• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg that is so sweet! :blush: I do still need the sleigh so I?m good to go whenever you?re available. Which FC should I add in the meantime?

hi!

Mayor Name: Ryan
Town Name: S.Korea
do you think i could get a deer scare, a bamboo grove, a kintaro wig, and a silver watering can if you can?
thanks!

Can you scan Leopold, so i can get myself three Lecture-Hall desks, please?

Mayor: SodaDog
Town: Away
Code: 4055-3700-4762
Items: 3 Lecture-hall desks

Last edited:
Mayor: Lorene
Town: Redview
FC: Sidebar
Order:
Golden Axe
2x Princess Sofa
Carrie's Pic

Let me know the total, thank you!

Last edited:
@RedTropicalFish
Hey, just wanted to update you. The list is now much smaller, I was able to find them.
I'll gladly pay you for the rest.

Last edited:
Hello!! I would like to get these bush starts:
10 holly
10 sweet olive
I would like to pay with IGB. Is 100000 bells okay? Let me know if you want more.
Town: Galton
Mayor: Mill?n
Friend code: in sidebar
Bye! :D

Last edited:
Hii! Can I get these? :)

Mayor: Giorgia
Town: SeaCity
FC: Sidebar
Order: Lunch Pack
Shopping Bag
Star Hairpin

Hi, there! So, I have always wanted to get the quilted tapestry from Mable's RV, is it possible that I could visit your town to buy from her camper please? Celeste is another one I really want to buy from, but I don't have enough MEOW coupons yet.

Last edited:
Can I have the Fueki set, golden axe and or silver axe. Also can I catalog the roccoco set please!

just to let you guys know this user isn't active lol
their last activity was last dated: 06-14-2018 sorry ~
might just want to create your own thread if you're looking to buy specific items
which would be a lot easier. Hope this helps! c:

So sorry for not responding. I got busy with personal stuff and I'm no longer capable much to run this thread atm. Hope all of you guys happy & fun days in your town! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back