• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Yaaar matey

JJH

Bells
I feel dumb. Yesterday I tore my eyeball and now I have to wear an eyepatch for a week/ two weeks. Also my eye hurts a lot. And it's kinda hard to type since I'm used to two eyes and I only have one now.

I slept with my contacts in Wednesday night and the one in my right eye go so dry when I tried to take it out it tore my eyeball.

DDDD: OUCH.

In news of hurting ourselves, someone squished my big toe in PE when we were playing Basketball... it hurts a lot.

JJH0369 said:
I feel dumb. Yesterday I tore my eyeball and now I have to wear an eyepatch for a week/ two weeks. Also my eye hurts a lot. And it's kinda hard to type since I'm used to two eyes and I only have one now.
Sounds...painful.How is it tore?Is it tore on the white part or your pupil?

Gabby la la said:
JJH0369 said:
White. Apparently a peice of the outer layer got stuck to my contact.

JJH0369 said:
Gabby la la said:
JJH0369 said:
Ow...how ye eye get to feely better.

Gabby la la said:
JJH0369 said:
Gabby la la said:
JJH0369 said:
Come again?

JJH0369 said:
Gabby la la said:
JJH0369 said:
Gabby la la said:
JJH0369 said:
Come again?
I said I hope you eye feels better soon.

Gabby la la said:
JJH0369 said:
Gabby la la said:
JJH0369 said:
Gabby la la said:
JJH0369 said:
Come again?
I said I hope you eye feels better soon.
Oh thanks. It looked like you asked how my eye would be healing.

stormcommander said:
Owe =o

But I bet the eye path makes you look cooler :evillaugh:
That's what I told my sister, and she said anything could make me look cooler.

Back