Your Final 10 Villagers

oo you’ve got yourself a nice list of villagers there! i don’t really have a list of my own since like you, i really enjoy island hopping and meeting new villagers, and i don’t want to limit myself. that being said, 7/10 of my current villagers are permanent - its definitely possible for that to change but for right now, my permanent villagers are;

beau
audie
margie
sprinkle
whitney
marty
fuchsia

i imagine that i’ll be adding to the list in the future and potentially taking away from it but that’s part of what makes the game fun for me aha. i’m happy with my arrangement - this way, i can have some of my favourites with me while also having spots available for non-permanent villagers as well. ☺️

right now all of my villagers are permanent: ursula, tybalt, filbert, fang, marshal, chevre, nan, rudy, tangy, tasha
1624056553430.png
1624056585980.png
1624056618025.png
1624056644004.png
1624056675645.png
1624056704721.png
1624056723933.png
1624056740654.png
1624056757578.png
1624056786339.png

I keep changing my mind on which villagers I want permanently on my island so I often swap my them around so that I can try out different villagers to see which ones I like best.

Currently the permanent villagers I have are:

Fauna
Wolfgang
Sherb
Diana
Raymond
Molly

The remaining 4 villagers (Rosie, Whitney, Julian and Judy) I'm very undecided on as I really love them all but there are still some villagers I want to try out so at least one will have to be moved out and there are a few villagers I've had in the past that I might prefer so deciding the final 10 is hard but I enjoy island hopping and collecting photos so at least I can continue that :giggle:

Dotty, Melba, Lily, Diana, Deirdre, Maple, Lolly, Etoile, Sherb, Marshal will most likely be my 10 permanent villagers. I might let one go so I can try Coco and Fauna, but I'll likely come back to these 10 eventually.

My island is themed, so my villagers will most likely never change for it. They are:

1. Lucky
2. Apollo
3. Chief
4. Stitches
5. Lily
6. Kid Cat
7. Pekoe
8. Felicity
9. Boots
10. Fauna

I only have two permanent villagers, and they are Freckles and Zucker. Otherwise I'm just slowly rotating my villagers out to keep things fresh, though the possibility exists that I may end up with more permanent villagers than just Freckles/Zucker at some point.

My ten villagers are Mac, Bones, Maddie, Shep, Goldie, Bea, Butch, Biskit, Chief, and Kyle. They were chosen based on color and species. They are all of an orange-brown color scheme. I have eight dogs and two wolves. The two wolves are considered to be the two leaders of the pack. The dogs are my favorite species in Animal Crossing.

Residents of Deilf Isle: Cherry, Dobie, Filbert, Flora, Gruff, Lionel, Lolly, Purrl, Sally, and Snake.

I truly believed that my villagers were set and that I would not be making any changes. I've come to love all of them.

The last week or so, I've started to consider moving Flora and Snake out for Midge and Dizzy. Just a few things holding me back.

I love Flora and Snake. He was one of my starters and she was one of my First Five. In fact, Flora was the only one of the first round of villagers I didn't move out and back, because I don't like her default house. Over the last year, I've worked on gifting her furniture and items to make the starter peppy house into something that reflects her.

I know they're only pixels in a game, but I have such a hard time letting them go!

A few times I did cycle around villagers because there are just so many I really love, but now I'm definitely content with these 10 villagers as the permanent residents of Magicant~
  • Annalisa (normal anteater) 🐜
  • Ken (smug chicken) 🐓
  • Tipper (snooty cow) 🐄
  • Wendy (peppy sheep) 🐑
  • Boots (jock alligator) 🐊
  • Gonzo (cranky koala) 🐨
  • Plucky (sisterly chicken) 🐓
  • Rod (jock mouse) 🐁
  • Carrie (normal kangaroo) 🦘
  • Tucker (lazy elephant) 🐘
It's a nice varied mix of villager species and colors and shapes (I only wish we had the ability of adding more plots for a maximum of 12 villagers so that I could invite a frog and a squirrel 🥺)

the final's i want are:

fuschia the sisterly deer
rudy the jock cat *who i have*
marshal the smug squirral *who i have*
lobo the cranky wolf *who i have*
sally the normal squirral *who i have*
ketchup the peppy duck *who i have*
blanche the snooty ostrich *who i have*
maple the normal cub
goldie the normal dog
& stitches the lazy cub

For me its:

1. Molly
2. Raymond
3. Julia
4. Filbert
5. Gonzo
6. Cherry
7. Fang
8. Bluebear
9. Francine
10. Apollo

My final list is in my signature below. I just hit it about two weeks ago when I finally got Punchy. Of course, if they give us an extra slot or two, I would love to pick up Ellie, and maybe being back Phoebe or Purrl.

My final villagers on my main sland are:

Marshal ♡
-
Kid Cat ♡
-
Static ♡
-
Raymond ♡
-
Bruce ♡
-
Lopez ♡
-
Filbert ♡
-
Genji ♡
-
Sherb ♡
-
Chief ♡

Edit:
----------
Second island is:

Rudy ♡
-
Bob ♡
-
Purrl ♡
-
Dom ♡
-
Olivia ♡
-
Hamlet ♡
-
Zell ♡
-
Snake ♡

(Still figuring out the last two)

Those are the current permanent villagers on them

Last edited:
I knew who my final line up was and I am still happy with it.
But recently I've been really wanting Kidd back.
But then I would have to get rid of raymond and I would have 2 goats.
Life is hard sometimes XD

I don't have all of these villagers on my island currently but I have most of their amiibos so they'll be back eventually.

Apollo
Hopper
Puddles
Mint
Pudge
Tank
Pashmina
Megan
Kiki
Leopold

I was inviting new villagers pretty often, and I might continue to do so, but I also don't mind having the same villagers all the time. I thought I would get bored, but I don't really. If I get the itch to though, since I have/will get the amiibo for these villagers except Megan, I can just invite them back when I feel like switching for someone new.

I think mine will be:

Agnes
Alice
Beau
Chevre
Gayle
Gonzo
Marshal
Ruby?
Skye
Tasha

Only problem is that I won't have a jock. I currently have Bam but might move him out for Chevre!

i thought i wanted goldie... but last night, poppy gave me a old commoners kimono because rudy gave me a fitness tank to give her & now i don't want to let her go....~ i'm sorry, goldie.. but i'm giving your fruit-juice stand to poppy...

Back