wut?

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
I finally assembled all the Regis on my Pearl version and went off to catch Regigigas. I carved its health in red and had Zapdos paralyze it. I only needed ONE ball to catch it. It was a Great Ball... jeez.
I had a Master Ball I could've used Ultra Balls and even Dusk ones but no, one ball did the trick and it wasn't even that strong of a ball..
The only other time this happened to me was with Regice.. same situation, but it was burned, and a Ultra Ball caught it.
Gee, simple catch compared to Giratina!

Anyone else amazed or had this happen to themselves?

Regigigas was extremely hard for me to catch, I used five or six Ultra Balls with him asleep and in the red.

There's actually two times this happened to me as well, I caught Mewtwo in Blue with an Ultra Ball (Not that impressive, but at least I didn't use my Master Ball), and Ho-oh in Gold with a Lure Ball.

[quote="Shadow_]Regigigas was extremely hard for me to catch, I used five or six Ultra Balls with him asleep and in the red.

There's actually two times this happened to me as well, I caught Mewtwo in Blue with an Ultra Ball (Not that impressive, but at least I didn't use my Master Ball), and Ho-oh in Gold with a Lure Ball.[/quote]L-Lure Ball? Madness!
300 jokes aside, I'd say doing that is equal to catching it with a regular Poke Ball, which is impressive itself. 0.0

Back