• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Town Flag

Leela

no
Bells
White Lily
June Birthstone (Pearl)
I'm really curious to see what everyone's town flag looks like... Here's mine!

Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 21.01.53.jpg

My town is called Nocturne, so the flag is the moon over the ocean. I hope you like it :3

Also, would it look better with a blue or purple sky? Thanks for looking at my flag!

Last edited:
Mine is a rainbow crescent moon cast against a brown background with 3 stars.

aww thanks! it's nothing creative or anything, but I think rainbows make everything better!

Mine is pretty boring. I made it the same as the German flag. I also set my town tune to "Ode to Joy". Though it was kind of funny when I was at K.K. Slider's one night and all of a sudden "Ode to Joy" came on and German flags showed up on screen. I laughed pretty hard.

My town's name is melon so i made a watermelon slice flag but it looks real lame and simple eh

It's Jean from Attack on Titan.
tumblr_mqoywqbyYd1r491bqo1_400.jpg

It's a filler for now, as I draw out my town flag that I'll be using for a long time.

Last edited:
Tranquil's Flag:
CcD5oAS.jpg

and my second town is Lunaris. Just a dark blue and golden flag with the name written over it.

Back