• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

YES YES YES KATAMARI!!!

ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
[quote="Shadow_] Well, hurrah, I always wanted to roll junk in balls. It sounds so much better than all my favorite Nintendo characters duking it out in a massive online brawl.
Yes, for your information, IT IS. Play the games.

Katamari Damacy PS2 > Smash Bros. Melee
Sorry.. but.. are you drunk or something? [/quote]
No, very much sober.

Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
[quote="Shadow_] Well, hurrah, I always wanted to roll junk in balls. It sounds so much better than all my favorite Nintendo characters duking it out in a massive online brawl.

Sorry.. but.. are you drunk or something?
No, very much sober. [/quote]
Suuuuuuurrrrreeee.

Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:

No, very much sober. [/quote]
Sir, have you been drinking tonight?

Step out of the car, please.

ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:

No, very much sober.

Step out of the car, please. [/quote]
*walks in a straight line*

In all due seriousness, SSBM is totally awesome, but Katamari is more original and fun.

Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:

No, very much sober.

In all due seriousness, SSBM is totally awesome, but Katamari is more original and fun. [/quote]
I would really need to agree with bul on this one.

Katamrai is one of those games that thinks outside the box.

Way out of the box.

Bulerias said:
MasterDS said:
Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Brawl > Katamari
I beg to differ, ma friend. D:
But SSBM owned... You're saying the best game that's on the Gamecube the GCN isn't as good as some random, albiet popular, PS2 game?
Popularity means nothing in SSBM's case. It's overrated, though good.
I know you're just saying that to stir up some trouble!

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDS said:
Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Brawl > Katamari
I beg to differ, ma friend. D:
But SSBM owned... You're saying the best game that's on the Gamecube the GCN isn't as good as some random, albiet popular, PS2 game?
Popularity means nothing in SSBM's case. It's overrated, though good.
I know you're just saying that to stir up some trouble!
I'm saying that because it's my actual opinion.

Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:

No, very much sober.

In all due seriousness, SSBM is totally awesome, but Katamari is more original and fun. [/quote]
You'll have to come with me to the Police Station.

Bulerias said:
"According to C3, Bandai-Namco has a game called Beautiful Katamari in development, which is another installment in the Katamari franchise. It will be multiplatform, appearing on all three next-gen consoles, but only the PS3 and Wii versions will offer motion sensing. The 360 and PS3 version will hit stores on October 17th, with the Wii version arriving shortly on November 14th. Being an absolutely HUGE Katamari fan myself, I just cannot wait for this game." - GL

HOLY SWEET NUTS.

KATAMARI ON WII.

HOLY MOLY.

I cannot express my anticipation for this title in words. Or, actually, I can.

Katamari Wii anticipation > all other games.
YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!I LOVE katamri!THANK YOU FOR BRINGING US THIS NEWS!

Meh, I got the first one...played it once. xD. I'm noth that big a fan. I mean, it's fun and all, but...

Tehthing said:
Meh, I got the first one...played it once. xD. I'm noth that big a fan. I mean, it's fun and all, but...
But what? Go play the course where the Katamartaino tune plays.

Best music in a videogame.

The people who made Katamari must have been high on meth or something. >_> Or smoking dope. I mean, just look at it.

Fabio said:
The people who made Katamari must have been high on meth or something. >_> Or smoking dope. I mean, just look at it.
I actually agree that it's quirky... That's what makes it awesome!

I'm just gonna say my opinion here, but even if katamari wasn't a more fun game (which I think it was) It was without a doubt a better game. (better controls, better graphics, better music, better story...well...a story, etc...)

JJRamone2 said:
I'm just gonna say my opinion here, but even if katamari wasn't a more fun game (which I think it was) It was without a doubt a better game. (better controls, better graphics, better music, better story...well...a story, etc...)
Yes, thank you for agreeing.

:p

Katamari was just... full to bursting with quirky and innovative gameplay mechanics. It played and looked like a Nintendo game (you know, innovative gameplay and all), but it's not Nintendo, and it's better than a lot of Nintendo games if you ask me.

KATAMARI FEVER!

:D

And plus, the music in Katamari is definitely some of the best in videogames, period. Katamaritaino is probably my favorite game song of all time.

Fabio said:
Bulerias said:
Fabio said:
I actually agree that it's quirky... That's what makes it awesome!
True, I like one quirky game: LocoRocco.
LocoRoco is actually extremely similar to Katamari in art style, so I love it as well.

:D

...At least what I got to play of LocoRoco. It was quite awesome.

Back