• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Yanrima's Rough Draft Room

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Yanrima's Rough Draft Room

head.png

This is the area where I put misc. written works, rough concepts, and lore regarding other stuff including OC's

Contents of this thread includes:
  • Information about notable items.
  • Extra information and sketches regarding the OC's and other characters
  • Mostly written works

Last edited:
weaponry.png
These weapons of creation were the oldest and the most legendary weapons ever created.

It's immense power grants the user to wield the source of the universe's creation. Although the third weapon on the right were created for the mortals to arm themselves, the other two weapons were too powerful and dangerous in some cases for a mortal to handle for it's pristine properties might destroy the physical bodies of the mortal user unless if the said user exerts a strong enough "resolve". There were currently three known weapons of creation, the other weapons were either destroyed for safety of the world or lost in time. The primordial paintbrush is currently dormant until it finds the next user.

The Primordial paintbrush is the legendary sword-like weapon created by the spirits as the answer to the looming threat of the cursed rust. It's powers were unmatched compared to other legendary swords in later myths. The purpose of the primordial paintbrush is to purge the dark forces and protect the created universe from the ever persistent forces of the cursed rust. The paintbrush is made out of pure otherworldly prism and it's embellishments were made of gold-like substance. The paintbrush is also adorned with the most pristine of jewels. Despite it's familiar appearance, the materials of the primordial paintbrush is still unknown to most mortal beings especially scholars all throughout history. Because of its mysterious material, some theorized that the primordial paintbrush were made of materials that were completely "alien" to the universe.

The second weapon is the Pen and tablet of beginnings. It's properties were also powerful. But, the pen and tablet cannot work without one or another. Therefore, it is considered a dual weapon. Despite that setback, this weapon also exhibits sheer power as it can create material things out of thin air. The pen and tablet can create most things including plants or drawing a torrent of waves as a summon. The materials were also otherworldly like the primordial paintbrush. This weapon, just like the primordial paintbrush; is too powerful for a mortal being to handle. Nowadays, It is either still had the same full power or half of the power has gone dormant only for it to regain full power once the cursed rust returns to threaten the universe. The pen and tablet is still active despite it's status.

The third and last weapon is the Great Pencil. It is created as a gift to the mortals from the spirits. It's power is extracted from 1/4 of the paintbrush's power, making it less powerful than the primordial paintbrush but still powerful on its own regardless. The Great Pencil in combat works similarly to a lance or a spear. It's power can cleave mountains and split the entire continent with a single line from the Great Pencil. The Great Pencil is made out of familiar materials like wood but the gold-like trimmings and the red jewels are still mysterious to scholars researching about the divine weapons. The Great Pencil is currently under protection by the mortals.

Last edited:
The Dark Rust

The dark rust is an evil powerful alien-like entity in which it brings destruction on its path. It's appearance is horrifying beyond human understanding. It's pure "evil" nature brings fear to all living things that were conscious. It's evil is intangible because of it, it never had a conscience or a "good" side.

Therefore, the dark rust is a being made of pure negative energy, the origin of all sin.

The dark rust can corrupt anything and everything, making the host succumb to temptations and desires. Weakening the host's consciousness and will in the process.

It's existence is the reason why the Primordial paintbrush is created and used, to combat this powerful being of evil and protect the universe from dark rust's destruction. Because the dark rust is defeated during it's complete form and the arrival to the world from a green shard, it gained a bit of understanding and resort itself to more sinister tactics to weaken the world before initiating the destruction.

To weaken the foundation of all living things is to create an opening to destroy the world. So for the dark rust to succeed in it's plan, it will have to infiltrate on the system itself. That's why there's hunger, corruption, wrath, and greed running amok in that world.

Despite it's incomprehensible appearance, It has a clear weak point. The weak point is the green gem-like shard that the dark rust formed around during it's birth, that's why it's weakness is light itself.

Last edited:
Here's a more fleshed out version of my Obscure Observations entry. The contest entry version is limited to the required word count so I decided to make the "full" version here.

It's been 3 weeks since the journey to the cosmos. I've grown tired of constantly looking out of the same starry sky. No matter how beautiful the stars are, you'll soon get tired of seeing it when you're in space. Time moves differently in space compared to Earth. I can't even tell if it takes weeks or years when traveling to space. Yet this time, it felt like years compared to weeks.

"I needed something else to do in here, I can't just sit around and waste time moping around" I thought to myself. Then, I quickly went up from the desk area to walk out and wander around the ship.

I landed my footsteps onto the hallway. The hallways were pristine, no one is around in the hallway at this time as the other crew members were sleeping in their quarters. I walked to the nearest vending machine to grab a midnight snack. I pressed the vending machine's buttons to make my purchase on a single chocolate bar. The beeping and whirring of the machine broke the usual silence of the hallway. After a while, the chocolate bar dropped. I reached my hand to the pick-up door.

*THUD* *BANG* *THUD*

As soon as I picked up the chocolate bar, a loud sound was heard over the west wing of the ship. The emergency sirens blared all over the hallways. The speaker booted up and the captain announces an urgent news:

"Attention please! This is your captain here, we are in an emergency situation as we collided with a dangerous entity. Please head to the emergency room for your own safety!"

I hastily picked up my chocolate bar and catch up with my fellow crew members to the emergency quarters. As I ran, I saw a gigantic alien entity resembling an octopus. The alien is covered in space dust and it is mostly pitch black with the hints of blue stars surrounding it's body. The alien is most likely an elder alien due to it's sheer size compared to our ship. Elder aliens are unfathomably powerful beings like the sea serpents of old. This elder alien is particularly can be compared to a kraken. It's tentacles are powerful enough to force gravity on space ships and pull the ship towards its direction like the Black Hole.

Then, I saw Gulliver is there at the edge of the ship, trying to fight off the elder alien with the magic hammer which can deal heavy hits against an opponent, sometimes shattering them instantly. Because of the hammer's heavy weight, Gulliver reacted slowly compared to the elder alien's quick attacks.

*Pant* *Pant*
"Ugh, this thing's so persistent!"

Gulliver dodged the alien tendrils left and right. His endurance ran out and his body is sore from carrying the magic hammer.

Then, with an opening in sight. The elder alien took an opportunity and hit Gulliver's arm with it's tendrils. Gulliver is now in serious condition and unfit to continue on in a battle.

With his last gasp, Gulliver mustered up his remaining energy, ran up to the alien's head and threw the hammer directly onto it's head. But despite it's status as a magic hammer, it didn't shatter the elder alien.
Gulliver then became tired and laid unconscious in cold space before being pulled back by the ship's crew. Gulliver was urgently sent to the emergency room seconds later.

With the alien temporarily immobilized from the hit, I took an opportunity to finish off the operation of freeing the ship from the elder alien's grasp:

"This is it, I'll do this for survival!"

Knowing its urgency, I headed onto the outer wing of the ship. The air outside the ship is cold, yet suffocating to breathe with. The elder alien wraps its tendrils on the wing. With few minutes of air supply left, I jumped onto the alien's eye and threw my star fragment. The star fragment emits a blinding light temporarily, paralyzing the elder alien in the process. The tendrils curled away from the ship and the captains driving away to keep distance from the alien's grasp.

With only a few seconds left out of air, I hurriedly ran back to the ship's window.

I thought I was never going to make it, so I closed my eyes while being determined to go back. Then, I heard a voice. A familiar voice that pulls me back.

One of the members of The Galaxolotls reached out for me.

"Please, reach my hand!"

I've reached out to the crew member's hand, they pulled me in safely. As I gasped for air, I happily thanked them. Then, I saw Gulliver at the other bed beside me. He took a long rest to make a recovery from injuries received in a battle.

Last edited:
(Old OC bio, I'll redo the character bio but the design reference is the same.)
A princess from an alternate universe, distant it may seem.
Clad in crimson, she spreads love.

characteralt concept2.png

characteralt concept1.png

A crimson princess that bears a familiar face, she goes by a different name.

Despite the similar appearance, this princess bears a more "extreme" personality. A personality that can be entirely painted as “ugly” or “evil.” She is usually seen by humans the same as wicked queens and witches in stories of old. She is boisterous, passionate, arrogant, sadistic, and cruel. She enjoys nothing more than to see humans suffer. Humans according to her are nothing but two-faced monsters. She is also overtly passionate about her beliefs, especially her burning, passionate love for beauty and tradition.

“Humans drive from conflict and violence, yet they pride themselves as good. They see nothing wrong with themselves, and perceived themselves as good. Pathetic.”

Upon hearing that her brother ended the great world war on Earth and established a “corporate” utopian city, she reunited with him. Not out of genuine love, but out of loathing that she was found out by her brother.

Her brother is the eldest in her family and strives to be a king. He is very over-protective of his sister and is usually stern in nature. Deep inside, the incident relating to the assassination of their grandparents by their aunt's betrayal that happened at his young age left him scarred. Because of that, he strives to lead 'selfishly'.

In turn, he offered her to rule alongside him his mega-corporation. She agrees to help him, but she does it out of her ulterior motives. To her, this is a contractual agreement. Her brother had the tendency to kill her lovers and the ones she genuinely loves, thus forming her hatred for her brother. To her, her brother despite being a part of god-like alien race exhibits “human” nature and his over-protectiveness out of his pent up feelings. Which initially forms her disgust for humanity.

When she flees to Earth, humanity was already in a full-scale war to each other. The war already twisted her perception of humanity. Her first sight upon settling was a half-destroyed orphanage which is inhabited by two crying children with nowhere else to go. Knowing that the children had their innocence taken away by the war, she took them under the wing and decided to take care of the children in a sisterly way. The two children loved her in return. The two children later grew up to be “knights” that serve her in return. Initially, she refused their offer at first, but accepted after seeing their honesty in serving her for the sake of a “better world”. Knowing that her love is a familial one, she tends to the wounds of the two “knights”.

She became generous to the orphans and the lost children in return, offering education and job positions for those who were truly in need.

She also has a soft spot for animals, taking care of them and ensuring the animals' safety.

Underneath her "arrogant, twisted, and haughty" personality lies a desire to see the ones who did nothing wrong deserve better. To her, those who face the adversary with dignity and those who didn’t completely hurt others deserved a well-earned happiness. The world is cruel after all.

In her home dimension, she is a princess from a powerful kingdom that controls ten planets. Her grandparents, father, and mother are the only people in the family she loves. Other family members got entangled with political tensions of the kingdom. Her uncle is a suspected traitor and her aunt already defected from the ruling family in the lust for power. The other ruling families incited wars on her family which disgusts her and leaves the home planet shortly after.

In the end, she wished for peace.
Yet, peace is unreachable.

I basically just felt like making an "alternate universe" or "antagonist" version of my usual artist-sona but it has spun off to being an actually different character from the former. So basically, the artist-sona/mascot character but in an alternate universe. And a bit of a subtle excuse to practice writing character backgrounds, descriptions, and coming up with more character outfits and designs.

EDIT:
  • added drills in her hairstyle to make the character different from the former. Hair drills does wonder to the character design.
  • decided to make her front hair side swept instead of symmetrical style.
  • Added more to the information to expand on what her personality is like.
  • This character bio felt all over the place so I'm going to rewrite and redo the character, the princess/goddess aspect and the extra info about her interests still stays.

Last edited:
Here's a couple of facial expressions this time. Information on her abilities and additional information are below:
characteralt concept faces.png

• Her eyes have magical properties. She has the ability to produce delusions and hallucinations by her stare. People that stare at her activated eyes were reported to see things that were only in their heads, in some cases may drive the target insane. So it's better if you avert her gaze when her ability is activated.
  • She possesses superweapons with her most powerful weapon the two scepters resembling quill pens and the golden fruit tree. She has the ability "Author's authority" which grants her ample amounts of power. Most of the power is currently stored in the golden fruit tree however. The golden fruit tree serves as an extension to her body, she will be at full power once again when she absorbs the golden tree along with it's power. Her power is not in her prime for now.
  • She has the ability to manifest both wishes and dread to reality, she also carries the ink of knowledge which is the source of the magical energy that flows through her extent. Although the power only work if there's a strong presence and desire for that wish or dread around the area.
  • She has white teddy bears that are her servants. She is gracious and polite towards them and their service.
  • She enjoys theatrics, acting, waltz dances, interior designing, and classical music, she likes dancing during her spare time. Reading and writing stories is the second favorite hobby especially when she used to tell stories to orphans when taking care of them. She also enjoys plants and horticulture in general.
  • She dislikes modern architecture as it deems "Everything wrong with the current civilization" according to her.
  • Her occupation as a leading actress is only a façade and a "side job".
  • Her favorite colors are red and turquoise. Her preference in clothing are mostly classy and stylish in nature.

Last edited:
(Old OC bio, I'll redo the character bio but the design reference is the same.)
A princess from an alternate universe, distant it may seem.
Clad in crimson, she spreads love.

View attachment 522366
View attachment 522367

A crimson princess that bears a familiar face, she goes by a different name.

Despite the similar appearance, this princess bears a more "extreme" personality. A personality that can be entirely painted as “ugly” or “evil.” She is usually seen by humans the same as wicked queens and witches in stories of old. She is boisterous, passionate, arrogant, sadistic, and cruel. She enjoys nothing more than to see humans suffer. Humans according to her are nothing but two-faced monsters. She is also overtly passionate about her beliefs, especially her burning, passionate love for beauty and tradition.

“Humans drive from conflict and violence, yet they pride themselves as good. They see nothing wrong with themselves, and perceived themselves as good. Pathetic.”

Upon hearing that her brother ended the great world war on Earth and established a “corporate” utopian city, she reunited with him. Not out of genuine love, but out of loathing that she was found out by her brother.

Her brother is the eldest in her family and strives to be a king. He is very over-protective of his sister and is usually stern in nature. Deep inside, the incident relating to the assassination of their grandparents by their aunt's betrayal that happened at his young age left him scarred. Because of that, he strives to lead 'selfishly'.

In turn, he offered her to rule alongside him his mega-corporation. She agrees to help him, but she does it out of her ulterior motives. To her, this is a contractual agreement. Her brother had the tendency to kill her lovers and the ones she genuinely loves, thus forming her hatred for her brother. To her, her brother despite being a part of god-like alien race exhibits “human” nature and his over-protectiveness out of his pent up feelings. Which initially forms her disgust for humanity.

When she flees to Earth, humanity was already in a full-scale war to each other. The war already twisted her perception of humanity. Her first sight upon settling was a half-destroyed orphanage which is inhabited by two crying children with nowhere else to go. Knowing that the children had their innocence taken away by the war, she took them under the wing and decided to take care of the children in a sisterly way. The two children loved her in return. The two children later grew up to be “knights” that serve her in return. Initially, she refused their offer at first, but accepted after seeing their honesty in serving her for the sake of a “better world”. Knowing that her love is a familial one, she tends to the wounds of the two “knights”.

She became generous to the orphans and the lost children in return, offering education and job positions for those who were truly in need.

She also has a soft spot for animals, taking care of them and ensuring the animals' safety.

Underneath her "arrogant, twisted, and haughty" personality lies a desire to see the ones who did nothing wrong deserve better. To her, those who face the adversary with dignity and those who didn’t completely hurt others deserved a well-earned happiness. The world is cruel after all.

In her home dimension, she is a princess from a powerful kingdom that controls ten planets. Her grandparents, father, and mother are the only people in the family she loves. Other family members got entangled with political tensions of the kingdom. Her uncle is a suspected traitor and her aunt already defected from the ruling family in the lust for power. The other ruling families incited wars on her family which disgusts her and leaves the home planet shortly after.

In the end, she wished for peace.
Yet, peace is unreachable.

I basically just felt like making an "alternate universe" or "antagonist" version of my usual artist-sona but it has spun off to being an actually different character from the former. So basically, the artist-sona/mascot character but in an alternate universe. And a bit of a subtle excuse to practice writing character backgrounds, descriptions, and coming up with more character outfits and designs.

EDIT:
  • added drills in her hairstyle to make the character different from the former. Hair drills does wonder to the character design.
  • decided to make her front hair side swept instead of symmetrical style.
  • Added more to the information to expand on what her personality is like.
  • This character bio felt all over the place so I'm going to rewrite and redo the character, the princess/goddess aspect and the extra info about her interests still stays.
A bit of a Self-reply but, I felt like rewriting or making a complete overhaul on the character itself. I'll keep this old version intact on top of writing a new version. I still haven't thought up her name though.

Here's a complete rewrite along with new (and familiar) outfits and revamped hair color.
newconcept.png

sneekpeek.png

She is a princess from the distant galaxy/dimension that is said to be the home dimension of red dwarves, heat comets, and suns. Her family are powerful rulers of her home world. She lived an extremely cushy and sheltered life, but she wanted to socialize with others that aren't part of her royal family.

With her parents retiring from the throne, her older brother is the current ruler and was titled "Ruler of Knowledge" since her lineage is part of the ten Divine Rulers. Her family are the sole wielders of Solar, Light and Heat-related powers. Her kingdom is said to be heavenly paradise and that the concept of "night" and "darkness" didn't exist because of the four great suns that circled the home dimension. Because of such environment she lived in, she never witnessed the night.

Her family also possessed one of the divine superweapons, namely the "Ruby of Knowledge" and the "Ruby of Wishes". These superweapons are currently held by the princess and her older brother.

The princess can perform powerful Solar, light, and heat magic but she barely uses it in her lifetime.

Despite the heavenly atmosphere of her home dimension, the kingdom went into the great civil war with her uncle and aunt leading the act of treason. One time which prompted the escape is the moment in which her uncle and aunt staged an invasion on the great palace which damaged the kingdom greatly including the assassination of their grandparents. The war had gotten extremely bad that the princess and her older brother had no choice but to escape to Earth for safety.

Alas, the planet called "Earth" wasn't the new paradise she hoped it'll be. She was greeted with the attempted assassination by a gang of assassins and thieves who wanted to steal the red gem. With the gem's glow, it created a sudden burst that pushed the assassins away from her. Their assassination attempt failed leaving the princess with only a fatal injury in her leg.

As a last ditch effort to escape from further assassinations, she moved to a vast forest nearby. Her happy memory on Earth was the flower named "lily of the valley" which bears strong resembles to a flower in her home world. With the "Ruby of Wishes" at hand, it created a white mansion out of her spaceship and created the "poisonous" flowers that will spread through the forest. The ruby made the forest her dominion.

The lily of the valley she wears on her ribbon is the first one she encountered. The solar magic surrounding her granted the flower the ability to never wither for eternity.

She is haunted by the memory of her uncle and aunt's palace invasion in the war and the attempted assassinations by humans in her first encounter which made her isolate herself in the flower forest for years to come. Despite her refusal to completely leave the mansion and the forest, she still wants someone she can be friends with deep inside. Which is why her personality is described as "bubbly and outgoing" to those unaware of her. She usually goes by her outgoing personality to force her will to socialize and as a "coping mechanism" to deal with the reality of "wars" of her home kingdom and the "hostility" shown by humans. She sometimes sees herself as a failure because of the said memory.

She sometimes wanders in the city just to see the sites, but she mostly returns to the forest at night.

Her whole personality is that she is gentle outside, but she has trust issues especially with humans. She's an avid enthusiast of manga, anime, cartoons, and games. Whenever someone mentions the things above, she'll talk about these things nonstop. She'll usually pick up the lines from the anime and manga she reads and say them out loud depending on the situation. She's also a big fan of visual novels and otome dating sims, having to pick the best ones in store. She also likes jokes and humor, although some of her timing may come as "tone deaf".

Despite her "off-tone" or "oblivious" personality, she's willing to open up when someone genuinely
wants to be friends with her.

In the end, she longed for peace and happiness to share with others.

Last edited:
Here's a more fleshed out version of my Obscure Observations entry. The contest entry version is limited to the required word count so I decided to make the "full" version here.

It's been 3 weeks since the journey to the cosmos. I've grown tired of constantly looking out of the same starry sky. Nothe matter how beautiful the stars are, you'll soon get tired of seeing it when you're in space. Time moves differently in space compared to Earth. I can't even tell if it takes weeks or years when traveling to space. Yet this time, it felt like years compared to weeks.

"I needed something else to do in here, I can't just sit around and waste time moping around" I thought to myself. Then, I quickly went up from the desk area to walk out and wander around the ship.

I landed my footsteps onto the hallway. The hallways were pristine, no one is around in the hallway at this time as the other crew members were sleeping in their quarters. I walked to the nearest vending machine to grab a midnight snack. I pressed the vending machine's buttons to make my purchase on a single chocolate bar. The beeping and whirring of the machine broke the usual silence of the hallway. After a while, the chocolate bar dropped. I reached my hand to the pick-up door.

*THUD* *BANG* *THUD*

As soon as I picked up the chocolate bar, a loud sound was heard over the west wing of the ship. The emergency sirens blared all over the hallways. The speaker booted up and the captain announces an urgent news:

"Attention please! This is your captain here, we are in an emergency situation as we collided with a dangerous entity. Please head to the emergency room for your own safety!"

I hastily picked up my chocolate bar and catch up with my fellow crew members to the emergency quarters. As I ran, I saw a gigantic alien entity resembling an octopus. The alien is covered in space dust and it is mostly pitch black with the hints of blue stars surrounding it's body. The alien is most likely an elder alien due to it's sheer size compared to our ship. Elder aliens are unfathomably powerful beings like the sea serpents of old. This elder alien is particularly can be compared to a kraken. It's tentacles are powerful enough to force gravity on space ships and pull the ship towards its direction like the Black Hole.

Then, I saw Gulliver is there at the edge of the ship, trying to fight off the elder alien with the magic hammer which can deal heavy hits against an opponent, sometimes shattering them instantly. Because of the hammer's heavy weight, Gulliver reacted slowly compared to the elder alien's quick attacks.

*Pant* *Pant*
"Ugh, this thing's so persistent!"

Gulliver dodged the alien tendrils left and right. His endurance ran out and his body is sore from carrying the magic hammer.

Then, with an opening in sight. The elder alien took an opportunity and hit Gulliver's arm with it's tendrils. Gulliver is now in serious condition and unfit to continue on in a battle.

With his last gasp, Gulliver mustered up his remaining energy, ran up to the alien's head and threw the hammer directly onto it's head. But despite it's status as a magic hammer, it didn't shatter the elder alien.
Gulliver then became tired and laid unconscious in cold space before being pulled back by the ship's crew. Gulliver was urgently sent to the emergency room seconds later.

With the alien temporarily immobilized from the hit, I took an opportunity to finish off the operation of freeing the ship from the elder alien's grasp:

"This is it, I'll do this for survival!"

Knowing its urgency, I headed onto the outer wing of the ship. The air outside the ship is cold, yet suffocating to breathe with. The elder alien wraps its tendrils on the wing. With few minutes of air supply left, I jumped onto the alien's eye and threw my star fragment. The star fragment emits a blinding light temporarily, paralyzing the elder alien in the process. The tendrils curled away from the ship and the captains driving away to keep distance from the alien's grasp.

With only a few seconds left out of air, I hurriedly ran back to the ship's window.

I thought I was never going to make it, so I closed my eyes while being determined to go back. Then, I heard a voice. A familiar voice that pulls me back.

One of the members of The Galaxolotls reached out for me.

"Please, reach my hand!"

I've reached out to the crew member's hand, they pulled me in safely. As I gasped for air, I happily thanked them. Then, I saw Gulliver at the other bed beside me. He took a long rest to make a recovery from injuries received in a battle.
This is fantastic and I love the thought behind the weapons! 🤩 Still catching up on this thread, but I just wanted to tell you I love what I read and seen so far. You have such creative and amazing ideas ☺️. I really like your writing style 🙂

(I'm still working on that art piece so I'm basically writing and sketching the Divine Heart of Wishes for now.)
penweapon.png

Divine Heart of Wishes

They say that the pen is mightier than a sword, and it turns out to be true in that case.

This is one of the ten divine weapons wielded by the ten divine rulers. A weapon that is shaped like a pen and potentially dangerous as it has the power to 'rewrite' the course of events and grant wishes. Despite the abilities, it is dormant and slightly weak without the Ruby of Wishes attached to the weapon.

It can store magical properties in the form of the ink.

Without the Ruby of Wishes attached, it can perform basic projectile skills and act as a boomerang. It can also perform small magical attacks. It can also produce "web lines" using the magical ink stored inside the Divine Heart of Wishes.

The 'web lines' are used as entrapment of targets using lines drawn with the magical ink. The magical ink can turn itself into a thread with a single line drawn at the target.

With Ruby of Wishes activated, the power of this weapon reached its prime. It is powerful enough to perform large slashes and cleave the continents in half by just drawing a line. It could also amp up the solar energy by fusing the light and solar energy with the magical ink, turning the ink into a lava-like substance.

The magical ink has the ability to turn wishes into reality, imagination to reality, and so forth. It can also rewrite the course by turning the manuscript and stories into prophecies. Because of the power, it can be dangerous and destructive when both components of this weapon fall into the wrong hands.

The other counterpart is the Ruby of Knowledge with the Divine Heart of Knowledge which took form of a book.

I've decided to redo the additional information on the sun princess so here's a new version.
  • She loves the sounds of piano and keyboard and she's an avid listener of classical and waltz music (and later with funk, synth music, and smooth jazz was added to her favorite music to listen to when she settled on Earth.) The classical music she listens to motivate her to play keyboard and piano during her time at the kingdom, she still plays the keyboard as her hobby. She collects albums and has a CD player at her mansion.
  • Her hobby is also writing, especially writing stories. She enjoys literature in general and sometimes plays visual novels and dating sims in her free time. Otome games are her source for her guide to socializing (which is not an ideal guide on how to socialize). She owns a personal computer where she can write a story or play games.
  • She collects manga and plushies, and she lines her plushies neatly in her bed. She also collects old game consoles and old video games since she loves playing classic video games.
  • She can sing, as accompanied by her keyboard skills. But, she'll rather let her keyboard skills do the "singing".
  • She has a hard time socializing, especially humans and acquaintances in general.
  • She is actually 3,000 years old but she refuses to talk about her age and usually lies about being only 28 years old.
  • She has the ability called "Author's Authority" which can bend reality by writing or drawing to some extent. The power itself is dormant as of now.
  • Her light solar power goes out of control during intense heat seasons and solar eclipses. Basically, she couldn't fully control her powers during these types of weather.
  • Because of the said drawback, she usually stays at a cool and sheltered area during intensely hot seasons. She stocks up on air conditioners and electric fans during heat waves. As for the solar eclipses, she usually closes the curtains of the windows or head to a covered area to avoid contact with the eclipse. Although, the usual summer weather doesn't count. Only in heat waves or intensely hot temperatures will she lose control of her powers.
  • She has the ability to manifest wishes to reality, but only when the Ruby of Wishes is attached to her pen.
  • She is usually oblivious to her surroundings because of her overall isolation.

Last edited:
I love your designs ;;
her ability sounds really cool, and it looks like you've put a lot of work into everything!!

I love your designs ;;
her ability sounds really cool, and it looks like you've put a lot of work into everything!!
Ah, thank you! I've invested into creating characters and character designing in general. I'm glad you liked it!

Here's the power/ability reference in the meantime, the pen basically attacks by drawing a line that can sear, wrap, or entrap the targets with. The sun power on the left is the fully-controlled sun power with the pen and the ruby. The sun power on the right is just a stray fireball when the power is used with only the ruby and not the pen, the fireball is somewhat controllable only if it was carefully aimed at the target because the fireball can bounce off easily.
abilityreference1.png

Last edited:
Ultimate/special move concept:
ultimatemoveconcept.png

The Purging Light of never-ending mercy.

She uses the magic pen connected to the Ruby of Wishes as a source to absorb all the hopes and wishes of those around her to summon forth a sun which produces ripples of solar wave when charging up and dealing it's final blow by radiating the intense heat and light onto the target. The sun's light here is so destructive that it can destroy mountains, buildings, and disintegrate parts of the land by intense light like a large scale laser. The target scale is approximately the size of where the sunlight hits the area.

It's actual intention is to "purify" the targets.

The sun produces three solar flare ripples before intensifying the sunbeam and heat.

Ultimate/special move concept:
View attachment 548492

The Purging Light of never-ending mercy.

She uses the magic pen connected to the Ruby of Wishes as a source to absorb all the hopes and wishes of those around her to summon forth a sun which produces ripples of solar wave when charging up and dealing it's final blow by radiating the intense heat and light onto the target. The sun's light here is so destructive that it can destroy mountains, buildings, and disintegrate parts of the land by intense light like a large scale laser. The target scale is approximately the size of where the sunlight hits the area.

It's actual intention is to "purify" the targets.

The sun produces three solar flare ripples before intensifying the sunbeam and heat.
This concept is awesome! c:

Back