• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Your WORST animal crossing villager

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
So this is my story with Monty. Also this may seem kinda harsh, but lemme just say it. Sorry if you like Monty but I hate him! He caused so much trouble in 3 days! (in my new leaf town) First, he made fang mad twice! Luckily he made Monty sad right after. Then he nearly made Bunnie leave! I beat him with my net so many times. Luckily he left back on July 12th. So who's your most hated villager? This can be any game.

20200624_143532.jpg

Post automatically merged:

20200624_143532.jpg

Fang after he made Monty sad

Truffles was my forced camper in New Horizons and by god, is she horrific with her unfriendly, beady eyes and joker-slasher smile. I'll say the same thing 'til the end of time: Animal Crossing characters should look friendly, particularly peppy villagers. She looks anything but peppy and I get existential fear whenever I look at her.

latest

al is definitely one of the worst villagers i’ve ever had. when he moved into my new leaf town, he squashed all of my hybrids and then refused to leave for months. and on top of that, he isn’t that great appearance-wise aha ;u;

al is definitely one of the worst villagers i’ve ever had. when he moved into my new leaf town, he squashed all of my hybrids and then refused to leave for months. and on top of that, he isn’t that great appearance-wise aha ;u;
Dang, that's sad. I hate al as well because he looks ugly. Plus I had him once and he voiced into my sister's town, and now even thought she doesn't play new leaf anymore, al is still there.

NEW REASON FOR ME HATING MONTY
Marina was in my campsite on July 5th. My town was full. BECAUSE OF MONTY. Now she never camped again and ugly lazy villagers like barold camp instead.

I dont really have a bad villager but I'm ready for Naomi to go. Nothing against but shes been there from the beginning and at no point has ever asked to leave. I'm keeping Ozzie so she is my last original villager I want out

I dont really have a bad villager but I'm ready for Naomi to go. Nothing against but shes been there from the beginning and at no point has ever asked to leave. I'm keeping Ozzie so she is my last original villager I want out
That was me with Carrie. She's ok, but she was in my old town for one year. And she never asked to leave. Not even once. Luckily she moved out on her own without telling me.

That was me with Carrie. She's ok, but she was in my old town for one year. And she never asked to leave. Not even once. Luckily she moved out on her own without telling me.
I'm hoping that I have a campsite visitor at some point who will swop with her 🤞

Rasher. I opened my new leaf town a few months ago and forgot that he was in my town. He is terrifying to look at and he is mean too cause he is a cranky.

Rasher. I opened my new leaf town a few months ago and forgot that he was in my town. He is terrifying to look at and he is mean too cause he is a cranky.
I had him in city folk once. It took so many pitfalls and pushing to get him out. He moved out in June and Lobo replaced him.

Probably Fang!? I used to love him but now I'm starting to prefer Olivia over him. Also probably because the seller gifted him a bunch of ugly clothes without telling me :')

Probably Fang!? I used to love him but now I'm starting to prefer Olivia over him. Also probably because the seller gifted him a bunch of ugly clothes without telling me :')
I got agent S like that. I bought her, but the owner gave her the ugliest shirt ever. Plus the person gave her a mean catchphrase and I got her out quick. That's why folks, be careful when you buy villagers.

While I often joke about Deli being the worst cuz of how creepy he was when I had him I think CF Allie was my absolute worst villager. She was my first foray into snooty villagers and let me say she was AWFUL. This happened years ago so I don’t have any details but she managed to irritate every single one of us (at the time) kids with her personality. We shed no tears when she left. I also remember Violet being just as insufferable. Those two (along with a couple other snooties I can’t remember) honestly ruined the personality for me for like eight years. It started to wane with Ankha in NL and was broken completely by diana in NH (who is now my favorite female villager in the game). Even still, at first I was just plugging my nose with Diana (she was a camper-we needed a snooty and a way to get rid of Deli). I’d say that being one of the primary sources of distaste for an entire personality for the better part of a decade is reason enough for Alli to be my worst villager. Also, I am one of the rare few on this site that does NOT want meaner villagers back. Sure, I’d love more depth to the personalities but I never found how spiteful the snooties were endearing or funny and since I detested them I never wanted to befriend them to the point where they soften up. Maybe I was a touch too sensitive back then and it spoiled it for older me but I like the nicer snooties over CF and before.

While I often joke about Deli being the worst cuz of how creepy he was when I had him I think CF Allie was my absolute worst villager. She was my first foray into snooty villagers and let me say she was AWFUL. This happened years ago so I don’t have any details but she managed to irritate every single one of us (at the time) kids with her personality. We shed no tears when she left. I also remember Violet being just as insufferable. Those two (along with a couple other snooties I can’t remember) honestly ruined the personality for me for like eight years. It started to wane with Ankha in NL and was broken completely by diana in NH (who is now my favorite female villager in the game). Even still, at first I was just plugging my nose with Diana (she was a camper-we needed a snooty and a way to get rid of Deli). I’d say that being one of the primary sources of distaste for an entire personality for the better part of a decade is reason enough for Alli to be my worst villager. Also, I am one of the rare few on this site that does NOT want meaner villagers back. Sure, I’d love more depth to the personalities but I never found how spiteful the snooties were endearing or funny and since I detested them I never wanted to befriend them to the point where they soften up. Maybe I was a touch too sensitive back then and it spoiled it for older me but I like the nicer snooties over CF and before.
Yeah in my old wild world town, Rosie was so mean! She called me poor and said my fashion sense is bad and more. Luckily she moved out on her own one day and Bunnie replaced that mean cat. Even now I still have beef with her.

I don’t hate any villager, though I have plenty that I don’t like their designs, and a few that I dislike(d) from having them in my town and having issues getting them to move. Paula was one I didn’t like her design and she rubbed the the wrong way. I honestly don’t remember much from NL, but I remember I didn’t like her or her design, Hamlet (his muscle talk), Baabara (design, personality, and wouldn’t leave), and Keaton (design and he creeped me out a bit and also he wouldn’t leave).

Since Rudy grew on me and he’s a jock, I think I’m willing to eventually give Hamlet a shot.

I also was annoyed at Graham for being my forced campsite villager, but I’d like to give him another chance eventually as well. Alfonso was of my first four villagers and I really don’t care for any of the alligators. I had tried ignoring him and it took a month or more to get him to move. :/ i will invite him back eventually to get his picture if I don’t get it by trading.

Back