• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Xbox 360 Live Stream

Kid Icarus said:
OddCrazyMe said:
All CoD map-packs will now come to Xbox 360 first.
Why.. just why stupid greedy microsoft
It's not greedy. You have to pay for live, you should get perks like this outta the deal.

I'm still holding out for news on CoD black ops.

AndyB said:
Conor said:
Kid Icarus said:
Do microsoft actually make their own games or do they just spend their money on getting maps earlier...
It really doesn't matter.

Its a decent line up, nothing more.
I just think someone's being a poor little fanboy.

Seriously, Kid, we've not gone bashing the ps3 and their keynote. So pipe down and shut up.
Im just annoyed that black ops will probably have zombies but ill have to wiat a month extra for each map
and fan boy? Haha please tell me your joking i thought a fan boy is someone who only likes one company while i like multiple companys

Kid Icarus said:
Im just annoyed that black ops will probably have zombies but ill have to wiat a month extra for each map
and fan boy? Haha please tell me your joking i thought a fan boy is someone who only likes one company while i like multiple companys
Then you'll just have to wait then.
And no, not joking. Regardless of liking multiple companies, you're still an idiot and so overly negative towards some.

AndyB said:
Kid Icarus said:
And no, not joking. Regardless of liking multiple companies, you're still an idiot and so overly negative towards some.
The only reason im negative to xbox is because of the fans at my school trying to start a console war every 5 seconds

Kid Icarus said:
AndyB said:
Kid Icarus said:
The only reason im negative to xbox is because of the fans at my school trying to start a console every 5 seconds
I take you meant to say console war. And that's hardly a reason to be negative here, we're not the kids at your school.

Kid Icarus said:
AndyB said:
Kid Icarus said:
The only reason im negative to xbox is because of the fans at my school trying to start a console every 5 seconds
So they bring video game consoles to school, and repeatedly press the power button throughout the day?

Kinect (sp?) looks pretty cool. I might actually buy it if they lower the prices but you know Microsoft and their money.

AndyB said:
Kid Icarus said:
AndyB said:
Kid Icarus said:
I take you meant to say console war. And that's hardly a reason to be negative here, we're not the kids at your school.
Meh alright then

@Pear: Lol typo

Nic said:
Kinect (sp?) looks pretty cool. I might actually buy it if they lower the prices but you know Microsoft and their money.
Yeah, as long as they keep it under $100 it would be reasonable.

Kid Icarus said:
AndyB said:
Kid Icarus said:
AndyB said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Meh alright tehn

@Pear: Lol typo
I know, I'm just bein' a rooster.

Back