Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

I mean honestly the RQS doesn't do much for anyone to begin with, they're more like reading comprehension questions. "Are you reading the thread enough to fill out this short survey?"

I don't want to know what people timezones are, they don't do anything. Why should i answer how many games i've played if we have a wiki? The only thing telling you my pronoun is so that theres no confusion from it. Yeah, these don't seem to be doing much good. Thats why I don't like RQS anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean in short my only real problem with RQS is this: when do we get to scumhunting when we're just answering questions that usually don't help in the late game? :|

Rqs are boring for me it is just filling out the same stuff over and over. Unless the questions are different each game.

I mean honestly the RQS doesn't do much for anyone to begin with, they're more like reading comprehension questions. "Are you reading the thread enough to fill out this short survey?"
fak u tom why do u ruin the fun :/

What time Zone are you in? PST time- GMT -7
How many games have you played? 1
How do you react under pressure? I am still learning how to but I am a little panic like and freak out over a lot of little things
What role do you want to be? I have no clue, still learning about what roles do in a forum mafia
What will you be notable for? Being useless, like always
Pronouns. She/Her

- - - Post Merge - - -

I...don't think i'm going to be able to play this for a while. I just found out half an hour ago that a family friend and possibly one of their children (not confirmed yet, but the parent has passed away) died in a car crash.

I am so sorry, you take time to recover, I am so so sorry for your loss Ness. It is understandable if you can't play

I don't want to know what people timezones are, they don't do anything. Why should i answer how many games i've played if we have a wiki? The only thing telling you my pronoun is so that theres no confusion from it. Yeah, these don't seem to be doing much good. Thats why I don't like RQS anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean in short my only real problem with RQS is this: when do we get to scumhunting when we're just answering questions that usually don't help in the late game? :|

tumblr_o6roc1uLnl1ubb3spo1_540.jpg

HERE'S AN ATTEMPT AT A BETTER RQS:

If given the choice to save your best friend/significant other or a group of strangers, who would you save?

PRISONER'S DILEMMA: Your friend Alex and you are arrested for suspected robbery. However they don't have enough evidence to convict and they're trying to work you both for a confession. You figure they're offering both plea bargin, despite saying it's only for you. Alex has been known to crack under pressure, do you betray him or stay quiet hoping Alex doesn't crack?

If you were given a gun to fire in the game right now, who would you shoot and why?

If given the choice to save your best friend/significant other or a group of strangers, who would you save?
Friend

PRISONER'S DILEMMA: Your friend Alex and you are arrested for suspected robbery. However they don't have enough evidence to convict and they're trying to work you both for a confession. You figure they're offering both plea bargin, despite saying it's only for you. Alex has been known to crack under pressure, do you betray him or stay quiet hoping Alex doesn't crack?
Stay quiet, hope he don't crack

If you were given a gun to fire in the game right now, who would you shoot and why?
Myself. rather not live w any guilt

Thank you for your support, but you've never been suspicious of me. You merely only typed this:

So why do you find this suspicious exactly, even if you just asked me a mere question? To answer: I've begun to just find RQS just more tedious instead of helpful. After playing some games on mafia scum to where people use RVS and vote other people at the start of the game for reactions, it often gets the ball rolling much more then RQS.

I've just begun to find RQS worthless in standards, when i've answered practically the same thing everygame, i think people would get what the answers are by now, no?
Well okay, the way I saw it is in the last game you and Kat were onto me by reaction testing me in the RQS. Actually if I recall, I asked what was so bad about my answer and you were 100% for the questions... but now that maybe you're scum, you don't want to answer them by accidentally saying something that might cause a slip?

but that's how I saw it when I said I was sus, your answer here is pretty justified so that's fine.

Friend/SO
BETRAY him
Shoot myself...jk idol id need to think and wait.

Best friend bc no significant other
Stay quiet
Crys bc I don't want another bs cop fakeclaim

friend.
stay quiet.
probably Jacob bc he shot me n1 and I'm bitter.

Hey guys, I guess I'll read through the last posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Group of strangers. I never have a best friend for more than a few years anyways.
Stay quiet
Myself

oh I missed the other questions.

1. SO/friend

2. I'd stay quiet

3. HMMMM ima go with tardis

How do you react under pressure? pretty damn well
What role do you want to be? mafia overlord or something
What will you be notable for? winning the game
Pronouns: I don't even care

Significant Other
If I think I can't get out of suspicion without turning my back on him I'd betray
and Crys because ****ty RQS

wow!!!!! i can't believe this. i'm being voted on and look at those tags.... guys i just came here to have a good time and lynch cory d1 and i am just so attacked right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys literally suck!!!!!! i am doctor!!!!!!!!111

THIS IS A JOKE DONT CC ME

wow!!!!! i can't believe this. i'm being voted on and look at those tags.... guys i just came here to have a good time and lynch cory d1 and i am just so attacked right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys literally suck!!!!!! i am doctor!!!!!!!!111

THIS IS A JOKE DONT CC ME

dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Whoever has more money ;]
Stay quiet and #pray
Entropy bc I prefer m3ow

Whoever has more money ;]
Stay quiet and #pray
Entropy bc I prefer m3ow

hayden's scum guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

he told me to switch users and now look what he says. feast your eyes upon this cold hard evidence right here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

SAVE M3OW

there is no m3ow to save

Back