• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wrote song lyrics using the Shop's closing theme

Bells
I hope it's ok to post this here. If not, please let me know.

Take a listen if you like this kinda stuff. I'd really appreciate it.

I wrote these lyrics and my husband sang them. I was playing an instrumental compilation comprised of New Horizons hourly songs and used the shops closing song to end up on. The lyrics literally wrote themselves. :)

I am a a novice plushie maker. I thought I'd share what I've made on here incase anyone likes plushy art. :)
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 8.52.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 8.52.47 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 9.02.47 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 9.01.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 8.53.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 8.50.25 AM.png

The song and the plushies are both absolutely incredible. Your husband has an amazing voice. The plushies are to die for, especially lil Miss Hazel 😭 You're so talented and I can't wait to see more of what you make / produce. Thanks for sharing! ❤️

OH MY WORD THESE ARE FANTASTIC, GREAT WORK
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.
Post automatically merged:

The song and the plushies are both absolutely incredible. Your husband has an amazing voice. The plushies are to die for, especially lil Miss Hazel 😭 You're so talented and I can't wait to see more of what you make / produce. Thanks for sharing! ❤️
Thank you, yes, I fell in love with his voice. :) I love Miss Hazel as well. I will make some more stuff now, I'm so encouraged!
Post automatically merged:

Love this a whole lot! Keep up the great work! 💕
Thanks, I will! Everyones so nice. You make my day! :)

Back