

idk, I guess it just goes to show how subjective cuteness is.

probably chops. when i started new leaf, he moved into my town and i hated his design. i restarted the game a year later and he moved in yet again. then restarted the game even later on and he moved in AGAIN. i refuse to look at him, i don't trust him :rolleyes:

ROCKET. Some of the other gorillas are actually nice, but I despise Rocket. She was very annoying and her design bothered me and just, everything about her ticked me off. I was so glad to get her off my island. Once when I was villager hunting I saw her on a nmt island and I ran like there was no tomorrow.

I had Mira for a little bit. I don't know why but I just did not like her at all. I couldn't wait for a tent villager to come in so I could get her out of there. Maybe it's her design?
I think I might have ptsd from last year's bunny day...

I think I'll probably have to say that it was Wart Jr. He kept showing up in my New Leaf towns and, since he didn't fit any of my towns' themes, I had to wait for him to leave multiple times. This was many years ago now though, back in the early days, so my feelings of annoyance toward him have subsided. I actually kind of like his unique design now, though I still wouldn't want him as a resident in any of my future games because there are other villagers whose designs I like a lot more who I haven't had the opportunity to meet so far and they obviously get priority.

Hippeux I think it’s spelt, lol. Everything about him ugh screams middle aged high school history teacher PLEASE NO

Its Dobie....Ugh! I really didn't like him the first time I saw him. So I have a story about this villager. When I was making my island the first time way back in March 2020 he was the 5th villager to move in on my island and the one thing he told me that really made me so mad was "Listen nobody is asking you to decorate the entire island" since then that statement has really bothered me, which is why I ignored his advice and started to make my island however I wanted it to be.

When he asked to move out I was like "oh thank god he's leaving" I never liked his home interior. Seriously who lives in a home where it looks like a small version of a library? So yeah I don't like Dobie at all.

Ohhh I have a couple of stories that made 11-year-old me ripe with anger. I loved creating drama with my villagers & taking their lines way out of context, so...

GAYLE. I hate Gayle. I literally wrote a song about how much I hate her (this was when I was a child lmao). Her ugly pink little face fills my heart with rage. In the early days of my first-ever Animal Crossing town, she moved in directly over a garden I was working on. The garden was 3x3, and her house of course was 3x3, and she covered the whole thing with her ugly hovel of a home. My town was mostly empty at the time, yet she moved right in over my cute little garden. Anger.

My second one is Samson. He made some snide remark about my bee stings (“Does your face hurt? ‘Cuz it’s KILLING me!”) and I was like... nope, get out of here. Kicked him out as soon as possible. Lol.

I also despise Rodney, he looks like the kind of person that Chris Hansen would tell to “have a seat.” He was my first camper in NH and I hated his smug little personality. The smugs are my least favorite villagers, and his ugly face didn’t do him any favors.

Back