• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you happen have the sweets set or pieces? And or Pink wet suit hun ^^

hi again, sorry for bothering you so many times in a day! but if it isn’t too much trouble, could i visit Chai’s RV?

Could I get the Sofa and the pink wet suit then ^^? For 10tbt? or too little/much ^^

Hi there!! ^-^ I would love to catalogue some of your sets! I need all of the ones listed in your group 1 ;v; I also need to catalouge some items in your group 2 but I won't bother you for those today haha. Can I start off with cataloging these if possible??
Cabin set
Classic set
Exotic set
Harvest set
Jingle set
Kiddie set
Lovely set
Minimalist set
Modern set
Regal set
Rococo set
Thanks so much! Of course we don't have to do all of them at once because I know that would be time consuming for you x) Just let me know!

Hi! :D Not bother! Sure thing. Ah, also. Did you still need patchwork furniture, or Katie items?

Couldn't find the patcwork furniture just now haha. But it's really fine, I'm just missing two items, I'm sure they'll turn up one day. :)

Would you by any chance have a world map or a globe?

Okay thank you ^^ Also what is your fc again hun? I delete after trades.

It's okay to delete me after the trade, since I have more than a few FCs. xD
This time, please add this one and open your gates please? 2337-3607-3307

- - - Post Merge - - -

Couldn't find the patcwork furniture just now haha. But it's really fine, I'm just missing two items, I'm sure they'll turn up one day. :)

Would you by any chance have a world map or a globe?

Okay, and yes, I have both. I'll transport them to the town where Chai is parking, gimme a min?

Sure thing, thanks a bunch!

Sure thing, thanks a bunch!

No problem. :) Will you add this FC please?
3926-9661-9494

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there!! ^-^ I would love to catalogue some of your sets! I need all of the ones listed in your group 1 ;v; I also need to catalouge some items in your group 2 but I won't bother you for those today haha. Can I start off with cataloging these if possible??
Cabin set
Classic set
Exotic set
Harvest set
Jingle set
Kiddie set
Lovely set
Minimalist set
Modern set
Regal set
Rococo set
Thanks so much! Of course we don't have to do all of them at once because I know that would be time consuming for you x) Just let me know!

Hello :) Ah sorry for not clarifying. I meant 1 or 2 sets at a time, as I tend to get occupied by family stuff all of a sudden. If you're okay with that, let me know which set?

No worries thank you for clarifying! I just lost power so I wouldn't be able to do it now unfortunately :/ I'm so sorry. But if you're still available later I'll let you know if I get internet back ^^

Hey! I'm looking for maybe some of those streetpass items?

Hi :) Which ones would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries thank you for clarifying! I just lost power so I wouldn't be able to do it now unfortunately :/ I'm so sorry. But if you're still available later I'll let you know if I get internet back ^^

Sure, no worries! Hopefully see you later. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back