• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your OOTD - Outfit of the Day

Any J-fash/ Lolita wearers here? Today I was meeting with some Lolita friends so I dressed cute to go shopping with them. For refs, if anyone here does know about the fashion, I wore angelic pretty's day dream carnival op in ivory, matching head bow + some of those dangly gold star clips, and gold tea party shoes. Also some ivory frilly ankle socks. Honestly, wearing lolita is "weird" and is 100% gonna get you some unwanted attention, but it's worth it. If any of you guys wear J-fash, hmu I guess!

Actually have somewhere to go today so I've had to make more of an effort with my clothing. Wearing my g star raw jeans (that are about 10 years old but I love them and they're not too badly worn out) and my police (brand) top. I don't have many branded clothes but the few I have I save for best or going out

atm my grateful dead tie-dye shirt and undies. kinda hot here and i don't wanna get too sweaty lol

Earlier, a sleeveless grey wolf hoodie, denim jacket, black pants, and galaxy lo-pro Vans

Now just the hoodie and a pair of plaid flannel pj pants :v

some old black t-shirt i found and jeans.

idek i had that black t-shirt, it just kinda fell down the shirt shelf in the wardrobe aha...

I had the day off and didn't physically get out of bed until 4pm so... pink vest top from River Island and a pair of floral purple PJ bottoms from M&S.

I am wearing a tie-dye sundress. The colors are pink, orange/peach, and white.

i wore a gray geometric-patterned shirt, along with black skinny jeans, simple black vans, my obsidian point necklace, and my septum ring!

my wardrobe is 99% black. i'm not sorry.

Went and bought myself a new lee cooper top of Amazon, so I'll be wearing taut for going out in today. Along with some light wash g star raw jeans and my lee cooper sandy coloured boots. Also ordered myself some new sunglasses which should come later

band shirt (neck deep), ripped black jeans, black vans and a jacket(?) thing over. pretty boring, the same as everyday really

VGQyuF4.jpg

Today's outfit is a burgundy sweater, brown shirt, white shorts, brown boots, and white flower earrings. :)

I'm wearing this flowery coral & magenta and blouse that I wish I had more like it.
Sleeveless. Chilly today. I've got to find my box of winter clothes.

Back