• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Your fictional crushes?

Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs)
Ryotaro Dojima (Persona 4)
Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Is Among Us)
Xiahou Dun (Dynasty Warriors)
(I need to pick this game up again... lol)

BONUS:
Bigby_zps9a0deab6.gif

Last edited:
Hmmm there have been a few... Hikaru from ouran high school host club. L from death note. Sherlock from Sherlock. They have probably been more.

sigh. loads? but the first person who really comes to mind is . . . kyo from fruits basket.
i don't think i'll ever get over that and i realize that i sound like a 100% gd weirdo but i grew up as a young kid reading furuba and was never the same. /flameme.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmm there have been a few... Hikaru from ouran high school host club. L from death note. Sherlock from Sherlock. They have probably been more.

omgs hikaru ~_~ yes. during the rain? yes.

A couple of years back, I had a ton of them xD

-Haruka/Sailor Uranus (Sailor Moon)
-Sheena (Tales of Symphonia)
-Zelos (Tales of Symphonia)
-Ray (Beyblade)
-Mariah (Beyblade)

Those were a long time ago, though.

I had a massive crush on Ianto Jones from the TV show Torchwood (ya know, the spin-off from Doctor Who that ended up being better than Doctor Who but they stopped it :()

Alright I'm gonna list them all, I love them all and stuff, putting them under a spoiler, and keeping all the spoilery ones out of this.

kjkjgy].jpg Magnolia Arch Bravely Second
ear.jpg Doctor Victor Bravely Default
fytfff.jpg Edea Lee Bravely Default
gkjfgkjefgnfkjg.jpg Takatora Todo Samurai Warriors
his nipple.jpg Peony Upala Malkuth the Ninth

I guess you could say I have some...not like I'd name any, but most of them are just like "dying-to-meet" crushes...most of them. c:

I haven't really had one in a long time, but when I was a kid, I had a crush on Aelita from Code Lyoko. I remember being at my friends house and telling him that I thought she was cute XD.

Oh my word I found more girls that I liked as a child than I can find now ._.

After playing injustice for awhile I've come to have some type of crush on wonder woman xD

chrom from fire emblem awakening................. a heart swooner tbh

also yosuke hanamura (lmao) and elesa.

i know toddintheshadows is a real person but i love him so much like wow his criticisms are on point and his voice sounds great im sorry but he is amazing 10/10

Last edited:
after watching death note, I have to say L and Near are adorable wow. and light is gorgeous except he's a piece of poo so nah but yes.

Mistel from the new Harvest Moon that's not called Harvest Moon coming out this year sometime in North America. Not sure what his name will be in the English version but either way such a cutie. XD I love Harvest Moon games but just his character alone makes me want this game. It's also a plus that his is a marry-able bachelor.

Mistel is the younger brother of Iris. Despite his very youthful appearance, he is a total gentleman - especially towards women!
He helps his sister run the antique store, and has a refreshing personality. He doesn't seem to be particularly fond of vegetables or wild animals though.. clearly a fellow of refined tastes.

By far my favourite Harvest Moon bachelor. ^.^

Last edited:
Haku from Spirited Away.

Caring, mature, slightly mysterious and knows how to take charge.
I mean, you can't get any better. Lol.

I don't really have many fictional crushes, but when I do I crush on them HARD >.> *has a sad life*

Vp-misc05.jpg

Apparently I'm really into crazy obsessed creepy stalker. Huh.
tumblr_lrbw8kBWDm1qdyjmwo1_400.jpg

Gentle and kind and sweet he's more than perfect ;_; *bestHMbachelorever*
and AC wise...
95px--Fang_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

He's just so pretty and fabulous ok u.u

mabuchi kou from ao no haru ride, i'm not even ashamed at this point. oh right, and hinata shouyou from haikyuu!! .

Back