• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

wut?

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
I finally assembled all the Regis on my Pearl version and went off to catch Regigigas. I carved its health in red and had Zapdos paralyze it. I only needed ONE ball to catch it. It was a Great Ball... jeez.
I had a Master Ball I could've used Ultra Balls and even Dusk ones but no, one ball did the trick and it wasn't even that strong of a ball..
The only other time this happened to me was with Regice.. same situation, but it was burned, and a Ultra Ball caught it.
Gee, simple catch compared to Giratina!

Anyone else amazed or had this happen to themselves?

Regigigas was extremely hard for me to catch, I used five or six Ultra Balls with him asleep and in the red.

There's actually two times this happened to me as well, I caught Mewtwo in Blue with an Ultra Ball (Not that impressive, but at least I didn't use my Master Ball), and Ho-oh in Gold with a Lure Ball.

[quote="Shadow_]Regigigas was extremely hard for me to catch, I used five or six Ultra Balls with him asleep and in the red.

There's actually two times this happened to me as well, I caught Mewtwo in Blue with an Ultra Ball (Not that impressive, but at least I didn't use my Master Ball), and Ho-oh in Gold with a Lure Ball.[/quote]L-Lure Ball? Madness!
300 jokes aside, I'd say doing that is equal to catching it with a regular Poke Ball, which is impressive itself. 0.0

Back