• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(CLOSED) chibi shop ♡ rlc open + accepting bells, wishlist items, villagers

nyandoseru

Bells
Switch
1888-0188-3687
User Title Color Change
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (5) +
hiii..
i got into new horizons again and i want a lot of stuff
my rlc are open as well!!
so i wanted to sell some chibis!!

i'm mainly looking for bells and wishlist items~
= if you are paying in items/diy i prefer more than one if possible
= villagers on my wishlist are also appreciated

here is my wishlist~

regular base chibi = $15
different pose chibi = $20
rlc done through paypal or ko-fi, i'll dm with info!
(different pose is for rlc only)

here are some examples:

chibis.png

each chibi is around ~500x500 pixels and transparent!!
i can draw your villager, oc, or any character you like ^__^

- individual characters only
- feminine characters only
- no nsfw, gore, or offensive imagery
- no overly detailed designs, mecha, armor, etc.
- no nmt or tbt offers (updated) please! >_<

- character reference:
- offer:
- other comments:

shendere
duckvely
aericell
daringred_
jadetine
snowifer
valzed
mimi cheems
echonyx
your local goomy
ramuda
corrie
spacetokki77

Last edited:
Ooh! Could I ask for
Screenshot_20211215-005401_Chrome.jpg
Offering: a full inventory *or more if you have an ABD around? I can do two inventory of bells otherwise!
Other comments: n/a

Ooh! Could I ask for
Offering: a full inventory *or more if you have an ABD around? I can do two inventory of bells otherwise!
Other comments: n/a

omg sure!!
unfortunately i don't have an ABD yet but that's ok, a full inventory is all good with me !! *_*
i'll get started when i can~

omg sure!!
unfortunately i don't have an ABD yet but that's ok, a full inventory is all good with me !! *_*
i'll get started when i can~
I should have an extra I can give you!! LOL, if you ever need more bells I'd gladly do another lmao 🤣

omg thank you!!! ;___; i would appreciate it but you don't have to haha!!! ♡♡
It's no worries ♡ I can bring it over whenever you'd like and see what others from your wl I have! Which should be quite a few.
(moms pen stand, full cute set in pink, ice cream display, horizontal organizer, pink fan, pink fragrance diffuser, pink fancy sink, pink desktop computer, hanging clothes rack, hanging shelves, moms plushies)

If you'd like those as well! I'd just offer 1 additional chibi if you'd like to do another (they don't have to be together) feel free to lmk! ♡

Hello! I can give you the white gazebo and all of the pink cute items you need! The character I'd like is still being decided, and as I don't TT I won't be able to give you all the items until Thursday. Hope that's ok!

- character reference:
Eenj8u-JVo-AAGTQO.jpg

- offer: 300 TBT
- other comments: thank you for considering!!

Your chibis ae adorable! I don't know if you still need one but I have the Cutting Board DIY (actually I think I have 3) that I can offer plus IGB & NMT if you're interested. I'll fill out the order form below. Thank you!

- character reference: Brody's Refs
- offer: 1 Cutting Board DIY plus 500,000 IGB or 1 Cutting Board DIY plus 20 NMT
- other comments: I would love to have Brody in her Amity Outfit but if that's not possible I understand. Thanks so much!

It's no worries ♡ I can bring it over whenever you'd like and see what others from your wl I have! Which should be quite a few.
(moms pen stand, full cute set in pink, ice cream display, horizontal organizer, pink fan, pink fragrance diffuser, pink fancy sink, pink desktop computer, hanging clothes rack, hanging shelves, moms plushies)

If you'd like those as well! I'd just offer 1 additional chibi if you'd like to do another (they don't have to be together) feel free to lmk! ♡

ahh thank you ;_; yes i would definitely be interested in another chibi for some of those haha!!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I can give you the white gazebo and all of the pink cute items you need! The character I'd like is still being decided, and as I don't TT I won't be able to give you all the items until Thursday. Hope that's ok!

hii tysm thats perfectly fine!! ^o^

- character reference:
Eenj8u-JVo-AAGTQO.jpg

- offer: 300 TBT
- other comments: thank you for considering!!

yes i accept!! tysm ^o^

Your chibis ae adorable! I don't know if you still need one but I have the Cutting Board DIY (actually I think I have 3) that I can offer plus IGB & NMT if you're interested. I'll fill out the order form below. Thank you!

- character reference: Brody's Refs
- offer: 1 Cutting Board DIY plus 500,000 IGB or 1 Cutting Board DIY plus 20 NMT
- other comments: I would love to have Brody in her Amity Outfit but if that's not possible I understand. Thanks so much!

i'm very interested thank u!! i'll start as soon as i can!!! <3<3<3

ahh thank you ;_; yes i would definitely be interested in another chibi for some of those haha!!

hii tysm thats perfectly fine!! ^o^
let me know which ones you'd want (unless everything minus the cute set since user below offered that?) If you'd like to accept I'd like her as well whenever you can!

Screenshot_20211215-113314_Chrome.jpg
I had to put anime bc I case you Google more images of her the actress pops up LOOOL anyway thank you and lmk ♡

let me know which ones you'd want (unless everything minus the cute set since user below offered that?) If you'd like to accept I'd like her as well whenever you can!

I had to put anime bc I case you Google more images of her the actress pops up LOOOL anyway thank you and lmk ♡

lolol its fine!! if its not too much can i accept the hanging clothes rack, desktop computer, horizontal organizer and fragrance diffuser? ;w;

lolol its fine!! if its not too much can i accept the hanging clothes rack, desktop computer, horizontal organizer and fragrance diffuser? ;w;
Yes ofc! Just send me a dm whenever you're ready for them ^^

- character reference: chii from chobits!
3EA5A081-54B7-42D8-A529-908CE5B90461.jpeg

4CBC6BEB-FADD-4114-B499-5AFEC70C15EA.jpeg
- offer: 4-8 mil igb? :0 whatever you prefer!
- other comments:

Is your wishlist up to date? Still deciding on the character I would like, but just making sure that the items I have are still ones that you would like!!

Back