• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tina what do you think of f11?

I've not looked into f11 again today yet, so my thoughts haven't changed much since I posted this last night:

F11
#131 - ?if km says it in a memey sarcastic way is it illegal or no?? - What to make of this? Prob not KM but in asking implies they would have done this if they were KM and it were allowed?
#176 - believes Heyden?s TR of her and Chick is pocketing.
#463 - TR me, Vanessa, and Chick. SR Heyden and Sensai.
#504 - ?I do however plan to shape up for the rest of the day.? Never really did this.
#553 - against a Lynch on me. Pretty sure scum would want to Lynch me. Also against a Panda lynch. Hm.
#792 - listed me as someone they wanted to see as King. Don?t see scum wanting this.
#1368 - reads list. SR Sensai, Waffles, Tom. SL Arstotzkhan and Vanessa.
#1797 - ?I think Tina is town and toad is hiding something and I should be kinged to instakill sensai/kat?. Hm.

F11 doesn?t contribute enough for my liking every game. I also find her impossible to read. There are things I?ve highlighted here that give me both town and scum impressions of her. Her reads seem pretty easy to make. If I?m alive D3, I?ll try and determine if I?m more town or scum leaning her as right now I?m torn. Right now I'm neutral on her with very weak town lean.

With players who have less than good content, the best way to read them is to see who sussed them, which honestly looks pretty good. I can?t really look it up right now, but iirc, Bianca was the top scumread of Waffles and scumread by Kat. Don?t remember how she was displayed by Sensai or f11, but I remember her being scumread by Panda who I am also considering to be potential scum

Also Tina, if you doubt that Panda hasn?t changed her play style to be like me 3 years ago, probably should read through her filter last game

That sounds so straightforward that I'm feeling so dumb for not thinking of that. I tend to just flail and panic when people aren't posting quality content. Cheers.

Just took a look through Caxnival and realised the approach and tone in her posts is very similar. Do you (or anyone really) know of any games she has been scum in recently?

Knowing Dolby is a very good bluesniper, he could have targeted any of the blues...

My dream scum team (f11, Kat, Panda, tae and Jacob) would be perfect to figure out Tom might have an important role

IDK..just my theory

- - - Post Merge - - -

What makes you think Jacob's lynch on Tom was intentional while Dolby's was a mislynch?

What do you think of Jacob and Dolby's lynch?

Knowing Dolby is a very good bluesniper, he could have targeted any of the blues...

My dream scum team (f11, Kat, Panda, tae and Jacob) would be perfect to figure out Tom might have an important role

IDK..just my theory

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you think of Jacob and Dolby's lynch?

I didn't anything much of Dolby's lynch since it was right before EoD and plus it was D1. I didn't like how Jacob lynched several hours earlier before EoD, but I'm not starting an arguement about that again.

Alright so a preface for this post: atm, I'm hoping Kermit flips red but if she doesn't, then POE narrows down scum to me, Dolby, or Tina as the "GF" representation for scum. I know I'm not scum, but I can't show you guys my role PM so you're gonna have to trust me when I say it's Dolby or Tina. Dolby made a post that got my attention recently so I ISO'd him and holy **** idk how I missed this. So without further ado:

Point 1: RQS
So I think most of us already know about this point so I'm not gonna go too in-depth here but Dolby's question of "How do you feel about the crowning" feels like a jab to try to get more information on Kingmaker.
Well maybe a RQS will help this quietness. Btw, I respect to only be refered to as "Dear Leader" or "Eternal President"

What is your time zone?:
Who do/did you want to be king?(not yourself):
How would you go about campaigning for king?:
Who would you lynch if king?:
Describe your playstyle:

PST
Probably Trundle because his play as king (if maf) would be so obvious that I could get a good read off of him
Oh god the memories
Arstotzkan who I guarantee you is the godfather and secretly Kolech EZIC scum. Ness unlock the voting thread so I can lynch this obvious scum thanks
As maf, you want to get rid of me early. I'm a master bluesniper and no role will remain hidden from me past D4 at latest. As town I'm an active contributor and pretty good player with solid contributions
Town has no real reason to ask this. When Tina pressed him later on his reasoning for asking this,
I did. Wanted to get a feel for the room, and hopefully later on it would give me insights to people?s reads. Really hasn?t worked though
Looking back, this reasoning is incredibly weak. How would what people would prefer as King give insights for reads in any way whatsoever?
Point 2: Questionable reads (focused on day 1, still need to look at the other days but I'm getting burnt out tbh)
So to start off a comparison, here's Dolby's most recent reads list before a questionable post of his:
Btw, updated reads

TL: Trundle, Jacob, Glow, Chick, Tina, Vanessa, waffles, Heyden, Arstotzkan (after Chick, these drop severely in confidence)
TP: Toads
Null: Byngo, Ryumia, Cleb, Panda, Tom
SL: Evan, F11, Sensai, Bianca

Some big changes here honestly
But then comes along another one of his posts which leaves me extremely confused:
Ok

I was wrong

F11's prob inno, don't know about Cleb, but it's Kat/Evan/Bianca in my mind right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, no actually that doesn't make sense. I don't think Kat would sus two teammates
Note that Dolby still scumread f11 post 630. I don't see a change like this being very realistic on his preferred lynch, ESPECIALLY when this is his justification.
Ok, I?ve reread the thread, here?s how I feel

Likely town
Trundle
Jacob
Tina
Waffles
Chick-conditional, based on my thoughts on one of Bianca/Sensai being maf
Vanessa
F11
Byngo/whoever who her replacement is

TP
Toads

Some mafia in here, but I?m mixed on all of these
Glow
Kat
Cleb
heyden

Scummies
Sensai
Bianca
Tom
Panda
Ryumia

F11 is moving up bc a lot of her actions make sense to me. Byngo?s content looks pretty good imo. Tom?s told us honestly nothing besides that to be cautious of Jacob, and Panda?s posted a lot of fluff, but it seems to be a general change in her meta since she took a break in September. Glow and Kat I both feel apprehensive about. Ryumia hasn?t posted much that?s left an impression and Zendal didn?t do much besides questions few people of their townleans
How do they make sense? You just said she was extremely afk and noncontributing, and now her actions are justifiable? There's no way.

Additionally, I want to point out how I was in the scumteam list with Evan/Bianca in post 670. He scumread people more than me in the GF list so you'd figure he'd put me there due to me fitting better with Evan/Bianca, but then he immediately posts "nah, she wouldn't fit with Evan/Bianca". So why am I there when Dolby sussed Tom/Cleb more? It makes no sense.

Back to post 884 though, there's a lot that's sketchy here. Ryumia, whom Dolby didn't even mention in his lynch pool and was null in his previous reads list, went to top scum candidate based off an Evan town flip, and he never even mentioned a Ryumia/Evan connection. That jump in sus is off, and his reasoning is that she hasn't done much that's left an impression. Like what, she's an entirely new player, do you expect her to come up with perfect reads? Also, he townreads Byngo for good content, when Byngo had like no content at all. Her only **** was questioning Toads for "carefully constructing RQS answers" and trusting Toads' TP claim. There was no content to trust there, Dolby's guilty of the very thing that he himself questioned Waffles over earlier.

Tbh I could go into more detail here and I bet you I'd find more inconsistent **** but this has taken me over an hour already and there's other stuff I wanna look at.

Point 3: D1 EoD
Looking at EoD D1, Dolby's posts just feel really removed? Like he stated he was going to go for Evan, but from there it felt like he was taking on a more passive observation role. Like rather than look into Evan himself, most of his posts either were asking what others thought (ex: 733) or was answering questions (ex:735) rather than hunting for answers himself.
Ok, all 8 of you viewing, who would you lynch right now?
He self-prezed as maf onto Bianca in FNAF iirc, and tried to get the lynch off an inspected maf as his teammate once, that's all I got
Not to mention that he left for 10 minutes in the last 20 min of day.
Ugh,
Actually, I'm thinking either Evan or Bianca as I can easily see them both on the same scum team

Had to leave for 10 minutes
Not to judge your real life Dolby, I'm sorry if you really had something, but for you to drop what's going on in thread for 10 minutes at such a critical time feels really scummy ngl. But tl;dr: his posts here felt distant and not engaged with the situation, and him leaving just serves as additional evidence for that.

Point 4: Trundle Kingship
Trundle is a perfectly fine king tbh, and better than handing it to maf
Tbh, I?m unsure how I feel about you after Evan?s flip. A majority of my reads were actually based on his interactions with other people. This kinda sounds contradictory as at the start of day I was like ?Tina/Evan scum? but you kinda dropped him really fast

Def gonna have to read with new eyes when I get home
Dolby knew how Trundle was so hellbent on Tina being scum, so a Trundle king would essentially mean a Tina lynch. However, he posts he "doesn't know how he feels about Tina regarding Evan's flip". First off, that's inconsistent with post 884, where Tina is one of his strongest town reads, but even taken at face value, that's saying he'd be ok with someone getting lynched that he's unsure about rather than someone who he's plenty sus of. Red flags there.

Dolby's Day 2 looked good imo, iirc he made a reads post but I can't find it rn, if I do I'll make a separate post on that if I find it scummy.

Point 5: N2 off topic mainly
So looking at Dolby's N2, a large majority of his posts were looking at balance. Which is great - balance is important - but it took place of any kind of scumhunting. The only scumhunting I really see N2 is his defense of Sensai, focusing on Toads whom he believes is TP anyway, and he states his opinions (rather than trying to figure things out) like how he thinks his scum team theory is noobish. Especially after 2 town lynches in a row, I'd imagine he'd be doing a lot more active scumhunting than that.

Point 6: Dolby and his post on me
Ok so this is prob gonna serve more as a reply than as a formal point, but I think Dolby's being a bit sus with his points there.

@Tom/Panda point Dude I scumread Panda since Day 1. Literally look at my first reads post. You act like I'm trying to "set them up" - I would have had to try to do it this entire time. You're making it look like it's my first time trying to tie it together. And when I asked on several occasions why not Panda/Tom, directed at you, you didn't answer. So :eyes:

@f11 point Remember Day 1 when I townread f11? I remembered I did, but I forgot why, hence why she's the lowest on that list. I'm not gonna exactly fault you for that point, but the Tom/Panda thing? Hell yeah that's sus af on your end mdude.

Dolby may have had a good D2, but his other **** doesn't really bode too well for him imo. Not confidant enough for a lynch, but would def like a reply. And if Kermit flips town, then I bet you Dolby's red. I get that Dolby's been somewhat obvious scum these past few games that he's been scum, but yall can't forget that Dolby is an extremely good player, especially as mafia, and a few bad games as maf doesn't mean he doesn't have the ability to be extremely snakeish in his posting and get everyone to trust him.

I've not looked into f11 again today yet, so my thoughts haven't changed much since I posted this last night:

That sounds so straightforward that I'm feeling so dumb for not thinking of that. I tend to just flail and panic when people aren't posting quality content. Cheers.

Just took a look through Caxnival and realised the approach and tone in her posts is very similar. Do you (or anyone really) know of any games she has been scum in recently?

She was a surv in Carnival though. I actually had a slight scum lean on her b4 I replaced in. Last time f11 was scum was Korean War and Xenoblades, but her play style in general has changed since then. Like, if you compare a game from 2 months ago to 2016 for f11, they’ll look pretty different because she’s honestly less engaged now

She was a surv in Carnival though. I actually had a slight scum lean on her b4 I replaced in. Last time f11 was scum was Korean War and Xenoblades, but her play style in general has changed since then. Like, if you compare a game from 2 months ago to 2016 for f11, they’ll look pretty different because she’s honestly less engaged now

I meant Panda - not f11!

Eh that's understandable, I expected people to sus me over mislynching a blue. That's why I was so embarrassed after his role was revealed

My only retaliation with your theory is that as scum, it's been pointed out that it would be easier to get rid of all the townies first as opposed to PRs. Kinda flips the logicity in your theory, but take it as you will

Not sure how I feel on Kat's case on Dolby right now. Going to need to think over it.

Funny you posted that just after I'd ISO'd Dolby in Caxnival. As my read-through of those posts had me definitely certain Dolby is town this game.

Eh that's understandable, I expected people to sus me over mislynching a blue. That's why I was so embarrassed after his role was revealed

My only retaliation with your theory is that as scum, it's been pointed out that it would be easier to get rid of all the townies first as opposed to PRs. Kinda flips the logicity in your theory, but take it as you will

its easier to get rid of townies sure..but really good scum team gets rid of PR people first , thats the priority over townies for sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby may have had a good D2, but his other **** doesn't really bode too well for him imo. Not confidant enough for a lynch, but would def like a reply. And if Kermit flips town, then I bet you Dolby's red. I get that Dolby's been somewhat obvious scum these past few games that he's been scum, but yall can't forget that Dolby is an extremely good player, especially as mafia, and a few bad games as maf doesn't mean he doesn't have the ability to be extremely snakeish in his posting and get everyone to trust him.

So let me get this straight. You can find all his bad posts, but you can't seem to find his good posts?

its easier to get rid of townies sure..but really good scum team gets rid of PR people first , thats the priority over townies for sure

By easier to get rid of townie, I mean it's easier to win by doing that. Scum wins once all the townies are eliminated, whether or not blue roles are alive or not.

The more I think of it tae/f11 have high possibility of scum hmm.

Also Bianca why do you townread waffles? I'm sure she's scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg rip MOG

hello my angels i've got some real bad news but i have read absolutely nothing of this game!!!!! good news is i'm off today so i'm going to settle down with some hot chocolate and snacks and read through it all (although heads up i'm gonna skim like i have never skimmed b4) expect to see me in a couple hours ly

hello my angels i've got some real bad news but i have read absolutely nothing of this game!!!!! good news is i'm off today so i'm going to settle down with some hot chocolate and snacks and read through it all (although heads up i'm gonna skim like i have never skimmed b4) expect to see me in a couple hours ly

Have fun reading 2096 posts!

mogyay yay!! ok to make it easy on you..i am not mafia..for real! trust me mog!

Why do I townread waffles? The fact that she asked me straight up out of the blue why do I think f11 is scummier than her..makes me think she is less self aware indicative of not being mafia..i wouldnt ask that question if I am mafia for real or wont even reply to that, but she did

- - - Post Merge - - -

By easier to get rid of townie, I mean it's easier to win by doing that. Scum wins once all the townies are eliminated, whether or not blue roles are alive or not.

whats your justification on lynching Tom?

mogyay yay!! ok to make it easy on you..i am not mafia..for real! trust me mog!

Why do I townread waffles? The fact that she asked me straight up out of the blue why do I think f11 is scummier than her..makes me think she is less self aware indicative of not being mafia..i wouldnt ask that question if I am mafia for real or wont even reply to that, but she did

- - - Post Merge - - -

whats your justification on lynching Tom?
Hmmm okay, I still think she's scum especially with how I caught her out last night when she pretended she was too lazy as an excuse.

Tom lynch? Ofc I preferred Waffles. If I'm gonna be king I'd look at waffles but if the majority wants Kat/tae/f11 then sure idm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back