• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolby only scum reads me when he's scum so....

You have given us no reason to townread you, you haven’t even given reads since D1, and whenever anybody lists you even as null, you immediately OMGUS at them. After last game, where you were clearly playing with less skill or motivation than before, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you were town, but PoE puts you in the final 5

IMO Kat/Waffles/Sensai/f11, or Panda substituting for Sensai or f11 work, more so for f11

You have given us no reason to townread you, you haven’t even given reads since D1, and whenever anybody lists you even as null, you immediately OMGUS at them. After last game, where you were clearly playing with less skill or motivation than before, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you were town, but PoE puts you in the final 5

IMO Kat/Waffles/Sensai/f11, or Panda substituting for Sensai or f11 work, more so for f11

I do not OMGUS when people sus or null me... don't lie.

Also mafia has hit nothing but townies,assuming Trundle was townie, has it been hard for you to reverse blue snipe ?

I do not OMGUS when people sus or null me... don't lie.

Also mafia has hit nothing but townies,assuming Trundle was townie, has it been hard for you to reverse blue snipe ?

You're forgetting about Heyden who we don't know first of all

Second, I can easily pull up evidence to the contrary, and I ****ing will
Are you getting upset about me questioning your scum mate ?
Tom, pushing you over the fact that you were scumreading me for posting my will (which btw I didn't make one last night due to time constraints). Responds to fingerpointing by sussing him

@Vanessa so you don't think im scummy but you don't mind lynching me ? wow.
Less of an omgus than the others in here, put still finger-pointing on the basis of not townreading you
Dolby are you serious ? Why are you sussing me ? Every time you sus me it makes me suspicious of you cause you only do so as scum.

Here's another kicker, just like the one where you sus Tom.
Also, typical mafia setup will have a 1.25:1 blue:mafia ratio, and since mafia effectively win once they equal town, it doesn't matter if they greensnipe if they make one mistake, the game still ends at the same time

me when my townreads fight
5AFWk8U.png

me when my townreads fight
5AFWk8U.png

Ok, like highkey, I'm looking into interactions between the 3 I'm near certain are scum and f11/panda, and Panda does look much better, also done waffles so far
Bianca
Tom
Evan
Panda
F11
Sensai

Tbh it would be either Bianca or Tom but really leaning towards Bianca and to be honest I really dont like how Bianca respond in game esp the meta and post about Ryumia and cleb its too vague tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf grammar waffles go to sleep smh
Didn't really like the vibe of these ff people because they only post none or only one
1.) SensaiGallade
2.) Glow
3.) Cleb
4.) Tina
5.) Panda - been seeing her lurking whole afternoon in my time
** I have a feeling there are one or two in this list are scum

I would like to hear more from these following people:
1.)Tina
2.) xCleb
3.) SensaiGallade
4.) Byngo
5.) Jacob
6.) Glow

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swear I've been staring this for more than an hour and why do I feel like its scripted?
I totally disagree with F11 lynch we didnt have any information needed from him aside his inactivity

So far I've only done waffles, but Panda does look better in comparison

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hrm, f11 came out really hard against Sensai last night, but her reads were basically a CP or someone elses iirc, and pretty much matched the thread. What's actually of note was wanting a Evan or Sensai lynch D1. Will have to look at Sensai more

Ok, she choose Evan over Sensai wholeheartedly, and switched to Tom D2, doubt gone

I just finished reading this whole thread and I?m back from school now so these are my new, fresh, straight out of my mind: t h o u g h t s. I think heyden or sensai should be merked tbh. Sensai isn?t reminding me of carxival day 1 at all. Heyden I just think is scummy.

I think Tina, Vanessa, and Chick are town. I don?t trust tom at all :eyes:

@folby why the scumlean?
Interesting thing here is that she doesn't think Tom should be killed, though she does imply that Sensai is at a higher level of sus

I disagree. I don?t think a Tina lynch would bring any useful information. Tina hasn?t done anything realllly scummy. I think lynhinf Evan or Sensai would be the best because I feel like there are more people for and against that, rather for Tina.

A panda lynch shouldn?t happen either. I noticed that in every game Panda is scumread day 1. I?m also willing to believe tom a little bit.

Still susses Sensai, TR of Panda notable, later states that Evan is higher sus

im waiting to be kinged so I can instakill you. Also the powers been gone in my neighborhood for almost 7 hours so I can?t make any lengthy posts :/

Bounces back straight onto Tom

Trundle - Last game, Trundle was town and didn't do much. He is way more active this game imo. But this game is still pretty different than how trundle is as mafia so town for now.

Ryumia - newb town.

Dolby - If Dolby was mafia I would probably be dead by now (;. He don't feel the slimy mafia aura I usually get from him. He's town.

Heyden - I had a sus on him but because the events of night 1, its gone.

Tina - contributing, sounds legit, town.

Jacob - probably town.

Biancasbotique - weirding me tf out but I don't think she is mafia.

PandaDarling - hasn't made any real "decisive" opinions/reads/ideas or thoughts. I wanna think panda is town but It would be cool if I could have some reads.

SensaiGallade - I am like 80% sure you are mafia. Lack of contribution, opinions and pretty quiet. ISO coming soon!(tm)

ITookYourWaffles
- Behaviour feels a bit fake imo. Lot of posts but not a lot of content. probably scum.

Tom - I don't like repeating what has been said in the thread many times. I haven't played a game with tom in a while but I still get those scum vibes ya know.

Arstotzkan - Hasn't done anything scummy at all but I still feel like youre scum. sorry.

VanessaMay18 - POE says ur likely scum.

Toadsworthy - Annoying...mafia...sk...survivor?? I don't really know. Toads being playing a bit too protown for an alleged survivor. Also the kp of n1 was very interesting :eyes:

Tae - I honestly have no idea. Rereading his posts.

KermitTea - no post links, no opinion. Seriously tho kermit has been saying some wild **** so like hmmmm.
Honestly, this is basically a copypaste of someone else's reads, don't remember who's.

After the Tom lynch, f11 immediately goes back to tunneling Sensai. Honestly, I think that f11 is scum, but kinda makes me paranoid of the prospect of Sensai being town. Though f11 straight dropping the issue D3 bodes well for scum!Sensai. Though the vein of Sensai tunneling kinda looks like what Sensai is doing to waffles, and the fact that f11 scumreads both of them, which I think f11 specifically wouldn't with her level of activity, also does indicate scum Sensai.

Interesting thing here is that she doesn't think Tom should be killed, though she does imply that Sensai is at a higher level of sus

Still susses Sensai, TR of Panda notable, later states that Evan is higher sus

Bounces back straight onto Tom

Honestly, this is basically a copypaste of someone else's reads, don't remember who's.

After the Tom lynch, f11 immediately goes back to tunneling Sensai. Honestly, I think that f11 is scum, but kinda makes me paranoid of the prospect of Sensai being town. Though f11 straight dropping the issue D3 bodes well for scum!Sensai. Though the vein of Sensai tunneling kinda looks like what Sensai is doing to waffles, and the fact that f11 scumreads both of them, which I think f11 specifically wouldn't with her level of activity, also does indicate scum Sensai.
tbf is sheeped glow so

- - - Post Merge - - -

**to be fair I

How not Tom? I'm thinking Tom/Panda's a likely team here tbh

if you want bashing, I can talk about meme mafia where if you were active we could have ****ing won the game :lemon:

@Ryumia OMGUS refers to calling someone scum just because that person called you scum. With Dolby, your reasons for sussing him weren't given aside from your quote of Dolby being sus of you.
Interesting thing here is that Kat is trying to put up sus on Panda

1. Trundle - TR, where'd he go though?
2. SensaiGallade - TR, I don't think scum, especially newer scum, would be so outspoken about their opinions like he has been this game
4. VanessaMay18 - TR, nothing's changed
5. Dolby - NEED TO ISO
6. Toadsworthy - Pretty much nothing's changed
7. KermitTea - SR, need to ISO but POE + she's done almost nothing productive and generally as town she tries to scumhunt and actually be productive
8. Biancasbotique - NEED TO ISO, a part of me is wondering if I misread Bianca like Sensai but all of her posts that I'm thinking of atm all amount to either "Ryumia or Trundle is scum!" or "I'm town, trust me, but I'm town" and I wouldn't put it past her to behave like that as mafia
9. ITookYourWaffles - SR, see above reasoning
12. Tae - TR, I feel like Tae's been scumhunting and all which is great and none of his posts are rubbing me the wrong way (may not agree w/ him, esp with the sensai bit but they still feel like genuine scumhunting to me). The post he made about "hey can we get back to the game" is making me feel really confidant in particular
13. Heyden - Again, don't think Heyden lied about ****.
14. Tina - NEED TO ISO
16. Jacob - Felt like he did a good job as King, nothing really changed, town.
19. PandaDarling - NEED TO ISO (particularly need to look at her past games)
20. F11 - liked her day 1 but beyond that f11's been feeling a little sketchy for me. Need to ISO to confirm, but leaning towards slight SR category. f11 hasn't really been contributive at all and yeah I get that's her meta but she's dropped off the face of the earth almost. I don't see town!f11 doing that.

I hate how most of these are need ISO but I got in thread so late ;A; Due to balance, there's gotta be mafia in Kermit/Dolby/Tina (I know I'm not scum but I mean I can't show yall my role PM lmao) so I feel hella uncomfortable with letting any of them be King/Queen. Would like a Trundle or Tae King/Queen tomorrow ideally, or if we can have dupes, Jacob king would be great as well.

Honestly, little that changes any of my opinions, except the SR on Kermit reinforces my TR of him

@Heyden will get you a list here soonish hopefully that's got some more indepth explaination and ISOs of everyone but for now:

TR:
Trundle - Not much has changed since last time
Jacob - I really like what he's doing as a King thus far, and none of his other posts have given me any red flags
Tina - Most of my issues w/ her has been her tone at the beginning of the game, and how defensive she was, but Ive really like her tone for the past long while. Specifically her post with initially being a lil sus of Trundle and going back on it the next post felt very town to me, like she's being open with her thoughts.
VanessaMay18 - Tbh this may be a lil biased, but I can relate to her fear a lot, and I feel like she's really trying to scumhunt what she can. Looking forward to her potential content, hoping she's gained some confidence.
Dolby - Pretty much the same thoughts as last time.
F11 - Nothing stuck to me as particularly scummy? I'm forgetting a lot of what she said though, Imma need to ISO her.

Null:
Heyden - I liked his reads on Waffles in particular, Vanessa too though. I feel like he's been a little bit go-with-the-flowish tbh with his **** and it makes it feel a lil opportunistic, but I think I could just be reading into his playstyle too much
Tae - didn't like the Toads thing, but the explaination was meh so. Tbh I really need to ISO him.
SensaiGallade - I really need to ISO Sensai again too. For some reason all of his posts feel very non-standoutish to me atm.

SR:
These first few guys I all feel like fall under the same catagory of "something's off about them but they're new so maybe it's noobiness that's causing them to be scummy". Description for each is what's off.
ITookYourWaffles - Condescending tone, and most of her **** doesn't seem to relate to the game. Heyden's post on her was good.
Ryumia - Very worried about self-pres, and something about her tone makes me feel really wonky, like each post is calculated. I don't like it. Definitely not in a scum team with Bianca, though.
Biancasbotique - Tunneling way too hard on Ryumia/Trundle, and even admits its not for any reason other than gut.

Other non-noob SRs:
PandaDarling - I can't remember her scumhunting whatsoever, let alone a productive post, and I know her to be a at least decent player so its really making me feel uncomfortable. Sure, she'd get mad over stuff and be emotional like she is now, but at least her posts at content. That being said, I'm a little hesitant because apparently her playstyle changed from what it used to be? If it has, I don't like it :/
KermitTea - I hope Kermit's gonna try to be more active, but I'm not liking her tone and self-pres attitude when she wasn't even the main one on the chopping block. I don't want her as our lynch atm though, I SR Tom more and she said she's important and a mislynch on that would be ****ing tragic. Her post on why she shouldn't be lynched bothers me in particular. I know you said you joined bc you thought you were gonna try to be a nice person but like, saying you're gonna get MK'd doesn't really help anything. Scumhunting does.
Tom - I don't think I need to go ad nauseum even more on why I SR Tom :lemon: If he flips scum though, I think Sensai is town due to his push on Sensai just a lil bit ago tho. @People who say Tom/Panda aren't on the same scumteam, mind saying why? Everything between them I feel like is super awkward and fabricated.

Our 3rd party friend in the corner making poems:
Toadsworthy

Can easily see here that Kat's following the 1/1/1 model of teammate interactions. f11 had done nothing "in Kat's view" that stuck out, clearly should be null right? nothing stuck out. Looking here again feeling better about Panda and looking like waffles was the one that was bussed, the rest of Kat's scumreads being already TRed by me (except Kermit).

Not doing Panda's interactions because except for the one color-coded list, it's honestly not going to give any information

Ok yeah, sold on scum being in those 5 honestly, with Panda being the town in there. Agree with Heyden now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Main problem that I have is actually if f11 would bus 2 scummates. But honestly, given she pushed for Evan D1 and Tom D2, I could see her doing it in that manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back