• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's Kat down to sus, and Bianca up from her reads? Tbh, don't really expect you to remember

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kat, Waffles, Sensai, Panda, f11
kat just felt scum because something was off about her and poe really. I didn’t scum read Bianca because she felt more like dumb town than disruptive mafia. Also she was mafia last game and this one is different.

ok so who hit Heyden? , since the prospect of a 5 mafia is out the door

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make me Queen and f11 is lynched right now!

inactives either have scum or townie roles

active ones are blue, scum or townie

if i will lynch, i will lynch among inactives, 50/50 chance i will hit scum

inactives either have scum or townie roles

active ones are blue, scum or townie

if i will lynch, i will lynch among inactives, 50/50 chance i will hit scum
Oh god please don’t make her queen
Like, she’s town, but there’s a 50% chance she’ll mislynch, and it won’t be based on content

Heyden or Tina imo

Oh god please don?t make her queen
Like, she?s town, but there?s a 50% chance she?ll mislynch, and it won?t be based on content

Heyden or Tina imo

Haha why would the KM choose Bianca anyway x)
Heyden or Tina would be a good choice gonna be honest Tina is strong lead than Heyden

Oh my ****ing god asdfghjkl someone town slipped, can't say it though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Bianca gets queened tbh I'm gonna die of laughter

Well if you're town you aren't providing very good content to find actual scum. Which 4 people still alive do you think is scum?

I'm too lazy to read and I don't go tbt much as I used to and so much to catch up imo
My guess will be Bianca ,Kat, Panda and f11

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still quite not determine with Bianca part of her is town part of her is scum as well x)

As much as I townread Tina, I have doubts with a Panda/Bianca/Kermit lynch, so ya know, King Hayden :)

hail-to-the-king-baby-o.gif
Oh hail king Heyden

I'm too lazy to read and I don't go tbt much as I used to and so much to catch up imo
My guess will be Bianca ,Kat, Panda and f11

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still quite not determine with Bianca part of her is town part of her is scum as well x)
Not sure what you mean by that considering you're on every 6-8 hours, do you just post things and not read?

OMFG ^ REQUEST TO DELETE THIS PLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA just took random gifs

- - - Post Merge - - -

smh post merge

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure what you mean by that considering you're on every 6-8 hours, do you just post things and not read?

I'm not always on lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back