Your Towns Backstory

MannyK

Bells
I showed my friend the dreamies for my town and he said "that's weird, you have all cute villagers then Ankha, Coco, and Stitches, creepy ones. So I made up a backstory!

My town was a peaceful town. At the peaceful time, Coco had a full face, and Stitches was a normal bear cub. Then Ankha moved in and took over. She threatened to hurt the ones who would disobey her. They villagers were mad. Two villagers Stitches and Coco went against Ankha's rule. So Ankha Removed the face from Coco, and turned Stitches into a living stuffed animal. The villagers needed help, so Agent S moved in to protect them from Ankha!

Soo, do your towns have backstories?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I know mine is pretty stupid lol

Who would ever think Stitches is creepy, he's precious o-O

Also I'm too lazy to come up with a backstory. But Eloise has been a recurring villager in every single one of my games (Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf), so she'd probably play a large part in it.

If I had a back story... It would be King Cherry was hungry and invited deer into her village. One night screams could be heard all over the town and the next day the villagers are gone. And King Cherry wasn't hungry anymore! lol:blush:
*edit: Oh I forgot to explain why you can still see the deer. The place is haunted by deer ghosts.

Last edited:
Here's my town's backstory:

With the mayor discovered to be dead, the villagers take matters into their own hands. In order to increase the town’s tourism, they construct The Comet, a prestigious hotel open only to visitors. Each guest is treated with exceptional care. The only problem is the villagers made a shady deal and now each guest disappears off the grid within a few days of checking into the hotel. It’s now up to you to find the truth or will you end up missing like the many before you?

I like Stitches and don't find a living teddy bear weird in the context of the game. It's hilarious to see his little feet stomping when he's in a rage.

Here's the blissful story of a little town I like to call Finch.

"Once upon a time, there was a peaceful little town called Finch. With their mayor officially retiring, they picked up the first weird-looking creature to come off a train. Unfortunately for them, this creature had other intentions up their sleeves. This creature was known as Jane. As time progressed, she started to build concrete slabs for roads, campsites near rivers, and overpopulating her town with squirrels. Flowers overtook the terrain; especially in winter-time. And her dusty shack was her liar, which contained approximately half of Elsa's Ice Castle, along with her sweatshop directly above it. Yeah, a fashion studio. We have another Gracie in the works. Will they live happily ever after? Probably, they were programmed that way."

i don't really have a town backstory but i have one for kyle

since he says "alpha" all the time, he was probably once in a pack in a very low position, used to saying it out of respect. he could've gotten abandoned. and the reason he talks to so many villagers/tries to get close to everyone is because he doesn't want to feel alone again.

I love your backstory! Which make me more and more afraid of Ankha LOLLL

My character, Ellie, is actually a former mayor of Ylisstol, until she decided that she wanted to get out from the comfort zone, and gave everything she have to Irene, another resident, and went to a new journey. Eventually, a town named Mikado, which is said to be a town that needs a mayor, interests her and she decided to go there.
There, she meet a whole new villagers, but the one who caught her attention the most is a former celebrity deer named Diana. Later, a superstar named Marshal moved in to seek refuge from his crazy fans, and thus she have 2 living superstar on her town, which turns out her town.

Back