• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not any trouble, would it be possible for me to visit your town so I could get the shoes from the My Melody RV? (I have enough MEOW coupons! <3)

No worries! Yeah I asked for one of those as well. I don’t need the tall lullaboid any more though. I found an old one you gave me a while ago ( just the regular not tall) but it fit in nicely where I wanted it to.

No worries! Yeah I asked for one of those as well. I don’t need the tall lullaboid any more though. I found an old one you gave me a while ago ( just the regular not tall) but it fit in nicely where I wanted it to.

Ah, haha yes. I was wondering if you needed more lullaboids. You no longer need mini dekkoid as well?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@DaftPunk
Gate is open again! Feel free to drop by anytime. c:

Ah, haha yes. I was wondering if you needed more lullaboids. You no longer need mini dekkoid as well?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@DaftPunk
Gate is open again! Feel free to drop by anytime. c:
The lullaboids I don’t need anymore but I would love the mini dekkoid :D
I didn’t post it here because that one isn’t as important and didn’t want to bother you about it.

No I was able to get it , but do you by any chance have a Mini rythmoid?

If I'm gonna be honest, I just sold it to Reese literally just before passingout, as well as tall oboid. Feels hgmuuuh...!! If I knew this earlier ;v; So no. But I know someone who's a hoarder of random gyroids. I'll ask him about it later.

If I'm gonna be honest, I just sold it to Reese literally just before passingout, as well as tall oboid. Feels hgmuuuh...!! If I knew this earlier ;v; So no. But I know someone who's a hoarder of random gyroids. I'll ask him about it later.
Aww thank you so much I really appreciate it! Then just the one for now :)
I literally asked for all these gyroids a couple of weeks ago. I tried them all and kept the ones that worked out for certain rooms and sold all the rest to Reese as well ( and now I need them again lol)
I should of hoarded them. Surprisingly I was able to find that one lullaboid.

Added! Gates are open for ya!

Loading it up. Gimme a min.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww thank you so much I really appreciate it! Then just the one for now :)
I literally asked for all these gyroids a couple of weeks ago. I tried them all and kept the ones that worked out for certain rooms and sold all the rest to Reese as well ( and now I need them again lol)
I should of hoarded them. Surprisingly I was able to find that one lullaboid.

Hahaha aha aha, YES. That's what I always do... They take up space, we sell them, THEN WE NEED THEM AGAIN ugh.
I just asked him, so can you gimme a min?

Bluebellie
Sorry it took longer than I thought! Please let me know when you're free.

Also.

Is there anyone who'd like me to order 3 items from Chelsea ( My Melody ) right now? Asking before TT forward. Don't be shy and let me know! ;)

Bluebellie
Sorry it took longer than I thought! Please let me know when you're free.

Also.

Is there anyone who'd like me to order 3 items from Chelsea ( My Melody ) right now? Asking before TT forward. Don't be shy and let me know! ;)

I’m free now ! Sorry for the late reply! I’ll leave gates opened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back