Your current villager line-up

Mine is: Bunnie, Lolly, Poppy, Marshal, Cherry, Sylvana, Mint, Pekoe and Fauna.

I'm not sure who to make my 10th villager yet.

Hugh <3, Amelia, though she is moving soon, Rhonda (hope she moves), Apple, Ketchup, Carmen, Gladys, Moose, Whitney, and Chow:D

here's mine from favorite to least favorite

Chrissy, Stitches, Skye, Mint, Ruby, Whitney, Dizzy, Tiffany, Vivian.

My current villager line-up: Marshal, Felicity, Tammy, Fang, Zucker, Julian, Croque, Anchovy, Jitters, and Beardo.

I do plan to have some of my villagers move out in place of my dreamies. Just currently busy sorting through items that I've scattered around my town. Yeah... I kind of have too much junk. xD

In my second town of Valley I have Cece, Bam, Chevre, Murphy, Muffy, Bangle, Lucky, Ankha, Flurry and Marshal.

I normally don't like hamsters but I needed a change in line up and never had Flurry before. Why does she have Hypno KK playing in her house!?!

Mineola: Ankha, Kabuki, Olivia, Rosie, Felicity, Tangy, Lolly, Punchy, Moe, and Kid Cat. All permanent villagers

Chococat: Cherry, Lucky, Diana, Skye, Merengue, Wolfgang, Jay, Chief, and Bonbon. My town is still a work in progress so my villagers aren't final, except for Lucky, Cherry, Chief and maybe Wolfgang

I've got... Rod, Molly, Hazel, Bluebear, Felyne, Boomer, Merengue, Gonzo, Marshal, and Blanche.
I think I'm going to replace either Boomer or Marshal with Shep, though.

Tinytree: Chief, Stinky, Opal, Nana, O'Hare, Tangy, Freckles, Pudge, Hazel, and Beau.
They are all foreverhomed but I've been considering replacing Nana and Beau.. But some part of me can't get myself to haha.

Kiri: Pecan, Static, Cally, Pango, Coco, Alfsono, Buck, Julian, Renee, and Tammy.
It's a fairly new town so I'm going to let villagers move in and out. I want to keep the squirrels and Buck but I'm ok with the rest leaving.

Wolf Link, Drago, Goose, Epona, Bianca, Hans, Ankha, Medli, Ganon, & Phoebe

First town: same old, same old.
Second town: Vivian, Stella, June, Ellie, Epona, Wolf Link, Julia, Dobie, Maddie and Felyne.
I change one or two villagers when I get tired of them lol

Beau, Butch, Flurry, Kabuki, Kiki, Lucky, Portia, Shep, Stitches and Whitney.

I like all of them but I should probably swap out Flurry, Portia and Stitches to add a peppy, uchi and jock character.

Currently:
- Marshal
- Bob
- Tiffany
- Bill
- Tangy
- Marcel
- Gladys
- Merengue

I think I'll spend next week actually scanning in the Amiibo cards for my dreamies. I'm only three villagers off from having all dreamies.

Right now in Hibiscus I have: Kody, Nibbles, Naomi, Hamphrey, Marcie, Kidd, Papi, Ursala and Slyvana. Soon to be Genji but i'm still plotting him. Although I plan to get rid of Kody, Nibbles, Naomi (even though she's grown on me quite a bit), Hamphrey and Marcie.

New Leaf - fang, pashmina, margie, wendy, monique, tia, penelope, eugene, barold. i also have kevin but he's finally leaving on the 20th!

City Folk- stitches, francine, kiki, felicity, mac, bud, eloise, pompom and i got my new neighbor today, monty. i'm not very happy with him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww i love mint! he's adorable and my bday twin :blush:

Back