• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

I looked at the Donald Trump mafia quick topic and she was very active.

okay but it still doesn't make sense bc how would you know she's active or not in THIS games qt?
in Donald trump she's wasn't that active in game.. maybe here and there. I just don't get your reasoning bc how would you know she's active or not in this qt unless you're in there yourself.

okay but it still doesn't make sense bc how would you know she's active or not in THIS games qt?
in Donald trump she's wasn't that active in game.. maybe here and there. I just don't get your reasoning bc how would you know she's active or not in this qt unless you're in there yourself.

I don't really know. But most of the games she played she wasn't that active.

then why do you want to lynch her so bad when you have no evidence for her being scum?

then why do you want to lynch her so bad when you have no evidence for her being scum?

Wow mother has been scum in 2 games and when she was scum she made about 12posts in the first game she was scum and in the secont game she made about 13 posts. That was Donald Trump mafia and the Binding of Isaac. So it is really hard to read players that are lurking the game.

llamas barely posted in the BoI scumchat, so it means nothing

What time Zone are you in? MST
How many games have you played? This is my 3rd
How do you react under pressure? Not very well
What role do you want to be? idk
What will you be notable for? Lacking good posts
Pronouns. She/Her

A warning that you cannot edit your posts.

I thought that tag was there two days ago? The silence here is unnerving, I'm surprised that I haven't heard more from panda. Also I agree with what tae is asking tardis because tadis' wording makes no sense imo.
oh maybe it was oops. D:
yea where IS panda?!

Players who have not yet checked in..
Nightmares (this is hilarious b/c shes one of the top posters for today. Did she forget she was playing? probs not)
Panda
Xine (but she did state she would be inactive this game so, can't really blame her with it being less than 24 hrs into d1)

Which then leads me to this....
How about lynching Mother of Llamas she could be mafia and just coasting through the game like last game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

she was very active in the mafia quick topic in the last game.
So, you'd like to lead a lynch on mother of all llamas because you believe she's coasting? Not only what tae pointed out is scummy as hell, but you also want to lynch someone who is inactive when I just gave you 3 other people who have not yet even checked in.
please explain the logic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Using you're trying to point out her meta? Even so, saying "MoAL was mafia in 2/3 games so she's prob mafia in this one" is just entirely flawed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

***. not using. *Unless

Well okay, the way I saw it is in the last game you and Kat were onto me by reaction testing me in the RQS. Actually if I recall, I asked what was so bad about my answer and you were 100% for the questions... but now that maybe you're scum, you don't want to answer them by accidentally saying something that might cause a slip?

but that's how I saw it when I said I was sus, your answer here is pretty justified so that's fine.

what exactly did you think was scum when those answers would hardly reveal anything

the only reason it worked against you was because you used the typical "oh man, i'm always town so dw :((((((((((((" and thats what made you suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol. getting lynched? Are you asking for this or wat

Why are you mentioning this?

i know day 1 is usually slow, but like damn i didn't think it would be this slow.

In fact, why am I still "maybe" scum when i haven't done anything that would be defined as scummy, and you just said that my answer was justified?

Hello, scumlords. Welcome to Xine's General Thoughts post. Here you will find my professional opinion of who are the scummiest of the scums thus far.

What time Zone are you in? EST.
How many games have you played? About 15 throughout various forums.
How do you react under pressure? Push me and find out.
What role do you want to be? Being cop is my favorite role, because people will just think my cases are pr0, when I already knew that someone was scum.
What will you be notable for? Massive posts that nobody will want to read.
Pronouns. I am special-snowflakekin. Do not refer to me as anything but special-snowflake or Xine, or I will tunnel you.

If given the choice to save your best friend/significant other or a group of strangers, who would you save?
Significant other because I'm a selfish *******.

PRISONER'S DILEMMA: Your friend Alex and you are arrested for suspected robbery. However they don't have enough evidence to convict and they're trying to work you both for a confession. You figure they're offering both plea bargin, despite saying it's only for you. Alex has been known to crack under pressure, do you betray him or stay quiet hoping Alex doesn't crack?
Stay quiet because snitches get stitches.

If you were given a gun to fire in the game right now, who would you shoot and why?
I would yolo shoot between Hayden and Tardis. It is better to shoot someone you are not as sure of, then lynch someone you are more confident about being scum.

Regarding the RQS- I completely disagree with Ness. He says that it has little purpose, but it has a lot of purpose actually. Of course, if you ask the exact same questions when you mostly play with the same group of people then THATS where it becomes redundant. But a good RQS would be one that has questions that previous games did not include. Also, one of the scum team members last game were immediately red flagged from their RQS. Saying it is pointless and is like saying D1 scumhunting is pointless- it is not true at all.

We are only about ten pages in and I do not think there is enough substance in the thread for me to build a case just yet- therefor I'm going to be giving my thoughts on players that stand out to me.

I'll start with Ness.

i'd assume you think that the world is flat as well?

i don't like how he's calling me scum when i just lost someone important to my family, in which i so clearly explained why i wasn't doing anything of use.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finger of Suspicion: Trundle. I can't tell if he was joking around or not, but it seemed more serious then just being a dingus.

Was this not obviously enough of a reaction test to you? It seemed pretty blatant that it was, so I don't even know how you managed to fail. Your over-defensiveness was odd and uncalled for. Trundle said basically nothing besides "O ya Ness is scum for saying 'hi'". He gave about 1/2 of a reason as to why, and Ness' immediate reaction is ad hominem and then what seems like a knee-jerk OMGUS. I am sure that he will respond with something saying that he was emotional due to other reasons, so Ness I would prefer that you just do not say a statement along those lines and instead elaborate further on your thought process on Trundle and explain your behavior in the other posts before you heard about the accident.

I'm rainbow goo :lemon:

Kinky

I'll answer these but i don't really see what the point of this system is anymore

1. Central Standard
2. Does it matter?
3. Fine these days, i'm not as emotional as i used to be :lemon:
4. Town, also do you actually mean alignment or what role you wanted to be?
5. I don't know, playing to lynch scum? The game has barely started, i don't know what you want me to say here besides that.
6. Male, Masculinity.

It is not like you have said anything that has screamed town. #5 seems especially forced- that question is quite open ended.

I'm sorry about your loss, Ness. I am definitely willing to give you a one Day phase pass, but I strongly suggest you remain more concise in the future. Regardless, what I consider his weird behavior has nothing to do with him mentioning his situation- but more with his falling-out-out-of-chair reaction to Trundle's light tap on him. His tone and behavior is quite a shift from the previous game, in Donald Trump mafia.

Trundle, I would like an elaboration of your thoughts on Ness. My thoughts on you depend on your answer to this. No pressure, though. :lemon:

Cory wassup, how are u, who's villa core this game?

What time Zone are you in? EST
How many games have you played? This is 33
How do you react under pressure? Great
What role do you want to be? Town
What will you be notable for? Lynching scum
Pronouns. He

What a creative answer for #5. Wow. Much pro town. Amazing.

I change my answer from lynching scum to soft claiming sk d1

Much better. Doesn't this post just scream sincerity compared to the previous answer?

I'm sorry for your loss

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is a cheese grater a utensil though?

How about you call Gordon Ramsay and ask him?

Basically entirely useless and non-contributional filler. This is NOT how I remember Cory playing in the previous game.

Friend
Stay quiet
Entropy because she stole meows skin

As for the third line, a couple people have said this already so I am assuming it's a running joke, which I would normally ignore. My problem with it is that others had the exact same answer, so it seems like he could just be using the joke as an excuse instead of having a real answer to the question.

Cory, why are you acting like a leaf that's just blowing in the wind? I do not remember you being passive in the slightest last game. Where is Town Leader Cory? This blatant indifference is alarming.

If you compare these posts to his tone in the Trump game, the difference is overwhelmingly present.

Sarasa is town I'm pretty sure
Villa core member #1

- - - Post Merge - - -

When/if we get to 5 (including me) I will write our names on pictures of some famous squads

Est
Terrific
Mafia
For leading town
He

When he was blue, he stated he prefers to play as mafia. Now he says he prefers to be town. What changed from a couple weeks ago? Your alignment or your opinion? (;

And note how instead of the basic "yeah I'm pro town I will be known for lynching scum lol!!" answer to the question that he said this game, he says "For leading town".

Wanna put something called effort into this game.

They are the only ones (besides me of course) that are trying to scum hunt

I could go on and on. His aggressiveness made me townread him previous game, but now everything he has said is either filler or forced. During D1 previously, he was actively scumhunting and stating his opinions. I haven't seen ANY of that behavior at all.

Other shifts in behavior that I have noticed:

Crys
They are taking this game a bit more seriously from what I remember in previous games when they were town. It seems a bit contradictory to say this. But there's a shift in tone that I've noticed, and they don't seem to be as free-willed to say anything that is in their mind. It is quite a subtle and seemingly pro-town shift: but personally I lean most behavior shifts as alignment indicative. I know that Crys has said something along the lines of "If I ever play too seriously then I am probably scum" which stuck with me and I was reminded by the way that they are posting now.

PandaDarling
I remember her being one of the top posters throughout both games that I have played with them, and although they were scum in one of those games, the lack of posting still rubs me the wrong way. She has yet to post anything at all, and in my experience I have seen newer scum do this when they have been scum in recent games. This is because they have fresh scum meta to refer to, and so they instinctively are a lot more wary of their posting.

Heyden
I can tell that he is restraining himself in some way due to his low post count. I cannot remember which game he said this in, but I distinctly remember him saying that when he is town he is not worried about what he is saying. His overall quietness is something I am not comfortable with in the slightest. I am not sure whether this is just because he almost got lynched as a PR in the last game, or because now he is actually scum and knows that when he talks too much

For me to properly post a case, I require people to post their reads and/or general thoughts. These are people that ESPECIALLY need to post something of substance sometime soon:
PandaDarling, Heyden, Nightmares, Mother of all Llamas, Inkling, Jacob, Aronthaer, Entropy, Caddberry, Xerolin, and I think that is all. If you are unsure of what to say, give at least two reads: maybe one scumread and one townread, and state why.

Entropy is pretty quiet for someone who was snapchattig me at 3 in the morning. Also Trundle do you really want tardis to claim or is it s joke?

ya well u r pretty talkative for someone that doesn't snapchat me back!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 real tho it was a friends bday last night and now i'm hungover so i will probs not post til my headache goes away deal with it bye

Xine said:
I'm sorry about your loss, Ness. I am definitely willing to give you a one Day phase pass, but I strongly suggest you remain more concise in the future. Regardless, what I consider his weird behavior has nothing to do with him mentioning his situation- but more with his falling-out-out-of-chair reaction to Trundle's light tap on him. His tone and behavior is quite a shift from the previous game, in Donald Trump mafia.

Why are you willing to give me a get out of jail freecard if you think that i'm suspicious? Wouldn't you think that you'd want to continue pushing if i'm suspicious?

In other words Trundle didn't look like a reaction test. What I said was genuine, and I wasn't able to tell if he was serious or not, so I put him at FoS. Also, i didn't my reaction didn't really look out of the chair reaction.

Also, we were at the beginning of Day 1, nor have I said every playing like a protown player either. Rainbow goo is a very obvious joke.

Also yes: I agree with you that RQS isn't entirely useless. Questions like Tom's is what RQS should be. I don't care about what your timezone is, that doesn't show me what your alignment is. I don't care what your favorite icecream flavor would be either.

How about lynching Mother of Llamas she could be mafia and just coasting through the game like last game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

she was very active in the mafia quick topic in the last game.

are you mafia tardis?
why would you know if she's active in the quick topic this time around or not... unless you're scum and can see the qt
I agree with Taesaek's post so I won't bring it up just yet

Before I decide if I wanna start a case on you, I need to have a little for-post knowledge on this post here.

Do you honestly find someone being inactive for the first 24 hours to be considered cruising?
Is this a good enough reason to lynch someone in your honest opinion?
What makes this a good enough reason to lynch rather than just being suspicious?
Was this a reaction test or genuine?

@Xine, was there a concrete reason as to why you didn't mention Tardis in your general post, or did you begin writing that up before he started posted a page or two back?

lol
xine your case is stupid
good try
i have had 3 big tests this week and im tired

Ness-
Okay, you're misreading my posts.
I said I was sus of you and explained my reasoning behind that. You had yet to answer my question so my suspicion stayed.
and you know, I said your answer yesterday was justified, and in all honesty I did not want to dig deeper because your emotions are most definitely not in a good state right now. If you feel like you can play the game without what happened effecting your answers, then let's go.

Thank you for your support, but you've never been suspicious of me. You merely only typed this:

So why do you find this suspicious exactly, even if you just asked me a mere question? To answer: I've begun to just find RQS just more tedious instead of helpful. After playing some games on mafia scum to where people use RVS and vote other people at the start of the game for reactions, it often gets the ball rolling much more then RQS.

I've just begun to find RQS worthless in standards, when i've answered practically the same thing everygame, i think people would get what the answers are by now, no?
Here you're saying that the RQS can be redundant, but now today you're saying:
what exactly did you think was scum when those answers would hardly reveal anything

the only reason it worked against you was because you used the typical "oh man, i'm always town so dw :((((((((((((" and thats what made you suspicious.

What I'm taking from this is that you believe the RQS can ACTUALLY be used to find scum, when just earlier you said it doesn't? So which one is it. You seem to be going back and forth with your opinions about it, and that's without me even digging up how you felt about it in trump mafia.

Why are you mentioning this?
Why can't I mention it?
... awwright now I'm gonna dig up some posts cause regardless if you changed your mind about the RQS this is so hypocritical.

Trump mafia:
This looks weirdly said. We're all trying to collect as much information as we can from it being D1, so why shouldn't we be questioning someone for something that stands out?

This is in response to me when I asked Kat why she was questioning my answers.
Pot, kettle, black.

How do you react under pressure? pretty damn well
What role do you want to be? mafia overlord or something
What will you be notable for? winning the game
Pronouns: I don't even care

Significant Other
If I think I can't get out of suspicion without turning my back on him I'd betray
and Crys because ****ty RQS

is everyone just going to ignore this?
its always the same RQS. iirc the person asking the rqs has always been town. I'm not saying that crys is town, but this is a stupid reason to shoot someone. also you one of the few to answer betray. idk what that says tho.

Back