• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, would you happen to have a bamboo grass?
Thank you

Hi! Could you please scan ?toile's RV? (S3), I'd like to order 5 items, so I'd have to visit twice?
AH, I'm a friend of Mayor Pachi hehe~

Hi! Could you please scan ?toile's RV? (S3), I'd like to order 5 items, so I'd have to visit twice?
AH, I'm a friend of Mayor Pachi hehe~

Hi! :D Sure. I'll scan in Etoile after I get the reply from Saucey Clause, if you still have some time?
Also, I can give you 2 or 3 items from her van so you can finish in a trip?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, sorry. Shall I open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and how much are you looking for?

You name a price. :) And nah, it's okay. Let me know when you're open for me?
FC: 2810-3363-5607

Ok, I've opened Cascades and I'm sending btb now, thank you. :)

Hi! :D Sure. I'll scan in Etoile after I get the reply from Saucey Clause, if you still have some time?
Also, I can give you 2 or 3 items from her van so you can finish in a trip?

That'd be great! I'm going to order the bed, clock and sofa, you could help me with the floor and wall if you want c:
Would 100k be okay for them?

You name a price. I'm fine with either form of currency.
Also, I saw you looking for fruits. Regular ones or normal ones? I can give any of them for free, aside from perfect cherries.

umm 100k igb not sure xD Um just normal ones is fine ^^ I have cherries as my town fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back