• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not any trouble, would it be possible for me to visit your town so I could get the shoes from the My Melody RV? (I have enough MEOW coupons! <3)

No worries! Yeah I asked for one of those as well. I don’t need the tall lullaboid any more though. I found an old one you gave me a while ago ( just the regular not tall) but it fit in nicely where I wanted it to.

No worries! Yeah I asked for one of those as well. I don’t need the tall lullaboid any more though. I found an old one you gave me a while ago ( just the regular not tall) but it fit in nicely where I wanted it to.

Ah, haha yes. I was wondering if you needed more lullaboids. You no longer need mini dekkoid as well?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@DaftPunk
Gate is open again! Feel free to drop by anytime. c:

Ah, haha yes. I was wondering if you needed more lullaboids. You no longer need mini dekkoid as well?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@DaftPunk
Gate is open again! Feel free to drop by anytime. c:
The lullaboids I don’t need anymore but I would love the mini dekkoid :D
I didn’t post it here because that one isn’t as important and didn’t want to bother you about it.

No I was able to get it , but do you by any chance have a Mini rythmoid?

If I'm gonna be honest, I just sold it to Reese literally just before passingout, as well as tall oboid. Feels hgmuuuh...!! If I knew this earlier ;v; So no. But I know someone who's a hoarder of random gyroids. I'll ask him about it later.

If I'm gonna be honest, I just sold it to Reese literally just before passingout, as well as tall oboid. Feels hgmuuuh...!! If I knew this earlier ;v; So no. But I know someone who's a hoarder of random gyroids. I'll ask him about it later.
Aww thank you so much I really appreciate it! Then just the one for now :)
I literally asked for all these gyroids a couple of weeks ago. I tried them all and kept the ones that worked out for certain rooms and sold all the rest to Reese as well ( and now I need them again lol)
I should of hoarded them. Surprisingly I was able to find that one lullaboid.

Added! Gates are open for ya!

Loading it up. Gimme a min.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww thank you so much I really appreciate it! Then just the one for now :)
I literally asked for all these gyroids a couple of weeks ago. I tried them all and kept the ones that worked out for certain rooms and sold all the rest to Reese as well ( and now I need them again lol)
I should of hoarded them. Surprisingly I was able to find that one lullaboid.

Hahaha aha aha, YES. That's what I always do... They take up space, we sell them, THEN WE NEED THEM AGAIN ugh.
I just asked him, so can you gimme a min?

Bluebellie
Sorry it took longer than I thought! Please let me know when you're free.

Also.

Is there anyone who'd like me to order 3 items from Chelsea ( My Melody ) right now? Asking before TT forward. Don't be shy and let me know! ;)

Bluebellie
Sorry it took longer than I thought! Please let me know when you're free.

Also.

Is there anyone who'd like me to order 3 items from Chelsea ( My Melody ) right now? Asking before TT forward. Don't be shy and let me know! ;)

I’m free now ! Sorry for the late reply! I’ll leave gates opened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back