• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your OOTD - Outfit of the Day

Was wearing a grey Pikachu shirt, jeans, olive utility jacket, and red Converse

But now I'm just wearing the Pikachu shirt and PJ pants with owls on them

Today's outfit was a vivid sea green shirt with black zebra stripes on it and black shorts. I just changed into my pajamas; an oversized dark blue shirt and blue shorts.

It's still really warm here. :(

A crappy pair of Umbro shorts I've worn like four times these week, along with a random t-shirt that I picked up
That's my outfit for the entire year btw

Tonight I have the whole vampy look on lock.

Got a red shirt, a black skirt, a black sweater, red and black socks, black shoes, and vampy deep red nails. Did my eyes with black/white eye shadow and have red on my lips. VAMP ON FLEEK 10/10

I always used to dress on my best clothes, even if I wasn't going anywhere. Kept ended up ruining everything since I'm seriously clumsy and spill everything
Today I'm just wearing my jogging bottoms (which apparently are very trendy according to my little 5 year old cousin) and a vest/ pyjama top. Oh with with checkered socks. Very cool looking ;)

black skinny jeans, black and white t-shirt, and a black sweater over it. i'm going out later and kinda rly want to wear my maroon docs But it's too hot for that so i'll probably just wear some sneakers ...

Hair was still wet from shower _:)3

I have a Grateful Dead shirt on w/ some light tan khakis and white-ish shoes.

this beige/black t-shirt with a leaf pattern, flare jeans and undies ofc xD

i should probably get other pants bc weather is wonky af lol ://

Today I am wearing a cute peplum black top and a floor length black tulle skirt(Together they look like a dress), a purple sweater, black grey and purple socks, an my black mary janes. =]

I even did my make-up with black and purple to match, I've been trying to do a bit more effort on my make-up.

Last edited:
Today I am wearing a cute peplum black top and a floor length black tulle skirt(Together they look like a dress), a purple sweater, black grey and purple socks, an my black mary janes. =]

I even did my make-up with black and purple to match, I've been trying to do a bit more effort on my make-up.

That sounds so awesome!

some shorts, a vest that i sleep in and a big hoodie ^^"
i usually dont put effort into what i wear when i don't have to preset myself to anyone other than my close family.

I'm staying in today so I wanted to wear something comfy but cute. I'm wearing a white t-shirt with a pretty sunset print on it from American Eagle, black shorts with daisies on them from H&M, and my Princess Peach vans. Plus some rose gold rings!

A cute sundress. Only a few nice days before it gets chilly.

For you in the Southern Hemisphere I bet you're looking forward to warmer weather!

Back