• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's Kat down to sus, and Bianca up from her reads? Tbh, don't really expect you to remember

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kat, Waffles, Sensai, Panda, f11
kat just felt scum because something was off about her and poe really. I didn’t scum read Bianca because she felt more like dumb town than disruptive mafia. Also she was mafia last game and this one is different.

ok so who hit Heyden? , since the prospect of a 5 mafia is out the door

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make me Queen and f11 is lynched right now!

inactives either have scum or townie roles

active ones are blue, scum or townie

if i will lynch, i will lynch among inactives, 50/50 chance i will hit scum

inactives either have scum or townie roles

active ones are blue, scum or townie

if i will lynch, i will lynch among inactives, 50/50 chance i will hit scum
Oh god please don’t make her queen
Like, she’s town, but there’s a 50% chance she’ll mislynch, and it won’t be based on content

Heyden or Tina imo

Oh god please don?t make her queen
Like, she?s town, but there?s a 50% chance she?ll mislynch, and it won?t be based on content

Heyden or Tina imo

Haha why would the KM choose Bianca anyway x)
Heyden or Tina would be a good choice gonna be honest Tina is strong lead than Heyden

Oh my ****ing god asdfghjkl someone town slipped, can't say it though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Bianca gets queened tbh I'm gonna die of laughter

Well if you're town you aren't providing very good content to find actual scum. Which 4 people still alive do you think is scum?

I'm too lazy to read and I don't go tbt much as I used to and so much to catch up imo
My guess will be Bianca ,Kat, Panda and f11

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still quite not determine with Bianca part of her is town part of her is scum as well x)

hail-to-the-king-baby-o.gif
Oh hail king Heyden

I'm too lazy to read and I don't go tbt much as I used to and so much to catch up imo
My guess will be Bianca ,Kat, Panda and f11

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still quite not determine with Bianca part of her is town part of her is scum as well x)
Not sure what you mean by that considering you're on every 6-8 hours, do you just post things and not read?

OMFG ^ REQUEST TO DELETE THIS PLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA just took random gifs

- - - Post Merge - - -

smh post merge

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure what you mean by that considering you're on every 6-8 hours, do you just post things and not read?

I'm not always on lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back