• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would You Rather...?

I kind of want a parrot. Particularly a species that lives for decades. I like pets, but often their lifespan is way too short.

Would you rather spend a year in Antarctica or never be allowed inside your country again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kind of want a parrot. Particularly a species that lives for decades. I like pets, but often their lifespan is way too short.

Would you rather spend a year in Antarctica or never be allowed inside your country again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would rather be able to see the last post by MapleSilver.

Would you rather live near the lake or the ocean?

pet birb, but I want a greencheek conure

Would you rather be in a room full of cats that love you or a room full of dogs that love you equally

Cats ^p^

Would you rather be rich and famous with no talent or poor and unknown with lots of talent?

Finally we can see the 9th page!

I'd rather have lots of talent. If I ever do become famous, I want it to be for my talent. Not for being an idiot who was in the right place.

Would you rather post 10 times when you only meant to post once or never see the 10th page of this thread?

Post 10 times when I only meant to post once.

(Since it was ignored...)

Would you rather live near a lake or the ocean?

Near a lake. There's never a day I'm on a lake that I'm not happy ^^

Would you rather own a Super Nintendo or a Genesis?

Rarely ever. Only "tastes" of TV I get are when I pass my gramma's TV in the living room on my way to the kitchen lol. I'm mostly on Youtube and Netflix.

Would you rather eat soup or fruit for the rest of your life?

Soup. I can't live without protein lol :p

Have you ever been outside your home country?

Would I rather stay in the country or go outside it?

I would rather go outside it, and I have.

Would you rather go on a train or a ship?

Last edited:
A train. I think trains are cool :)

Would you rather wear long pants in the Summer or shorts in the Winter? Assuming it's very hot during Summer and very cold during Winter (just like ohio!)

Pants in the Summer, it would suck but I could pick a thin fabric.

Would you rather swim in a vat of pudding or soda?

A vat of pudding.

Which do you prefer, deep conversations or small talk?

small talk. I am socialy awkward

Would you burn down a orphanage or stab the living daylights out of multiple people?

Burn down an orphanage.

Would you rather be productive and contribute to society or have everything handed to you?

Last edited:
Be productive and contribute to society, although having a free ride would be fun. I just hope this society doesn’t thrive off capitalism.

Would you rather have mouthes for eyes, or an eye where your mouth should be?

An eye where my mouth should be. Who needs breathing? Lmao

Would you rather live paycheck to paycheck your whole life and be happy, or get rich, but become a sellout?

Back