Ravenkitty22

🤍💜2 days till TTPD 💜🤍
Bells
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Planet Glow Wand
Space Whale Plush
Purple Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
It’s Super Bowl Sunday for those in the U.S., so I’m curious: What are your thoughts on the event? My family usually hosts a Super Bowl party but I don’t really pay attention to the game. I mostly enjoy the food and the commercials.

I’ve never liked American football and I live in an area where people are obsessed with it and it gets really Annoying during football season. Only thing good about the Super Bowl is the half time show and commercials.

I’m really into sports but not too much into professional football, honestly. I prefer college football and it’s not even close. I’ll watch the Super Bowl for the sport itself but I never have a preference on who wins.

I'm not much of a sports person, but I like to watch the Super Bowl and other stuff like the NBA or NHL Finals (if I remember those ones are happening, which is less common unfortunately). I can't be bothered to follow the regular seasons of these sports because I'm not that invested and would generally rather be doing other stuff.

I haven't watched it for the commercials for ages, it feels like those dropped off in quality over the years...or I might've just been more easily entertained when I was younger, I don't know. Maybe both? But I digress, I watch it more for the sports aspect.

I watch regardless of what teams are playing. I have a favorite NFL team, the Baltimore Ravens, but I chose them because of the team logo, colors, theming, the Edgar Allan Poe reference, etc. They've only won two Super Bowls and the last one was in 2012, so it's like, hey, it'd be cool if they get back there again but I'm not getting my hopes up or anything. Since my chosen team is often not there, I'm fine with whoever wins, though heading into the Super Bowl I might pick one of the two teams that I'd prefer to win just for silly reasons; this year I'd root more for the Philadelphia Eagles just because birds are my favorite types of animals, though to be honest since I don't watch the regular season I have no idea which team is the favorite or anything this year.

I'm not at all into sports and my immediate family isn't either, so I never do anything out of the ordinary for the Super Bowl. Aside from a general idea of the time of year when it takes place, I don't even normally notice the date until someone else points it out. Sometimes I'll check out some of the commercials afterwards though, if there's one that's supposed to be really cute or funny.

Never been into it. I know my dad was into football and I think he would watch it if one of his favorite teams were playing.
Instead I'll watch Puppy Bowl if I remember, lol.

I like the Super Bowl generally speaking. Sometimes it’s not that great, like a few years ago where all that was scored was a single field goal - man I’d be so mad if I paid thousands of dollars to see THAT. I like it better if a team that I like at least a little bit is in. This years teams fall into that category, so I’ll be watching.

I'm not a huge American football fan, but I watch it anyway if I don't have anything better to do.

I don't do anything with the Superbowl. I'm not into sports and neither is my spouse. Even if I was to start following a sport, it most certainly wouldn't be 🏈 football 🏈.
But I know in some families it's a really big thing with quite a few people gathered.

I'm more of a hockey fan but I watch the Super Bowl every year with varying degrees of interest.The Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes are in it this year so it should be fun to watch.

I watch it sometimes, but usually that's only if my home team is playing just to give support. It hasn't happened much, but when it does I watch. But even then it's not the whole time.

I don’t understand the hype, to be honest, especially if your team is not even playing. I find it kind of, I guess you could say overrated. my dad and my brother are watching it as we speak.
I don't really care about sports.
Same here, dude.

i’m not usually a sports person but i love it because of the food. but this year in paying more attention to the game bc i want the eagles to win.

I couldn't care less, really. I don't care if it plays but I don't care to watch it either. I'm not into sports though so I'm sure if I was into sports, I'd be hype.

I'm not a sports person whatsoever, so I don't watch any sports games/matches at all. One time I watched a video of Lady Gaga's halftime show from 2017, but unless she were to return again, I have no interest in the Super Bowl. Besides, I don't think football is as popular as other sports in Canada, like hockey.

I remember my family would have a huge get-together for every Super Bowl when I was a kid, and that was pretty cool. But after we moved out of state, we didn't go to the get-togethers anymore, and so the Super Bowl may as well not have existed. It's something I'd maybe watch (for the commercials and half-time) if it was already on the TV, but it's not something I'd actively seek out. And I don't care about football 😜

I'm a big fan of American Football so I watch the Super Bowl for love of the sport. I would love to see my team make it to the Super Bowl, but sadly all 4 of the Minnesota Vikings' appearances were before my time. Even if my team isn't playing, I still get a lot of enjoyment out of seeing some of the top teams play a really good game.

I went to a few Super Bowl parties when I was a kid/teenager. But since I became an adult, it's mostly just been my husband and I staying home to watch it. It's nice that we can enjoy it together.

I've never really understood the big attraction to the commercials and I can't remember a halftime show that featured an artist I cared about. Halftime is when I take the necessary breaks for food, etc.

Back