• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Could you please scan ?toile's RV? (S3), I'd like to order 5 items, so I'd have to visit twice?
AH, I'm a friend of Mayor Pachi hehe~

Hi! Could you please scan ?toile's RV? (S3), I'd like to order 5 items, so I'd have to visit twice?
AH, I'm a friend of Mayor Pachi hehe~

Hi! :D Sure. I'll scan in Etoile after I get the reply from Saucey Clause, if you still have some time?
Also, I can give you 2 or 3 items from her van so you can finish in a trip?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, sorry. Shall I open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and how much are you looking for?

You name a price. :) And nah, it's okay. Let me know when you're open for me?
FC: 2810-3363-5607

Hi! :D Sure. I'll scan in Etoile after I get the reply from Saucey Clause, if you still have some time?
Also, I can give you 2 or 3 items from her van so you can finish in a trip?

That'd be great! I'm going to order the bed, clock and sofa, you could help me with the floor and wall if you want c:
Would 100k be okay for them?

You name a price. I'm fine with either form of currency.
Also, I saw you looking for fruits. Regular ones or normal ones? I can give any of them for free, aside from perfect cherries.

umm 100k igb not sure xD Um just normal ones is fine ^^ I have cherries as my town fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back