• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling You Pay With Smiles Cycling! (FREE) ヽ(`∪´)ノ [BOXES:---] [NEW: Apple, Broffina]

Added!

Fuchsia moved in!
latest

Pietro is in boxes!
latest

Voiding in two hours, but I hope someone gets him asap so I can go to sleep. xD

Last edited:
(not related to cycling but) i tried to add the fc to cheridot and it repeatedly told me the fc is incorrect? perhaps there's something wrong with my 3ds i don't know?

Added!

Apollo has moved in!

(not related to cycling but) i tried to add the fc to cheridot and it repeatedly told me the fc is incorrect? perhaps there's something wrong with my 3ds i don't know?
Oh, thanks for doing that! I typed it wrong. >w<

Last edited:
may i lurk for fang, lucky, and carmen for my datemate? i can send you their signature if you'd like dreamie proof! c:

Henry moved in!
latest

And Antonio is in boxes!

Voiding in 30 mins.

EDIT: Almost added all the smiling lurkers! :)

Last edited:
Back