• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling .゚☆MANUKA☆゚. ~{Boxes:✮N/A✮}~{New:✮MARSHAL, Apollo✮}

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickyfox

一期一会
Bells
New Horizons Token
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (120) +
D6DD98CE-9B4A-4538-95F4-36C4C15CB71D.png

✮~STATUS: PAUSED~✮
I'll pause this cycling thread for a while, mostly because I can't keep auction times atm as I wish to.
I'll pm any of the lurkers here if I get their villager in boxes in the future, and I'll start a new thread for these villagers.
Thank you for being around! :)

9xtleYn.png

1. I don't use Amiibos.
The villagers will never be forced out, and I will always provide proof of that if asked.
2. I accept any lurker for any villager.
You can lurk up to 5 villagers. When the villager arrives in town or is in boxes, I'll PM/quote you.
3. Villager goes to the highest bidder to answer under 12h.
When the villager is in boxes, I'll post here and pm lurkers, and you have 12h to answer and get the villager. If it fails, the next bidder will have their chance. In case the villager is free, it will go to the first person able to come adopt them. If nobody answers, the villager will be voided. I might hold a separated auction on discord, but previous offers here will also count.
4. Please be available to trade if you want a villager that's in boxes.
If you reply to claim a villager, please be available to trade and have a plot ready. I don't mind waiting for an hour or few, however if you're not available I'll move to the next person or void the villager.
5. I won't take requests for what villager to 'box' next, I don’t do buyouts atm either (apart from trade for other villagers).
I won't 'put into boxes first' the villager someone wants. I won't finish auctions before the time runs out, unless I decided to trade for another villager instead. Please wait for the villager to go into boxes and for me to warn you about it. If you can't wait, consider 'locking' the switch clock to the same day you have a plot open while you wait or please search for the villager being offered by other people as well.
5. Wi-fi feedback is appreciated
But not needed.

Last but not least, please subscribe to this thread if you post about a villager so you get regular updates. :)

When receiving a villager:
1. Visit my cycling town with the provided Dodo Code (sent by pm).
2. Drop payment before you go to the villager.
3. Follow me to the villagers house.
4. Please tell me if everything went well.
5. I'll end the session after.

NOTE: I cycle anytime between 6am-11pm. My time zone is JST. You can check it here, so please convert time if you are anywhere else.

4vQO02W.png

I want to provide a decent starting price so more people can afford their villagers. However, highest bidder gets it (see rules above).
I follow this tier list. The prices are in Nook Mile Tickets.

Bids start at:

Tier 1: 15 NMT - if no lurkers with offers, I'll wait up to 24h for bids. 12h if there are.
Tier 2: 10 NMT - if no lurkers with offers, I'll wait up to 12h for bids. 6h if there are.
Tier 3: 7 NMT - if no lurkers with offers, I'll wait up to 6h for bids. 3h if there are.
Tier 4: 1 NMT - if no lurkers with offers, I'll wait up to 6h for bids. 3h if there are.
Tier 5/6: free - voided in 1h. If there are lurkers, 4h.

For now, I only accept two payments: NMT and Villagers. See below for more details.
- I use the tickets to go in island tours and search for more popular or lurked villagers. - If you don't have enough, you can buy NMT for TBT or IGB with users in the forum. :]
- To pay with a villager, you need to offer a villager of tier 1 or 2 (they’ll later be put into cycling as well). I only accept villagers as payment for villagers of tier 3 and below. You need to be able to trade the villager under 24h (forced out with amiibo preferably).
- In case of a villager having payment offers in both NMT and Villager form, I reserve the right to accept the offer I find more fitting.
-The info on this thread are mere guidelines. I reserve the right to accept/refuse a trade for any reason I find fit, but I'll try my best to not be unfair.

dXg7R6N.png

Marina - Tier 1 (Current highest offer= 20NMT - Other pffers: 15 NMT)
tumblr_inline_o2cgu5GOS61qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Merengue - Tier 1 (Current highest offer= 20 NMT)
tumblr_inline_o2cgl28RJo1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Pashmina - Tier 4 (Current highest offer= 3 NMT)
tumblr_inline_o2cgvzB7db1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Marshal - Tier 1 (Current highest offer=15 NMT)
tumblr_inline_o2cgjiI2gb1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Apollo - Tier 3 (Current highest offer=7NMT)
tumblr_inline_o2cgpxuAAH1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Samson - Tier 6 - FREE
tumblr_inline_o2cguu6inr1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Muffy - Tier 3
tumblr_inline_o2cgr6YkVC1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Sprinkle - Tier 4
tumblr_inline_o2cgn6Gxb11qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Victoria - Holding a friend's villager for a while in this spot
tumblr_inline_o2cgkj0hTn1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Costeau - Tier 5 - FREE

The following villagers are from my other main games so might take a bit longer to be in boxes. Bids will only start for them once they're in boxes.
(I do not TT on the islands below, so be aware the villager might take weeks to be in boxes. The villager might as well appear first in the cycling town):

tumblr_inline_o2cgq3m5ZK1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Zucker - Tier 3
tumblr_inline_o2cgxvRn121qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Skye - Tier 2
tumblr_inline_o2cgeeMlbv1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
June - Tier 4
tumblr_inline_o2cgehzJyR1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Poncho - Tier 4
tumblr_inline_o2cggpTk771qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Plucky - Tier 4
tumblr_inline_o2cgr7wnjX1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Puck - Tier 6
tumblr_inline_o2cgllLUZO1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Hans - Tier 4
When a villager is in boxes their name will be in the title of this thread and will have an update post with their picture.

l7YcUQV.png

sunshinesnekdeceit - Bangle, Monique and Sprinkle
MalinkaLuna - Tasha
Setosu - Raymond, Audie, Stitches, Ruby, Judy
esvk - Ankha
Littlered - Sherb, Muffy
《Claire》- Cube, Wade
Ryuichii - Merry
Kyneria - Gayle
Underneath The Stars - Sherb
Bebster - Stitches
ymoowoomy - Moose
Tisalovelybug - Melba
RhinoK - Drift, Gonzo, Ankha, O’hare, Bianca
Penny08 - Molly, Poppy, Bruce
Apollo5 - Frank
LilMitsuki - Sherb
Rhyrem - Dotty
Altarium - Fang, Lily, Molly
healingwind - Tangy, Blaire
Firestorm16 - Pancetti
Akucumber - Sherb, Audie, Cyd
alitwick - Punchy
pochacco - Bluebear, Zucker
dino - Soleil, Baabara, Lopez
Sugaryy - Raymond
nearthy - Kiki
Chloebug44 - Raymond
ekevinn - Marcel, Sterling, Fuchsia, Cherry, Bluebear
drkztan - Judy, Apple, Clay, Flurry, Hamphrey
BabyBianca - Lucky, Tia
nelyse24 - Sherb
Absentia - Bella, Goose
Capella - Dotty
Manoon - Static, Poppy
Annettes - Raymond, Gayle
PurpleElement - Raymond, Blanche
LUKEtheVILLAGER - Alfonso
shanni - stitches, ruby
DewDrops - Dobie
sicklewillow - KidCat
crepuscularrr - Cube, Coco, Raddle
ferbie - Shep
danib - Ankha
The Mad Hybrid Botanist - Tabby, Molly, Ketchup.
tylon1 - kid cat, sterling
MasterJim - Ankha
Darkwing - Shep, Roscoe
MissMelody - Dom, Lolly
Jokesie - Cousteau
Ameer - Sherb
Arithmophobia17 - Julian, Marshal (15NMT), Raymond
Datonevillager - Hornsby
ali.di.magix - Apollo
peachmilke - Pashmina (Merengue)
Jassiii - Wolfgang, Kyle, Blanche
PeachTea04 - Cousteau
Leialie - Bea, Goldie
mayor-brooke - Mitzi
edenplaysac - Pashmina
arcareafact - Francine, Kid Cat
xPeachxPandax - Olivia, Marina (15NMT), Claudia, Peanut, Merry
leiladesu - Merengue (20NMT)
Dormire - Fang
MewTheConqueror - Gladys, Kid Cat
novembercomes - Marina (20NMT)
rawrrawrmonster - Jacques, Marina, Coco, Raymond
DariaKND - Apollo
cio.ob - Apollo
Jaebeommie - Apollo
wolfie1 - Wade, Bones
Keke - Bruce, Poppy
Anj2k6 - Margie
dojimasqueen - Apollo
GreyGhost - Marshal
zenni - Marshal
SquishyV - Ketchup, Apollo (7NMT)

LOcEtcp.png

Alfonso - (for Mitzi)
Apollo - 70NMT
Apple - 15NMT
Cyd - Free
Francine - 60NMT
Hornsby - 20NMT
Melba - 10NMT
Mitzi - 15NMT
Olivia - 20NMT
Pashmina - (for Merengue)
Peanut - 20NMT
Phoebe - 10NMT
Shep - 15NMT
Sherb - 90NMT
Sherb - 250NMT
Snake - 15NMT
Spike - Free

SFkXv1U.png

Huck
Moose
Pancetti
Portia
Rizzo

How to make room to adopt a villager:
1. Make sure you had spoken to every villager at least once in this savefile.
2. After that, save the game, close it, go to the switch settings and change the date up 15 days. For more villagers to be outside, a better time is 11am to 4pm.
3. Start the game again, and explore around until you find a villager with though bubbles over their head (they're always outside). If it's not possible to find them, or there is a special event (fish/bug tournament), time travel a day more and check again. Continue to do this day by day until you get a ping. PS: Rain doesn't affect the ping chance.
4. If a villager you want to keep is the one trying to move, tell them to stay, and repeat the steps from 2 to 3.
5. If a villager you want to move away pings, tell them to go, save, close the game, time travel a day and start the game. They'll be in boxes. Save and time travel one more day, and they'll be gone, leaving the plot empty. Now you can adopt your new villager!

Notes:
PS: Although my signature town has the same name, the cycling town is called マヌカ and from another game cartridge/switch.

Last edited:
Well, this will probably be a long shot but since I have seen no one lurk for him yet, Raymond? And since I can lurk for 2 more Audie and Stiches?

Lurking for Merry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back