• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Here's a simplified chibi commission for @AshtonDraws ! ☺️
for AshtonDraws.png

Yay! Welcome back! I heard that you’re able to draw in the style of old cartoons. Is that true? Because I have several Toon characters, like from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, that I made up and would love to see drawn in that style. Is that something you can do?

hi!! i’d like to order c:

Username: jiny
Style: simple chibi
Reference: https://toyhou.se/8880427.-/gallery
Other: instead of the hat, can she be wearing the flower boppers please? and if possible, can there be little stars and hearts around her as well please ^^
Payment: 250 tbt :)

Yay! Welcome back! I heard that you’re able to draw in the style of old cartoons. Is that true? Because I have several Toon characters, like from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, that I made up and would love to see drawn in that style. Is that something you can do?
Yes, I can draw old cartoon style if you're interested. I love the general art style of old cartoons in general! 😊
hi!! i’d like to order c:

Username: jiny
Reference: https://toyhou.se/8880427.-/gallery
Other: instead of the hat, can she be wearing the flower boppers please? and if possible, can there be little stars and hearts around her as well please ^^
Payment: 250 tbt :)
Thank you for ordering, and I added you to the list!

Hi Yanrima! I'd love to order some Christmas-like art of me and my bf from you!

Username: Mimi Cheems
Style: Fully Finished
Reference: Boop, Boop 2, Boop 3 Boop 4 anddd Boop 5
Other: If you could maybe draw us in cute Christmas outfits? Maybe matching sweaters or something?? I think that'd be so cute!
Payment: 700 TBT c:

Yes, I can draw old cartoon style if you're interested. I love the general art style of old cartoons in general! 😊
Awesome! Then I have three characters I'd love for you to draw in that old cartoon style, please. They're all from the 1920's/30's/40's era, so I was hoping they'd look like cartoons from that general time period. Two of them are a duo, so I'd like them drawn together, if that's all right.

Username: kiwikenobi
Style: fully finished
Reference:
These two are a comedy duo, they make cartoons together. Hyjinks is the red panda, Sue is the cat. I drew the first image. LittleMissPanda drew the second.
Hyjinks and Sue - traced and colored.jpg
Hyjinks 'n' Sue by LittleMissPanda.png

Other:
Payment: would 750TBT be enough for the two of them?

Reference:
John Porter is a Toon cat, but he's not a stereotypical silly, wacky, comedic Toon. He's more or less just a normal person who just happens to be made of ink and paint, which makes it hard for him to be taken seriously and make a living. He doesn't want to be an entertainer, he just wants to live quietly as a door-to-door soap salesman, but it's a hard life, so he always has a touch of melancholy about him, which is especially poignant in a Toon, since they're normally such naturally joyful people. And I drew this picture of him after learning a lot more about how to draw since I drew Hyjinks and Sue before. ^o^;>
John Porter.jpg

Other:
Payment: would 500TBT be enough for this one?

I'd be happy to tell you more about the characters if you want more information or are just curious, and let me know if those prices are okay. If so, I'll send the TBT right over, or whenever you'd like. Thank you! ^_^

Hi Yanrima! I'd love to order some Christmas-like art of me and my bf from you!

Username: Mimi Cheems
Style: Fully Finished
Reference: Boop, Boop 2, Boop 3 Boop 4 anddd Boop 5
Other: If you could maybe draw us in cute Christmas outfits? Maybe matching sweaters or something?? I think that'd be so cute!
Payment: 700 TBT c:
Hi again, thank you for ordering and added to the list! 😊
Awesome! Then I have three characters I'd love for you to draw in that old cartoon style, please. They're all from the 1920's/30's/40's era, so I was hoping they'd look like cartoons from that general time period. Two of them are a duo, so I'd like them drawn together, if that's all right.

Reference:
These two are a comedy duo, they make cartoons together. Hyjinks is the red panda, Sue is the cat. I drew the first image. LittleMissPanda drew the second.View attachment 520796View attachment 520798

Other:
Payment: would 750TBT be enough for the two of them?

Reference:
John Porter is a Toon cat, but he's not a stereotypical silly, wacky, comedic Toon. He's more or less just a normal person who just happens to be made of ink and paint, which makes it hard for him to be taken seriously and make a living. He doesn't want to be an entertainer, he just wants to live quietly as a door-to-door soap salesman, but it's a hard life, so he always has a touch of melancholy about him, which is especially poignant in a Toon, since they're normally such naturally joyful people. And I drew this picture of him after learning a lot more about how to draw since I drew Hyjinks and Sue before. ^o^;> View attachment 520799

Other:
Payment: would 500TBT be enough for this one?

I'd be happy to tell you more about the characters if you want more information or are just curious, and let me know if those prices are okay. If so, I'll send the TBT right over, or whenever you'd like. Thank you! ^_^
Thank you for ordering. I'll get to your order right after I finish the other two commissions!

Thank you! There’s no rush for mine, so please take all the time you need with whoever is ahead of me. And I’ll be happy to give you any more details that you might want for the pictures. Would you like me to send the payment now or later? I assume my offers were enough. ^o^;>

Hi Yanrima! I have a weird kinda of request. Hope this is okay!

Username: Corrie
Reference: Her and Him (but could he be wearing a dark grey zip up hoodie? Black jeans with those black and white checkered converse shoes? Also could he have the same eye colour and eyebrows as her?)

Pose and expression for both of them: Here but could her arms be behind her back? Please use heights in this photo.

Here's the part that's kinda hard to explain: Could there be two faint shadows (one behind her, one behind him) where there's a faint smiling face of his and a faint evil red eyed smiling face of hers? I wanna do a looks innocent on the outside but evil on the inside and a looks evil on the outside but is innocent on the inside thing.
Other: transparent background please!
Payment: since this is kinda a weird request, could you let me know how much this would cost?

Hi Yanrima! I have a weird kinda of request. Hope this is okay!

Username: Corrie
Reference: Her and Him (but could he be wearing a dark grey zip up hoodie? Black jeans with those black and white checkered converse shoes? Also could he have the same eye colour and eyebrows as her?)

Pose and expression for both of them: Here but could her arms be behind her back? Please use heights in this photo.

Here's the part that's kinda hard to explain: Could there be two faint shadows (one behind her, one behind him) where there's a faint smiling face of his and a faint evil red eyed smiling face of hers? I wanna do a looks innocent on the outside but evil on the inside and a looks evil on the outside but is innocent on the inside thing.
Other: transparent background please!
Payment: since this is kinda a weird request, could you let me know how much this would cost?
Sure, I can draw that. That would be 400 tbt, but it's mostly PWYW for TBT in most parts.

Last edited:
Username: nyx~
References: My Yume and Mimi's Momoko (hopefully you aren't sick of drawing them yet LOL)
Other: Could you put them in outfits like these, you can change them up a bit if you want (Yume in the reindeer and Momo in the santa dress-no mustache) outfit refs and anything cute for the pose
Payment: 350 tbt

Back