• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling XY&ORAS Pokemon (Shinies, Competitive, Legendaries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get the shiny Rotom-W and Froslass? (I don't suppose they're nicknameable by any chance?)

Last edited:
Could I get the shiny Rotom-W and Froslass? (I don't suppose they're nicknameable by any chance?)

Hey there, sure thing friend. They are not nicknameable, sorry. If you're still interested, add me and come online, I'll have your Pokemon ready in 5 minutes.

Actually I was going back and forth and I'm going to hold off on the Rotom right now (maybe later if I get frustrated with breeding haha). I'd still like Froslass though! I'll add you and send over the 35 TBT once I get set up.

Actually I was going back and forth and I'm going to hold off on the Rotom right now (maybe later if I get frustrated with breeding haha). I'd still like Froslass though! I'll add you and send over the 35 TBT once I get set up.

Alright, no problem.

Is your Hoopa still available, if not I'll take the shiny ninetails off your hands!

Last edited:
May I request a Lopunny if it's possible? Doesn't matter if it's shiny or not.

If you can't get one I'll just take Diancie c:

Last edited:
May I request a Lopunny if it's possible? Doesn't matter if it's shiny or not.

If you can't get one I'll just take Diancie c:

I'm sure that I can get you a Lopunny. Just not right at this very moment -- I'm in the middle of something. I'll VM you when I have it available, though.

I'd like to request a shiny Swoobat, not a woobat. My lil brother has been begging for one but i've been to busy to evolve one through friendship for him and he doesn't understand the concept to do it himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back