Your Final 10 Villagers

Darth Savage

Darth Savage : Texas
Bells
So I've only been playing for about year now and I really love the option of going out and getting the Villagers that you really want. I've had allot of fun island hopping and collecting cards. Though nothing will every be perfect, I think I've finally got my villager list down to the 10 that I'm going to keep. Who knows what the future will bring, I could decide tomorrow to tell each and everyone one of them to start packing. LOL
For now this is my Final 10 Villagers. Let me know your thoughts and who your Final 10 Villagers are.

Villager (in order of species)

Ankha - Cat
Fauna - Deer
Lucky - Dog
Apollo - Eagle
Tia- Elephant
Julian - Horse
Marina - Octopus
Tiffany - Rabbit
Marshal - Squirrel
Whitney - Wolf

Cheers,

My first island is pretty set, and actually, so is my second island. I have:

Woxton - main island
Antonio - original villager
Julia
Lopez
Wolfgang
Fauna
Marshal
Raymond
Reneigh
Erik (who was Lolly for a long time, but I didn't have a lazy)

L'éclatant - 2nd island - catalog island
Chai
Étoile
Marty
Diana
Julian
Judy
Ankha - I use her as my cycle house for my shop
Chrissy
Francine

Screenshot_20210602-161930_Nintendo Switch Online.jpg

I think for me it is these guys

I'm thinking of making a second island (hopefully in the near future), so my current island permies––permanent villagers, similar to dreamies/dream villagers, lol––are: Ankha, Coco, Elvis, Fang, Frank, Genji, Hopkins, Phoebe, Genji, and Sly. 🥰 Six of them are via amiibo, so I was already planning on settling with them anyway.

I prefer to cycle villagers in and out to keep the game fresh, so I'll never have a permanent list. However, I can imagine Goose and Katt sticking around for a long time before I tire of them.

Same! I think finding new villagers is what has kept me interested in the game for this long.

permanent - bam, bianca, fang, filbert, freya, lolly, molly, poppy, raymond

final spot i have no clue

Last edited:
I let my villagers come and go ... There are hundreds to meet and get to know, why would I limit myself to 10? I have my favourites of course, Gruff being my top buddy ... But I can't imagine seeing the same faces every day, that would bore me to tears ... Threre are hundreds of villagers out there so who knows, maybe one of the ones I've never met before will end up being a 'favourite' ...

I haven’t decided on the final 10. I’m still stuck on final 9.

I have:
1. Raddle
2. Roscoe
3. Cole
4. Nan
5. Mathilda
6. Rodeo
7. Curt
8. Avery
9. Agnes

These 9 I know I love and will keep. Their order is not from which I like better , it’s just a random order.

My last villager is Blaire. She’s not permanent or anything, I just have to figure out someone who I like better.

Last edited:
I prefer to cycle villagers in and out to keep the game fresh, so I'll never have a permanent list. However, I can imagine Goose and Katt sticking around for a long time before I tire of them.
Same! I think finding new villagers is what has kept me interested in the game for this long.
Lol, I tried to make a list, and had to give up 😂 I like variety and having new villagers every once in awhile- lately I've been having different villagers based on the season (like, I though Beau and Antonio would be fun for summer, and Judy looked so pretty on my island in the winter/spring!)

If I had to pick permies, I know I'd at least have these guys: Ursala (favorite all time villager), Dobie (favorite cranky old man), and Julia (favorite snooty peacock). Other than that, my answers will probably change day to day, lol. I know I'd definitely need a permanent cat, and probably a dog... but again, IDK which! It's too hard to pick 😝

I plan on cycling for a bit longer (when I get myself back to playing more again), so some aren’t permanent.

1. Punchy - permanent
2. Rudy - Permanent
3. Raymond - Permanent
4. Kiki - Permanent
5. Merry - permanent
6. Rosie - permanent? - am considering maybe letting her or Merry move out and reinvite them with amiibo if I want them again
7. Sherb - Permanent? - I want him to be permanent but I want Dom back too so I am considering if I have to letting him move but ideally I want him to stay until the event he gets an amiibo card.
8. Reneigh - temporary - even though she has no amiibo card I don’t plan on keeping her. I haven’t bonded with her enough to grow attached to her yet. I still like her design
9. Spike - permanent
10. Judy - she was going to be temporary and is taking up cycling spot but I ended up liking her a lot and she has no amiibo card.

Villagers I want to move in eventually to be permanent:

1. Marshal - I have his amiibo card
2. Ankha - I have her amiibo card
3. Dom

Others I am interested in - (there are a lot but these are ones that I may consider to be permanent)
1. Claude - don’t have amiibo card
2. Cole

My main island is pretty much set. I’m just not sure on the last villager. It would so much easier if we had two more villager spots.
Serenity:
1) Aurora
2) Flo
3) Hopper
4) Wade
5) Roald
6) Cube
7) Sprinkle ( still on my second island waiting for Fauna to decide to move)
8) Fang
9) Dobie
10) I will either keep Whitney or bring over Skye from my second island

My second island I’m still not exactly sure who will be my final 10 villagers. I’m using this island to see as many villages as possible.I have a few that will never leave.
Jurai :
1) Cleo
2) Joey
3) Lolly
4) Static
5) Ketchup.
6) Skye only if I decide not to bring her over to Serenity.

I really like have Dizzy on my island but not sure if he will stay forever

i have some final villagers that i want them to stay with me and have good memories with them.
and i have some slots for random villagers to move in.
so now the current villagers that i want them to stay forever, are:

- Stitches, my little baby teddy and he is the little fearful.
- Beau, my little boy and he is the adventurer of the island.
- Dom, the protector and the joy of neighbour.
- Rosie, the fashion and futur pop-star !
- Ankha, the mysterious and retreated villager.

and the random villagers that live now in my island are:

- Fang, the big brother of the island.
- Molly, the lovely duck who loves painting.
- Coco, the farmer rabbit of pumpkins.
- Reneigh, the cool sister and keep an eye on everyone.
- Hans, the star movie !!

😊

I have 7 or 8 permanent spots so far, though I don't have all the villagers. I plan on having all 5 cranky wolves, currently having Wolfgang, Lobo, and Chief. I know for sure that I want Judy to stay because she's such a character and gets along super well with the wolves! I want Sherb to stay because he's my favorite lazy and when I (hopefully) get Megan, I'd like her to stay as well. Megan is just a comfort villager for me and she's one that I talk to in-game when I feel upset irl. She's super special to me. I'm also considering Étoile!

Currently I have the three wolves, Phoebe (moving out), Marina, Bangle, Sherb, Hamlet, Judy, and Shep, but I may want to cycle one of them out to get Cyd once I have Dobie, Fang, and Megan...but that means I would have six crankies 😅

Even over a year later, I haven't settled on my final ten villagers!

I do have some that I can't imagine will ever be leaving:
Agnes - Normal pig
Louie - Jock gorilla
Rhonda - Normal rhino
Savannah - Normal horse
Patty - Peppy cow

My other villagers at the moment are Gayle, Poppy, Megan, Victoria and Merengue. As soon as I have time, I'm going to start inviting some villagers to my campsite to see if I get a good feeling about someone new, and then I'll have to figure out who will be leaving the island (my least favourite part of the game).

I’m not sure if these guys will all actually end up permanent, as I also like to meet new villagers, especially since this is my first AC game. But my current slate of villagers feels pretty final, or at least, I feel I could be happy with keeping them forever. Most of them I have made sure to get amiibos for, so that I can bring them back if I end up letting them go temporarily so that I can meet some new villagers:

Tabby
Bangle
Rodney
Weber
Deena
Plucky
Genji
Soleil
Deirdre
Sydney

the two I might end up moving out would be Sydney and Deirdre. Sydney I might in the long run replace with Maggie (one of them will be permanent on my second island and one on my primary, I think). Deirdre is just pretty new to my island still, though I really like her at the moment. Not sure who I might want to replace her if she left. I might try to keep those two spots as cycling spots for a while if I do end up letting them go.

but like I said, the group I have right now I really love and enjoy having around.

on island 2 I have no idea who I might want to have permanently, or if I even would end up keeping 10 permanent villagers.

At this point, I honestly don't think I'll ever have 10 permanent villagers. Those who I think I'll keep sometimes end up leaving (just like Hans & Buzz).

But I have 5 villagers that I know I'll keep: Sterling, Rolf, Punchy, Rudy, & Bob.

I don’t have a full 10 permanents yet, but the ones that I have are:
1.Dom (permanent)
2. Renee (permanent)
3. Raymond (permanent) was my forced camper, but I grew attached. Anybody who knows me irl knows that I love the color grey and I’m not sure why, but Raymond fits in with my aesthetic.
4. Vesta (permanent)
5. Lucky(permanent)
6. Coco (probably permanent)
7. Dotty (permanent)
The rest are
8. Ken (leaving as soon as possible)
9. Merry (not permanent)
10. Vivian (not permanent) I thought I’d like her but I just don’t. Will probably cycle through snootys and go back to Ankha. I plan on getting Spike someday but I’d like him to come organically and not through an amiibo. The 10th spot is open I have no idea who I’ll choose yet.

Back