Shop [XY/ORAS] 150+ Shinies & Legendaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the diancie is cloned . So Deal ?

Added and will be waiting for you to shoot the trade ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

aa I'd totally be interested in it then! they're so adorable. <3
and that's fine, take all the time you need! best of luck trying to find a scyther.

I have asked someone to breed me a Cottonblu for you - when I get it I'll send you a message on PH, ok?

Do you know any times you would be available to trade today? I know I am going to be busy later today. (I am EST)

Do you know any times you would be available to trade today? I know I am going to be busy later today. (I am EST)

I am currently CEST, but I am not sure ... I think that is +1 from your time.

Anyway, I am often here during the whole night-time and mornings in the CEST time zone.
So if you could just tell me, when you are online in your times, I can check and will do my best to be here, when you are.
I will let you know for sure, it the time is possible - please do so too.

I was wondering if I could buy these Pokemon.

Chikorita (F) calm, overgrow 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
OT: Chuni - ID: 24415

Totodile (M) jolly, torrent 31/31/31/31/xx/31 UT
w/ dragon dance, crunch
OT: zZBennyzZ - ID: 43505

Chespin (M) impish, bulletproof 6IV UT
w/ curse, synthesis, spikes, quick guard
OT: Josepe - ID: 04050

I see that you're online so hopefully we can trade but can I change my order to this? Is 90 tbt good for this?

I see that you're online so hopefully we can trade but can I change my order to this? Is 90 tbt good for this?

lol sorry - nintendo network maintenance! :/

Let me know when you're online the next times please.

Last edited:
i like the Shiny Ferroseed i would like to buy it for 30tbt. please set up a trade time fyi i live in Alaska so might be bit behide u time wise.

Hello! Is your Lugia still available? (listed as shiny) Also, do you still have a 5/6 IV Ditto that I could nab to breed with?

Checking back about buying Ferroseed get back to me with time to pick it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back