• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Yay! Sodapop is the town of good luck!

gem83

Taking a hiatus c:
Bells
Winter Mittens
Chocolate Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
First off, I only had to reset a few times to get Fuschia to plot, and right after I lost Whitney in Tadfield, she moves into Sodapop as my 9th villager! (not from Tadfield's void either, she was new) Let's hope this keeps up and it doesn't corrupt again lmao

So glad to hear your town is shaping up! Really sorry to hear that it got corrupted twice, but if this keeps up, your town will be in tip-top shape in no time!

Lucky you! I have never restarted my town and while I would like to, I'm just way too attached to mine as it is (even if I hate it, haha). I hope your good luck continues.

Exactly! I'm actually 100% happy with my town for once! (Watch me screw it up lmao)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yayy thank you! Me too, lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww thank you! c: Good luck on your new town btw!

thank you, I know that this time round I'm 100% dedicated to making it work out :p

Back