Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Sinister Lantern
Blue Rocket Pop
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Red Candy
Fruit like apples, cherries, peaches and etc. are fruits that can be perfect fruit. My town, Pyrrhic, has perfect cherries. What perfect fruit does your town have? :confused:

My town, Wisteria, has perfect apples. ^_^

My town has perfect peaches. I have an area in my town just for farming them, because they're pretty valuable if you sell them at a town where the native fruit isn't peaches.

But I think the best-looking perfect fruit is apples... even though I don't like apples.

peaches :blush: although i'm not a fan of perfect peach trees so i mainly just have the regular kind

Cherries! I plan on replanting all of my fruit trees as apple trees, though; I had cherries in my last town and I've kind of grown tired of them.

Cherries! I plan on replanting all of my fruit trees as apple trees, though; I had cherries in my last town and I've kind of grown tired of them.

I have perfect oranges! I could probably sell some to anyone who wants some (although I should really grow more)

My town has perfect cherries, which in my opinion look the best of all of the perfect fruits (except peach). Before I reset, I used to have pears.... when I just began, I seen one in a regular pear tree, and thanks to not knowing anything about AC:NL at the time, I thought it was a potato XD

They should definitely change perfect pears in the next generation :p

Apples!
fruit-apple.png

My town has oranges. I don't really like oranges but I was sick of map resetting so I just settled it. I guess they're growing on me a bit but I wish I had cherries instead. I think they look really nice. ;u;

Tadfield has perfect peaches! I don't really like the way peaches look but I still grow the perfect ones just to sell. I wish I had gotten cherries or apples or something but when I was map resetting I had gotten nice starter villagers so I stuck with it.

I have perfect peaches which I love because of Aika Village!

but Perfect Apples are pretty divine!

Back