Your OOTD - Outfit of the Day

Any J-fash/ Lolita wearers here? Today I was meeting with some Lolita friends so I dressed cute to go shopping with them. For refs, if anyone here does know about the fashion, I wore angelic pretty's day dream carnival op in ivory, matching head bow + some of those dangly gold star clips, and gold tea party shoes. Also some ivory frilly ankle socks. Honestly, wearing lolita is "weird" and is 100% gonna get you some unwanted attention, but it's worth it. If any of you guys wear J-fash, hmu I guess!

Actually have somewhere to go today so I've had to make more of an effort with my clothing. Wearing my g star raw jeans (that are about 10 years old but I love them and they're not too badly worn out) and my police (brand) top. I don't have many branded clothes but the few I have I save for best or going out

atm my grateful dead tie-dye shirt and undies. kinda hot here and i don't wanna get too sweaty lol

Earlier, a sleeveless grey wolf hoodie, denim jacket, black pants, and galaxy lo-pro Vans

Now just the hoodie and a pair of plaid flannel pj pants :v

some old black t-shirt i found and jeans.

idek i had that black t-shirt, it just kinda fell down the shirt shelf in the wardrobe aha...

I had the day off and didn't physically get out of bed until 4pm so... pink vest top from River Island and a pair of floral purple PJ bottoms from M&S.

I am wearing a tie-dye sundress. The colors are pink, orange/peach, and white.

i wore a gray geometric-patterned shirt, along with black skinny jeans, simple black vans, my obsidian point necklace, and my septum ring!

my wardrobe is 99% black. i'm not sorry.

Went and bought myself a new lee cooper top of Amazon, so I'll be wearing taut for going out in today. Along with some light wash g star raw jeans and my lee cooper sandy coloured boots. Also ordered myself some new sunglasses which should come later

band shirt (neck deep), ripped black jeans, black vans and a jacket(?) thing over. pretty boring, the same as everyday really

VGQyuF4.jpg

Today's outfit is a burgundy sweater, brown shirt, white shorts, brown boots, and white flower earrings. :)

I'm wearing this flowery coral & magenta and blouse that I wish I had more like it.
Sleeveless. Chilly today. I've got to find my box of winter clothes.

Back