• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

I'd like to make a request, please! If there are people ahead of me in line, I don't mind waiting.

Username: kiwikenobi
Style: fully finished
Reference: an anthropomorphic ermine girl wearing this beautiful purple coat and hat, with the little jeweled pin on it if possible
iu
iu
American Girl sugarplum coat model.jpeg
IMG_0894.jpeg
I don't want a doll in the picture, just the ermine wearing the coat and hat, please.
Other: I'd really like for the focus to be on the clothes, I always wanted that coat when I was a kid, but I never got it. And you draw clothes so beautifully. I just thought to stick them on an ermine because I like ermines and they seem wintery and the right shape for a long coat, and I couldn't think of a preexisting character I wanted to see wearing it. ^o^;>
Payment: would 400TBT be enough?

Please let me know if you have any questions about any details or anything, and if I'll be waiting in line, please let me know when it's my turn.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
I'd like to make a request, please! If there are people ahead of me in line, I don't mind waiting.

Username: kiwikenobi
Style: fully finished
Reference: an anthropomorphic ermine girl wearing this beautiful purple coat and hat, with the little jeweled pin on it if possible
iu
iu
View attachment 513161View attachment 513162I don't want a doll in the picture, just the ermine wearing the coat and hat, please.
Other: I'd really like for the focus to be on the clothes, I always wanted that coat when I was a kid, but I never got it. And you draw clothes so beautifully. I just thought to stick them on an ermine because I like ermines and they seem wintery and the right shape for a long coat, and I couldn't think of a preexisting character I wanted to see wearing it. ^o^;>
Payment: would 400TBT be enough?

Please let me know if you have any questions about any details or anything, and if I'll be waiting in line, please let me know when it's my turn.

Thank you! :)
I love the coat outfit and the idea, it radiates Sylvanian Families energy! 🤩

definitely added to the list!

Username: Gene.
Style: Lineless stylized
Reference: This one is a lil strange hahah, please forgive my wonderful sketch
I was wondering if you could draw IRL me with my Neopets? Feel free to mess around with the posing of everything!!
Untitled114_20230917221920.png
IMG_5858.png
IMG_7750.jpg
4 (1).png
7.png
5.png
Other: You can use the same outfit from the reference! These neopets are very cat-like so you can play around with that!
Payment: 1000 tbt, since this is so much oml

Username: Gene.
Style: Lineless stylized
Reference: This one is a lil strange hahah, please forgive my wonderful sketch
I was wondering if you could draw IRL me with my Neopets? Feel free to mess around with the posing of everything!!
Other: You can use the same outfit from the reference! These neopets are very cat-like so you can play around with that!
Payment: 1000 tbt, since this is so much oml
Hi, They look so adorable and added to the list! 😊

Hello! Really loving all of the art you've posted here so far! I would like to order some art please! I apologize if my order and/or post is kind of a mess.

Username: Bui
Style: Fully Finished
Reference:
Vampire clipart.png
Other: If possible, I would like to get my OC Buizel as a vampire of sorts, in a pose similar to the one in the reference in the spoiler, and a black and red cape like the one the reference is wearing please! The bats aren't necessary, they just happened to come with the pose reference! My Buizel OC has a slightly oversized neck ring because he is a bit on the smaller side. The light-colored tips of his hands, feet, and head crest are the same or very similar cream color to his stomach/tail tips, and the transition between the cream tips and the orange is a very short fade. The vampire's suit and shoes are not necessary, the main piece I am looking for is the cape. He also wears a small polished everstone pendant (an everstone is in the references above), which can be held by a simple black or white string worn entirely below the neck ring. If needed, Buizel does not need to be facing the viewer, an offset facing slightly right is fine as well, whichever way is easier for you!
Payment: $15 (I think, if I missed something please let me know!)

Again, I apologize if this post is a mess. If I'm missing anything or you need more information please let me know!

Hello! Really loving all of the art you've posted here so far! I would like to order some art please! I apologize if my order and/or post is kind of a mess.

Username: Bui
Style: Fully Finished
Reference:
Other: If possible, I would like to get my OC Buizel as a vampire of sorts, in a pose similar to the one in the reference in the spoiler, and a black and red cape like the one the reference is wearing please! The bats aren't necessary, they just happened to come with the pose reference! My Buizel OC has a slightly oversized neck ring because he is a bit on the smaller side. The light-colored tips of his hands, feet, and head crest are the same or very similar cream color to his stomach/tail tips, and the transition between the cream tips and the orange is a very short fade. The vampire's suit and shoes are not necessary, the main piece I am looking for is the cape. He also wears a small polished everstone pendant (an everstone is in the references above), which can be held by a simple black or white string worn entirely below the neck ring. If needed, Buizel does not need to be facing the viewer, an offset facing slightly right is fine as well, whichever way is easier for you!
Payment: $15 (I think, if I missed something please let me know!)

Again, I apologize if this post is a mess. If I'm missing anything or you need more information please let me know!
If you're paying RLC, you can PM me the details before I start the art commission.

Username: Shawna
Style: Light colored
Reference: Skye and Maurice
Other: If possible, please draw them holding hands with a night sky background ^^
Payment: 350TBT

Username: AshtonDraws
Style: Simple Chibi
Reference: Luka
Other: He has a sort-of evil gentleman vibe. If his design is a bit detailed, I'm alright with simplifications done
Payment: Would 280 TBT be alright for the payment?

Username: AshtonDraws
Style: Simple Chibi
Reference: Luka
Other: He has a sort-of evil gentleman vibe. If his design is a bit detailed, I'm alright with simplifications done
Payment: Would 280 TBT be alright for the payment?
Ok, added to the list! (y)

Back