Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you’re back, is it possible for me to buy lotus pond, deer scare, mossy carpet, ancient wall, well, fairy bottle x3 ,garden wall, backpack, oil barrel, field floor, bistro table x3, rice bales, pile of leaves, dig site floor ,silver net, hydrangea bed, mush dresser, and garden rock?

And how much tbt?

Sorry the list is super long!
I just started looking through moridb and the ideas kept coming.

Last edited:
"Hello! Let me see if I got this right:

. Catalogue: Asian outfits, Japanese hats, Japanese seasonable (You wrote 2, so whichever 2 sets is easier for you to do)
. Past DLC: cherry blossom clock
. Purchase: astro chair"

Yes, I am very well aware of the 1 pickup, 1 drop off rule. I totally understand this rule and will be more than happy to be able to catalogue these items.

I will be available for most of tomorrow (Thursday) from 9AM EST until 12PM EST and then for most of Friday. Please let me know when you're online for me to be able to catalogue.

When you’re back, is it possible for me to buy lotus pond, deer scare, mossy carpet, ancient wall, well, fairy bottle x3 ,garden wall, backpack, oil barrel, field floor, bistro table x3, rice bales, pile of leaves, dig site floor ,silver net, hydrangea bed, mush dresser, and garden rock?

And how much tbt?

Sorry the list is super long!
I just started looking through moridb and the ideas kept coming.

Hi, I just got home. :D
I don't have garden wall, but I have everything else.
Would it be okay to take some time, like a couple hours, to get them all ready?
Also, how would 65 tbt ( actually minus 10 tbt from last time, so 55 tbt ) for everything?

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Hello! Let me see if I got this right:

. Catalogue: Asian outfits, Japanese hats, Japanese seasonable (You wrote 2, so whichever 2 sets is easier for you to do)
. Past DLC: cherry blossom clock
. Purchase: astro chair"

Yes, I am very well aware of the 1 pickup, 1 drop off rule. I totally understand this rule and will be more than happy to be able to catalogue these items.

I will be available for most of tomorrow (Thursday) from 9AM EST until 12PM EST and then for most of Friday. Please let me know when you're online for me to be able to catalogue.

Hi, ah I had to go out, so sorry. Let me know when you're back again!

Hi there,
Could I buy/catalog a general's stool and possibly a circle banner whenever you have the time?
Thank you. :)

Sure thats great! And That’s totally fine by me. I will be going to bed in about an hour or so though or sooner since it’s 1 am here though but I’ll catch you tomorrow :)

Hello! I was wondering if you had anything on >this list<?
I am willing to pay in TBT or IGB! Whatever works for you :)

Hi :) I have everything in your list aside from sloppy items. Would 65 tbt for everything sound okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thats great! And That’s totally fine by me. I will be going to bed in about an hour or so though or sooner since it’s 1 am here though but I’ll catch you tomorrow :)

Alright, I'll have them ready when you wake up! G'night. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there,
Could I buy/catalog a general's stool and possibly a circle banner whenever you have the time?
Thank you. :)

Hi :) Sure. I'll be back in couple hours. I'll catch you later.

Back on :)
Like my post when you’re back ^.^

Temporary back. Hello :) I'm ready to drop them off. Thank you for being so patient.

Also,

Hi ?ω? May I catalog the bonsai set?
Hi Mr. Fox :) Yesterday I came home to be surprised! Thank you so much for that a lot of tip!
And sure. Or just come catalog like in Mystia if you like. Whichever is easier for you. c:

Sure thing! I'll be sending you the tbt now :D
Which fc should I add?
I've received the bells. Thank you so much.
Actually I'm not very free right now, but will be back again in couple hours, to see if you're on!

OHHHMMGGG SO sorry!! I thought you meant rice BALLs. Can I come over again?! So sorry! ><
Lol no worries! I didn’t even notice the name until I placed them! Almost have the same name. I opened my gates :D
I left the rice balls up left if you want to take them back for someone else.

@RedTropicalFish

Mystia would be easier since I still have it added ?ω?

And np on the igb, I wish I could give more but I just can't afford it atm, sorry :c

@RedTropicalFish

Mystia would be easier since I still have it added ?ω?

And np on the igb, I wish I could give more but I just can't afford it atm, sorry :c

Hi :) Don't worry. It was pretty much enough. Thank you so much.
So, you just want to catalog bonsais, or you'd rather catalog other stuff too like you did in Mystia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@corlee1289, @Ably.Saucey
I'll be on and off today.

@starcharmer
Sorry for the delay. It was hectic yesteday. ^^;
Please let me know when would be a good time. Thank you.

lotus pond
white festive tree
kimbap plate
shaved-ice lamp
turkey
holiday stocking
songpyeon
new year's noodles
rice cake
ceramic hot pot
rice cooker

@Chele
I got my hands on blue falcon and toad hat too.
When would be a good time for you to pick them up?

1-Up Mushroom
Bill Blaster
Block
Coin
Fire Bar
Fire Flower
Goal pole
Kart
Peach's parasol
Pipe
Super Mushroom
Super Star